ranked battle

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

d3ky99 #1 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5676 battles
  • [R420] R420

Hello everyone, this is my first time playing ranked battle and i really dont understand how to reach rank 3, i mean you win one you lose one and you still the same place, then you win one and you lose 15, so no matter how good player you are you cant carry out the game even you are the best player in the whole world if you are the only one left alive cause all other mentally challenged players left you with the whole enemy team, my point is that really needed to lose a rank anytime you lose a match or anyone knows some tactic to avoid this or something, as you see im a noob and i looks for some good advice, and please dont tell me to delete game cause trust me i am not the worst, i saw today so many cashers who dont even know where to shot the enemy.

Also i tried to find a topic about this in search and nothing was there so i opened one.

Trostani #2 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 47632 battles
  • [TDSTX] TDSTX
Do you know that you can reach rank 15 without winning single game? Just need to be first in your team. You need to play better and you will climb higher, unless rank 3 is your glass roof.

Kalibasa #3 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29918 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

Hello everyone, this is my first time playing ranked battle and i really dont understand how to reach rank 3, i mean you win one you lose one and you still the same place, then you win one and you lose 15, so no matter how good player you are you cant carry out the game even you are the best player in the whole world if you are the only one left alive cause all other mentally challenged players left you with the whole enemy team, my point is that really needed to lose a rank anytime you lose a match or anyone knows some tactic to avoid this or something, as you see im a noob and i looks for some good advice, and please dont tell me to delete game cause trust me i am not the worst, i saw today so many cashers who dont even know where to shot the enemy.

Also i tried to find a topic about this in search and nothing was there so i opened one.

mate, u dont need to delete WoT, u need to delete Windows, coz people might suffer in other games too

Shivva #4 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29809 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

You get rewarded for your contribution, you contribute an average of 800dmg at tier 10...so you get the reward which is equal to your contribution...i.e. lots of lost games

Axelfoley666 #5 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23052 battles
  • [TWD] TWD
They don't play to win ranked, they play for chevrons. It almost seems as if people would rather be top of a losing team rather than take any risk at all to possibly win.

Laur_Balaur_XD #6 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36456 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

View PostAxelfoley666, on 25 February 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

They don't play to win ranked, they play for chevrons. It almost seems as if people would rather be top of a losing team rather than take any risk at all to possibly win.

Yeah, because is so much easier to be top 1 in a losing team than to be top 10 in a winning one....:deer::facepalm:

Jigabachi #7 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:44 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

as you see im a noob and i looks for some good advice

A first piece of advice would be to not blame everything on the other players or to call them mentally challenged when you yourself belong to the worst players in the game. That's a bit ironic... to say the least.

JocMeister #8 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 23945 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 06:16 PM, said:

You do on average 800 damage in your only TX which is the IS4. That is absolutely abysmal (you are in fact in the bottom 1.2% of the IS4 players on the EU server) and what most people do at tier 5-6. Ranked battles are even more competitive and the margin for error is even smaller than normal battles. You are severely handicapping your own team simply by being in it and you will lose most games because...well...you are in it.

You are already playing TX after only 2700 battles which is called "rushing the tiers". You are in way over your head. Forget about ranked battles and higher tiers in general. Go back to tier 5-6 and play there until you can regularly do you own HP in damage. Then slowly go up the tiers.

Good luck.

Axelfoley666 #9 Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23052 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostIulian_ro, on 25 February 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

Yeah, because is so much easier to be top 1 in a losing team than to be top 10 in a winning one....:deer::facepalm:

Hang back, take the odd shot and wait to see how the battle is progressing, if it looks like you will win, then participate fully and atleast gain 1 chevron. Hang back and if the battle looks like a loss. Allow the team to soften them up and do all the fighting and swoop in at the end with some easy 1 shot kills and get the top 1 chevron.

Edited by Axelfoley666, 25 February 2018 - 07:02 PM.

Spurtung #10 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 65991 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

You shouldn't be anywhere near ranked battles. That's the hard truth you will fail to accept.

Kalibasa #11 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29918 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostAxelfoley666, on 25 February 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

at leastHang back, take the odd shot and wait to see how the battle is progressing, if it looks like you will win, then participate fully and atleast gain 1 chevron. Hang back and if the battle looks like a loss. Allow the team to soften them up and do all the fighting and swoop in at the end with some easy 1 shot kills and get the top 1 chevron.

u didnt get a sarcasm in the message you quoted, but exactly because of such cancer tatcics as u describe Ranked sucks like hell

Shivva #12 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29809 battles
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G

View PostAxelfoley666, on 25 February 2018 - 05:59 PM, said:

Hang back, take the odd shot and wait to see how the battle is progressing, if it looks like you will win, then participate fully and atleast gain 1 chevron. Hang back and if the battle looks like a loss. Allow the team to soften them up and do all the fighting and swoop in at the end with some easy 1 shot kills and get the top 1 chevron.

multiply this by 15 and you see why the gameplay is the way it is. Whole team hangs back for a minute..oh dear you've lost all map control and now your full team is cornered and lit by one enmy scout while you get picked apart.

Edited by Shivva, 25 February 2018 - 07:04 PM.

Axelfoley666 #13 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23052 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostKalibasa, on 25 February 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

u didnt get a sarcasm in the message you quoted, but exactly because of such cancer tatcics as u describe Ranked sucks like hell

View PostShivva, on 25 February 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

multiply this by 15 and you see why the gameplay is the way it is. Whole team hangs back for a minute..oh dear you've lost all map control and now your full team is cornered and lit by one enmy scout while you get picked apart.

​It is just the same as it was the last season. Frustrating as hell to play like this.

Sfinski #14 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:15 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32283 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

In short, you are bad at the game, I mean really bad. You don't deserve to get any higher because you are unable to perform at t10. Try t5 and learn the game.

Axelfoley666 #15 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23052 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostSfinski, on 25 February 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

In short, you are bad at the game, I mean really bad. You don't deserve to get any higher because you are unable to perform at t10. Try t5 and learn the game.

Whoa, why not pop round his house and kick his dog and punch his cat while you are in such a charitable mood.

d3ky99 #16 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5676 battles
  • [R420] R420
Ok thanks for the nice advices, yes i do damage atleast my own hps damage which means more then 2.5k yes i have atleast 2 kills per game if i am not with worst players then me cause we get killed in less then 2 mins i mean whole team, in last game we had a tie i did 6.7k damage and had like 8k blocked damage, had 2 kills and then i died, i was top one, so i dont think someone can call me a bad player cause i hold the position alone against 4 enemy tanks, i really appreciate your answers and i will try better and also play more tier5 and 6 which i do every day just to see the good spots and learn the maps better.Thanks to all of you once more. :)

Edited by d3ky99, 25 February 2018 - 07:26 PM.

Kalibasa #17 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29918 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View Postd3ky99, on 25 February 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

Ok thanks for the nice advices, yes i do damage atleast my own hps damage which means more then 2.5k yes i have atleast 2 kills per game if i am not with worst players then me cause we get killed in less then 2 mins i mean whole team, in last game we had a tie i did 6.7k damage and had like 8k blocked damage, had 2 kills and then i died, i was top one, so i dont think someone can call me a bad player cause i hold the position alone against 4 enemy tanks, i really appreciate your answers and i will try better and also play more tier5 and 6 which i do every day just to see the good spots and learn the maps better.Thanks to all of you once more. :)

are you sure about how arabic numerals work? here are your stats in ranked

https://imgur.com/XHUymOx

Edited by Kalibasa, 25 February 2018 - 07:35 PM.

Sfinski #18 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32283 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostAxelfoley666, on 25 February 2018 - 08:22 PM, said:

Whoa, why not pop round his house and kick his dog and punch his cat while you are in such a charitable mood.

Well I told the truth. Telling it with nicer tone wouldn't change anything. At least like this I hope the message gets across and he is able to improve. 

Axelfoley666 #19 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23052 battles
  • [TWD] TWD

View PostSfinski, on 25 February 2018 - 06:36 PM, said:

Well I told the truth. Telling it with nicer tone wouldn't change anything. At least like this I hope the message gets across and he is able to improve. 

​Or perhaps someone with your skill could have offered constructive criticism, advice or steered him in the right direction to get help instead of just attempting to crush a new player. 

Sfinski #20 Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:41 PM

Major

• Player
  • 32283 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostAxelfoley666, on 25 February 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

​Or perhaps someone with your skill could have offered constructive criticism, advice or steered him in the right direction to get help instead of just attempting to crush a new player. 

Uh, I did. I told him to play t5 where he can learn the game. 

Also tagged with ranked battle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users