Community Q/A stream 2/3/2018 - Ask Your Question!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

Nik_Pen16 #61 Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15783 battles
  • [TWB-G] TWB-G
Will we see some buff for E100?

Wackyzashi #62 Posted 26 February 2018 - 01:35 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20548 battles

Hi!
It's great you are gathering pool of questions regarding U1 :) My questions (and fingers crossed -maybe I got my answers :) )

Hardware:
How about game performance on older machines? I am already in 'low' spec area. With all that new & improved graphics, would I need to turn down the specs in game client even lower after U1 is released? Could you 'leak' some minimum/recommended hardware specs for U1 graphics?
Now, knowing that I COULD play, lets ask about WHAT I would play .... :)

Christmas bonus:
During 2017 Christmas event players could earn extra female crew members. In Developer Diary video ( https://www.youtube....h?v=6aaDkDNeRSA ) Mr. Alexey Iliyin hinted (3:12) that those members could be used for upcoming Italian premium tank. Christmas 'presents' need to be redeemed before mid-March (I do not know if the date itself was announced already). On other note, new game updates - especially big ones like U1 - sometimes tend to warp time and delay, and as such, U1 may come waaay after 'mid-March' deadline.
Is there any guarantee to get the 'Italian' girls for the tank (of course assuming you have them 'ready to pick'? This of course is interlinked with second question ...

Release date:
When? Would it be made in parts, like freshly finished Soviet tank tree reform (like : first one premium, then few begining tanks, then rest of the tree)? Or maybe big bombshell with all the goods? Speaking of trees...

New trees size:
According to hints, leaks, corporate espionage (COUGbetaCOUGHtest ;) ), new trees (Polish and Italian) would contain about 10-12 tanks each plus some premiums. What are plans for their future (post - U1) expansion - if any? Italians have had some very interesting tank-destroyers vatiants, that with little invention (COUGHchineseCOUGHteedees ;) ) would make nice TD tree. Poles - with their own tank-producing factories and even modernised exporttank versions- have their own 'flavor' of soviet tanks...  and of those tanks there's Rudy :

Premium tanks re-nationalisation, aka "Rudy come home":
With new Polish tree, would be Rudy available as premium Polish tank? As a 'new' (although copy&pasted) premium or maybe snatched from Soviet 'tree' and bringed back to where it belongs?

Customisation for new tanks:
New tanks, new camos, new slogans. Did you remember about 'commie', 'lictor' and 'royal' markings and slogans for Italians :) ? And characteristic, diagonal red-white checkerboard for Polish tanks :) ?

Thank you for your time, and thank you very much in advance for any answers!

Alsahli #63 Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25634 battles
When MTLS-1G14 will be released from custody and see the light ?

MoralDDoS #64 Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32763 battles

hello,

as we know  in all regions( RU, NA, ASIA)  except EU was selled 8 tier prem tank DEFENDERS.

so questions is :

do EU server will have any hope for justice that it willbe selled until update 1.0 ???

or EU players will be huff because they also wanna have that tank untill update 1.0 comes

MoralDDoS #65 Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32763 battles
DO EU  serwe will see defender on sale ? or they  must be huff on EU wargaming office ?

InuDeDe #66 Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13441 battles
  • [S-GUN] S-GUN
Hello, will there be plans for ranked battles only with tier 8 ?

Bettermann #67 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11530 battles
  • [CT] CT
When will be released italian tanks?

pukopuklic #68 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 57164 battles
  • [KULIN] KULIN

why you don't make this game more fun?

it's only need to do next: battle only with own tank tier (no +/- 2, +/-0 instead)

Edited by pukopuklic, 26 February 2018 - 08:24 AM.

MrPringles #69 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21706 battles
  • [NET] NET

Hello,

here are two questions.

1) Will this Game always in future be so unbalanced, that only GOLD will win the game. If you try to use normal Equipment you always know the others win in 90% of the matches.

2) Will matchmaker be as it is (unfair), so that is not calculating the service record. Because everyone knows, that someone with a service record of more than 7000 Points is using always Gold Equipment.
     It is not fair to put all 7000 on one side and the rest to the other. Hope that is not your intention to make the matchmaker so unfair just to force the players to buy more GOLD equipment.

Roll Out and make the game better.

Edited by MrPringles, 26 February 2018 - 08:29 AM.

APFSDS_shell #70 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19963 battles
Can u stop arty from playin on some small maps like ENSK cause its useless??

Can fix game economy, I mean why we must lose credits on some battles??

Amun_RA #71 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 50829 battles

1. Will this update include the first tier 8 Italian premium tank? If not, when might the release be?

2. Are you going to rework and reintroduce later on the maps that you will remove with update 1.0?

3. Are you considering adding different weather conditions and day/night mode to the maps in the future? Especially that now many of the maps will be brighter than they used to be in the past. 

4. Are you considering expanding the current maps that are too small? Maybe inyroducintr even maps that are 1.2km/1.2km?

5. Are you going to introduce people (tank crew)  into the future?

6. Are you considering adding multiple gun systems to the current tanks and, if yes, do you think that this kind of change might change the game dramatically and make it more difficult and more chaotic? Because most of the battles already have a very short duration and that kind of change might shorten them even more and the game would be even more difficult for the new players. 

7. What other new mechanic are you considering to introduce into the game in the future besides the Italian tanks? 

8. What map/game improvements are you having in mind for future updates? 

Edited by Amun_RA, 27 February 2018 - 04:49 PM.

Maschinenkanone #72 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45343 battles
  • [MBEV] MBEV

- Beletsky claimed that "without arty player would just meet in one spot and duke it out constantly. Arty prevents that". I really wonder what makes him say so? In fact, most actively playing WoT-player realize that it is exactly vice versa - games without arty are much more dynamic as you are not forced to constantly seek cover from death raining from above. The fact that clanwars setup and high ranked battles are mostly without arty and are NOT camping fests prove this evaluation even more. So please, Beletsky, explain your statement a bit wider.

DarthMarlo #73 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12521 battles
Are there plans to introduce the dynamic craters that occur on vehicle destruction in a way that affects gameplay? For example to let artillery shells create craters? It would be really interesting and refreshing to have such a system so that every battle is just a little bit different.

Maschinenkanone #74 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 45343 battles
  • [MBEV] MBEV

- Beletsky claimed that "without arty player would just meet in one spot and duke it out constantly. Arty prevents that". I really wonder what makes him say so? In fact, most actively playing WoT-player realize that it is exactly vice versa - games without arty are much more dynamic as you are not forced to constantly seek cover from death raining from above. The fact that clanwars setup and high ranked battles are mostly without arty and are NOT camping fests prove this evaluation even more. So please, Beletsky, explain your statement a bit wider.

DarthMarlo #75 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12521 battles

Edit; Sorry, double post.

Edited by DarthMarlo, 26 February 2018 - 08:47 AM.

ogremage #76 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35075 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

Question 1. Will you consult the best players on all servers about map dis-balances introduced by update 1.0 and fix them? There is a lot of quality feedback already online.

Question 2. In update 1.0, can you please add spotting assist and tracking assist damage to the Wargaming API so that 3rd party ratings can use it?

Otherwise scouts are motivated to red-line camp and do damage, ruining the games for everyone.

Edited by ogremage, 26 February 2018 - 09:08 AM.

Ciedorp #77 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11093 battles
When will 1.0 launch? Begin March, Middle march or end March?

7emplar #78 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 8873 battles
  • [7MPLR] 7MPLR
Any plan to British regular or premium light tanks?

_bitter_end_ #79 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 60610 battles

Hi!

Could you please give asnwer the followning questions? These are the things i think many people is frustrated about, but it seems that WG wont make steps to the direction of players will. Any player i was talking to, agreed with me, that these are real problems in the game. So:

- Will you (WG) ever reduce shot dispersion inside the aiming circle (improve accuracy)?

- Will you buff the obsolete premium tanks or reduce their value (CDC for example)? The game changed a lot, so much more vehicles needs "changes", cause many of them couldnt keep up with the changes.

- Will you further reduce credit income( it is already at abysmal levels)? Some time ago there was much more missions (especially weekends) to get a lot of credits and the credit income for battles were higher too.

- Will you ever reduce RNG? It is not fun, only wg devs say it is. But it definitely isnt. 

- Will you make further improvements in the MM to not lead to streaks of sudden death battles (15:0, 14:1, 13:2 and so on)?

- Will you ever limit the premium ammo usage in any way (at least in randoms)?

- Will you release ranked battles for lower tiers too?

- Will you improve the rewards for ranked battles?

- Will you ever implement a loyalty program for "old" players with many battles like 40-50-60K and so on? I think a rank system could be implemented for the fought battles count, and that could be used near our names like ranked medals maybe.  And there could be a mission system, like after 40k-50k-60k, etc. you can unlock a mission for a special vehicle or other goodies.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

I think the game is improving, some of the above problems could make it perfect! The new graphics are stunning, heart touching!

So thank you again!

Edited by Anhaedra, 26 February 2018 - 12:44 PM.

_bitter_end_ #80 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 60610 battles

Sorry, duplicate :/

Edited by Anhaedra, 26 February 2018 - 09:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users