youtube

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

_EXODUZ_ #1 Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:03 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35102 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Subj. Recently I found this Italian guy, amazing guitar player and his vids are really cool.

Edited by _EXODUZ_, 23 February 2018 - 03:10 AM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 23 February 2018 - 04:39 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66636 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Some?

Corridor digital that makes stupid stuff like this that's worth checking out.

Spoiler

Therapy Music is a channel I love to have in the background when playing tonks. It's ofc music taken from Unbox Therapy that's def worth checking out.

Spoiler

And if you got bored of Jignles Subnautica let's play "I know I did". These guys do it a bit differently, and more "mature".

Spoiler

One of my fav channels of all time has been dormant for a year now sadly. But still worth checking out. He made video game postcards into fantastic short films, much like Dead end thrills did with screenshots.

Spoiler

Edited by Balc0ra, 23 February 2018 - 04:53 AM.

SiliconSidewinder #3 Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:49 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27748 battles

one of my favourites:

Edit: I seem to be doing the spoilers wrong... anyone got some help for me with that?

Edited by SiliconSidewinder, 23 February 2018 - 07:49 AM.

K_A #4 Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13643 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Here's one I've seen videos of embedded on Facebook for a couple times but only found the channel itself a couple days ago. They do two aweseom playlists, live action PUBG logic, and Epic NPC Man, which details the life and ongoings of an NPC character in a medieval RPG game :)

Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCchBatdUMZoMfJ3rIzgV84g

and a couple examples of epic NPC man in spoiler:

Spoiler

Another one, a more of a history themed channel, is History Buffs. It takes movies that claim to be based of historical events and compares the actual history with the movie version. The videos are long, often reaching around 30 minutes, but they're really well done and interesting. They don't put up new videos too often simply because the research that goes into every single video, but it shows in the quality of them! They've done for example movies like Tombstone, Saving Private Ryan, Lawrence of Arabia, Amadeus, Braveheart, Gladiator and many more :)

History Buffs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCggHoXaj8BQHIiPmOxezeWA

One example:

Spoiler

uglycousin #5 Posted 23 February 2018 - 09:47 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45914 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

I follow these guys:

Every Frame a Painting. Great if you love good movies, but has not posted anything in quite some time.

Tito Tomasi. I love bikepacking and love doing long trips similar to what he is doing. Actually I used some of his trips for inspiration and this year will take a break from work to do some bikepacking in Georgia and cross the alps from Nice to Ljubljana. :)

Oats studio. Neil Blompkamp having fun with short movies. :)

Historia Civilis. Kings and Generals. Baz Battles. For the nerdy historian in you... :)

Nishi_Kinuyo #6 Posted 23 February 2018 - 11:28 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7762 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Only two that I check on any regular frequency:

First up is Lindybeige: he's a bit of an amateur historian, with some reenactment on the side. He's even has a vid with the Chieftain in it where they talk mostly about the Churchill tank. https://www.youtube....ndybeige/videos

And then there's Boris: slavking, with a fairly mixed diet of slav culture, gaming, and cooking. https://www.youtube....rnoPlays/videos (Don't forget to check his subchannel Gopnik Gaming for more gaming videos.) Also, all his videos come with built-in english subtitles for those with hearing difficulties.

Balc0ra #7 Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66636 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postuglycousin, on 23 February 2018 - 09:47 AM, said:

Every Frame a Painting. Great if you love good movies, but has not posted anything in quite some time.

I love that channel. But as you said, they have not posted anything in ages. As the creators decided to end the channel and any work on it. As they have other projects in Hollywood to deal with. So they ended up with 28 episodes.

Block Quote

But in the past year, we’ve both started new jobs and taken on other freelance work. Things started piling up and it took all our energy to get through the work we’d agreed to do.

When we started this YouTube project, we gave ourselves one simple rule: if we ever stopped enjoying the videos, we’d also stop making them. And one day, we woke up and felt it was time.

Pansenmann #8 Posted 25 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34407 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

one of my fav channels:

https://www.youtube.com/user/troma

you find awesome pieces like Poultrygeist, Tromeo and Juliet

and Wheelchair Werewolf

Spoiler

Edited by Pansenmann, 25 February 2018 - 09:39 AM.

Also tagged with youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users