Community Q/A stream 2/3/2018 - Ask Your Question!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
321 replies to this topic

andra621 #81 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23478 battles
  • [VOPS] VOPS
Hi, will in March or April be any mission marathons for premium tier 8 tank, or in the near future?

_Gorgoroth_ #82 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13622 battles
  • [AWARE] AWARE
Do you have any plans for the power creeped tank Tiger 2 ?

hasnainrakha57 #83 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20601 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Will you re balance the russian obj 268 line?.Is t57heavy getting replaced with t77?.

HANNIBAL_98 #84 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4058 battles

Hello, 1.0 update has lots of nice things with very nice graphics.
Although I think that the biggest still is the problem is match making, the first thing that needs to be done is that you can not play two levels larger than my own. Just arty and maybe light and hunters. ( example:What can i do with stock t69 in 10 tier matchup?) 

Match making what World of tanks do with 15 vs 15 same tier is great but i doesn't get it very often.
Another thing to fix is, for example, that both teams have a total similar wn8 or personal rating or i suggest to make ranked battles all above 4 tiers.
This way you lose a lot of players, because match making means more than graphics.

Please say if anything can done about it.

Thanks in advance.

HANNIBAL_98 #85 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4058 battles

Hello, 1.0 update has lots of nice things with very nice graphics.
Although I think that the biggest still is the problem is match making, the first thing that needs to be done is that you can not play two levels larger than my own. Just arty and maybe light and hunters. ( example:What can i do with stock t69 in 10 tier matchup?) 

Match making what World of tanks do with 15 vs 15 same tier is great but i doesn't get it very often.
Another thing to fix is, for example, that both teams have a total similar wn8 or personal rating or i suggest to make ranked battles all above 4 tiers.
This way you lose a lot of players, because match making means more than graphics.

Please say if anything can done about it.

Thanks in advance.

vacers #86 Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15991 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
Are you guys thinking of putting in open tanks real humans?

_Crna_ruka_ #87 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 38656 battles
In new update 1.0 are we gonna see changed premium ammo values (higher penn.-lower dmg. maybe) because playing now is ridiculous.You are putting more armor in game to make his importance and player response is just use premium ammo without ammo selection when needed which was original thought when was created.Now is just frustrating and repelling players from game instead of atracting

serfio_1 #88 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42223 battles
  • [BUK] BUK

Web because when I hit twice with a 107mm, before I kill myself with a shot only a E25/scorpion G with a thickness of pittance never die (eliminated) are recommended?  I have doubts about this game made for cheating for those who can get their hands inside the W.O. T and change the parameters of the game...........
Put into play more and more fantasy tanks with armor never existed, with engines that look like F1 (T71/.......) for Microsoft Edge

Web parce que quand j'ai frappé deux fois avec un 107mm, avant de me tuer avec un coup seulement un E25/Scorpion G avec une épaisseur de pittance ne meurent jamais (éliminés) sont recommandés?  J'ai des doutes sur ce jeu fait pour la tricherie pour ceux qui peuvent obtenir leurs mains à l'intérieur du W.O. T et changer les paramètres du jeu...........
Mettre en jeu de plus en plus de chars Fantasy avec armure n'a jamais existé, avec des moteurs qui ressemblent à F1 (T71/.......) pour Microsoft Edge

serfio_1 #89 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42223 battles
  • [BUK] BUK

Web arroccato quando ho era con volte 107mm, prima di uccidermi di con un solo colpo E25/Scorpione G con uno di miseria non muoiono maggio spessore (eliminato) sono consigliate? Ho il dubbio sapeva questo gioco fatto a barare a mettere mani dentro può si trova W.O. T e i parametri del gioco cambiamento...
Può Mettere in gioco più carri armati di fantasia con armatura e non esistevano, con assomigliano motori ha F1 (T71 /...) a bordo di Microsoft

Web perché quando mi ha colpito due volte con ONU 107mm, prima di uccidermi con un colpo di stato solo UN E25/Scorpion G con uno spessore di miseria non muoiono mai (eliminato) sono raccomandati? Ho dubbi su questo gioco fatto per barare per coloro che possono ottenere loro rete dentro il W.O. T e modificare le impostazioni del gioco...
Per mettere in gioco più oltre Fantasy serbatoi con armatura non fosse mai esistito, con somigliano un F1 motori (T71 /...) per bordo di Microsoft

Duvelske #90 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17997 battles
  • [TE5LA] TE5LA

Hello there,

I just wanted to ask 3 questions.

1. Why was the obj 257 moved to tier 9? As the line would have been so much better if you guys kept it tier x and made the obj 252 a tier 9 tank instead of a premium. Now i don't see any resemblance what so ever in the line towards the is7.

2.Is it possible to treat the obj252/defender like the ingame broken prem mm tanks? I did read a lot about rebalance them and if people do not like the result they could get a different prem tier 8 tank or gold in return. This as the tier 8 strongholds/randoms really suffer a lot from these tanks.

3. Is there any more info from beyond 1.0 patch about the new Russian tanks that are in the current patch unknown?

Thank you for your time

CORsicaRED #91 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22992 battles
  • [_PA] _PA
Do you in the new version 1.0 prohibit the use of all types of modes? I think that there is enough of what is in the game and that there is no need to allow the participation of other cheats programmers. if you do not, it's true that you sell such programs. You are not aware that it destroys most of this little player that is left on EU servers 

DIPRIP #92 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 32866 battles
When you will fix the game ? Some examples: broken matchmaking ( introduce mm @ same level enemy skill), xvm, forbidden mods, botting, obsolete old tier8 premium tanks. 

Edited by DIPRIP, 26 February 2018 - 09:53 PM.

OliverXRed #93 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19347 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF

Have you made HD versions of the following maps?

• Fiery Salient
  • Ghost Town
  • Highway
  • Mittengard
  • Pilsen
  • Stalingrad
  • Swamps
  • Widepark
  • Kharkov
  • Sacred Valley
  • Windstorm
  • Winter Himmelsdorf
  • Winterberg

Or are they under their way, or planed for a future update?

Also this may be a bit out of topic, but is about HD maps, but with the new update where you change the maps drastically, have you maby thought about bringing back some of the old maps?

Personally i would like to see you bring back Hidden Village, or just a map that have the same kind of theme, i think it would look gorgeous in the new graphics with the cherry trees.

Edited by OliverXRed, 26 February 2018 - 11:28 PM.

Killingnuggets #94 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17946 battles
  • [REV0L] REV0L

Hello,

I have a couple of questions:

1. Will you ever take into account a player's skill level into the matchmaking? It's very frustrating specially in the 3/5/10 matchmaking when you have people with 500 wn8 and 44% winrate in your top 3 tanks and the enemy team has people with over 1500 wn8 and 51% winrate. Often in those games you find yourself alone versus tanks 2 tiers higher and even though you might be as good as them, they have a much bigger advantage carrying the game when they can 2 shot you.

2. Will you ever consider removing the 3/5/10 matchmaking to make the game more balanced? It's not fun, specially when you're playing tier 8, to run into a tank 2 tiers higher that can just 2 shot you and you can't pen it with gold (have you tried penning the 268 4 frontally with gold as a tier 8 when it's sitting at 150 meters from you and wiggling all the time?). I know at least for me and my friends it's very demotivating to play as a platoon anymore since we always get bottom tier if we play anything apart from tier 10.

3. Will you ever implement a feedback system, so you get a notification after you report someone, telling you when a player is punished? Would help a lot with letting us know that the report system in game is actually doing something and it should also reduce the number of tickets you're getting about banning people.

4. As you may be aware, a lot of people playing since game launch have all the tanks and all they can use credits on is consumables. For new players, it can be really hard and time consuming grinding all those tier 10 tanks, so question here is, would you consider implementing something like the top tree of the month where you also reduce a bit the XP needed to grind the line towards the tier 10?

teroguy #95 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18915 battles
When will we get new t10 russian heavy and med tanks?

SenpaiErick #96 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 50191 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Hi, I have a question. Somehow the rendering technique chosen makes vegetation appear very disturbingly grainy/fuzzy in 1.0 when no AA is applied. It is almost impossible to play on Ultra detail without AA, because when trees and bushes move in the wind the effect is very unpleasant (like many individual pixels are swirling in your field of view). Considering the current GPU price situation, it is very possible many players would not want to use AA to have better fps. Have you noticed this issue and do you have plans to remedy it?

Edited by SenpaiErick, 26 February 2018 - 10:40 AM.

Scorilo #97 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7231 battles
  • [VCTRX] VCTRX

1. Will you lower the gold ammo price in the future? Because if you made the high tier tanks with impenetrable armor for normal ammo, you should at least lower the price of the premium shells.

2. In the latest updates, the tendency was to make the soviet tanks better than other nations (latest mediums and TD). Will you keep doing this in the future updates, or you will consider balancing the game? There are other nations in the game you know.

3. When will we see a good MM in this game? I mean +/- 1 tier difference. Currently T8 are pathetic meatshields vs T10.

Have a nice day !

ttboki #98 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:42 AM

Private

• Player
  • 64088 battles
  • [S_G_S] S_G_S

Когда мы вернемся к танкам мы выиграли, и вы заменили их другими танки

один - waffenträger auf e100

RollOut52 #99 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15516 battles
  • [KAZMA] KAZMA
Is there any chance about the Su-122-54 coming back as a normal/premium/reward tank in the future?

RollOut52 #100 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15516 battles
  • [KAZMA] KAZMA
Are we going to have a second campaign?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users