Ranked Battle Campers.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Axelfoley666 #1 Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:07 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21966 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

This is happening too much "Hmm, I will wait and see how this battle is going before I decide to join in".

Have at it. :popcorn:

MaxxyNL #2 Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11152 battles

View PostAxelfoley666, on 24 February 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

This is happening too much "Hmm, I will wait and see how this battle is going before I decide to join in".

Have at it. :popcorn:

And sadly those players get the most XP in the end.... 

Ranked Battles.... :facepalm:

Axelfoley666 #3 Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21966 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostMaxxyNL, on 24 February 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

And sadly those players get the most XP in the end.... 

Ranked Battles.... :facepalm:

Tru Dat.

Freetoplay_KV2 #4 Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10370 battles
  • [STN] STN

Ranked battles needs to be evening only. From 2-6pm it was only ever 15-2 win or 15-2 loss.

In fast losses like this you get outnumbered quickly and the inactive players who camp at the base end up getting the best xp for doing the opposite of helping friendly tanks.

Also in longer games SPG dominates xp places, its too easy to hit, they should be removed from ranked battles altogether. The SPG damage is also quite bad, so the hits they farm xp from are not actually that useful in terms of the gameplay, just statistically.

I know this system applies to other tanks too, I have outscored other Type 5s in my Type 5 heavy tank today despite never firing a single gold ammo and doing sometimes considerably less actual damage than the goldspammers yet I get higher xp because I landed more hits.

I am pretty sure this is due to forced rebalancing of damage due to the SPG class changes.

Remove gold ammo and remove SPG (convert them to tank destroyers) and change chevron rewards to x number of chevrons distributed amongst winning team where x is number of tanks that have damage and assist damage more than the hp of their tank. For losing team x players lose chevron where x is number of players on team that did less combined assist+damage than the hp of their tank.

That would encourage everyone to pull their weight and to assist other tanks on the team for victory. Losing would never yeild any chevrons therefore preventing a lot of bad plays where a player would deliberately not try to win in order to get the top losing reward.

Team damage should be a significant penalty to experience, not minor like in randoms.

Edited by Freetoplay_KV2, 24 February 2018 - 07:50 PM.

Unicums_Tast3_G00D #5 Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:48 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17441 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
Rank ten atm my modules are getting ripped apart by all the polish players.

gunslingerXXX #6 Posted 24 February 2018 - 08:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10727 battles

Made it to rank two! Achieved my goal in only 6 games, 3 wins, each +1, and three losses +/-0. Quite happy about that to be honest... might even go for rank 3 next weekend.

Anyway, sad thing is that for 2 out of 3 losses, it was clear after 30 seconds we would lose. An E-100 camping behind arty on that map with the 'magic forest' enraged some 'allies' and even managed to get top xp with his stupid camping... and this at rank 1, omg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users