EXP rebalance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Warhawk1984 #1 Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 16256 battles
  • [0-M-J] 0-M-J

Personally i think the way EXP is awarded could do with a slight change though not to drastic in fact the baseline exp would remain the same however players will receive more exp for playing there actual role.

certain types of tanks just are not designed to be front-line brawlers  they are in fact "snipers" my idea is simply this:

tanks (and yes i will just use that word to describe all vehicles) such as the RHM line, all artys certain mediums are designed to stay unspotted and deal there damage from a distance i personally would add a exp reward though be it small for damage done while unspotted for these type of tanks.

but what about the camping you say well guess what if some 1 is playing a RMH for instance as a front line main battle tank there doing it wrong.

the way i see it i would go with something along these lines

Light tanks +10% exp for spotting tanks, +15% exp for damaged caused by there spotting, A bonus 50 exp if a tank gets destroyed due to there spotting +5% exp for damage done due to detracking.

Medium Tanks +5% exp for spotting tanks, +10 exp for damaged caused by there spotting,  +10% exp for damage done over 300 meters for sniper based mediums, +10% exp for damage done within 300 meters for brawler style mediums A bonus 50 exp if a tank gets destroyed due to there spotting +5% exp for damage done due to detracking. (WG to decide on which they tanks they see as snipers and brawlers)

Heavy Tanks +10 exp for damage done under 300 meters +0.1 exp per damage blocked by armor

Tank destroyers (snipers) +10% exp for damage done over 300 meters +additional 5% exp if tanks is not spotted at time of damage +5% exp if remained unspotted the whole match (must do at least 1000 damage to receive this award)

Tank destroyer (brawler) +10% exp for damage done under 300 meters +0.1 exp per damage blocked by armor

Arty

+2% exp for damaged caused due to detracking +5% exp for damage caused to target due to stun, +10 exp for damaging crew and modules.

what do you think feel free to contribute or shoot my idea down in flames the choice is yours though if you dont like the idea a counter argument would be appreciated.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users