How balanced is this?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DragonH19 #1 Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18610 battles
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT

SKIP THE VIDEO TO 9:03 and tell me, if i decided to spend a few hundred € with my 2 platton friends.......what gona happen? :trollface: Is this balanced at all?

Edited by DragonH19, 26 February 2018 - 02:11 AM.

K_A #2 Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:53 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

So.. You've played 18,000 games and only now realised that the Pz II J is the stupidest OP tank ever? :sceptic:

Everybody knows it's OP, even WG, but since it's just a tier 3, costs like a gazillion credits per game to run, and so many have already spent three-figure sums of money on it, it's never gonna get nerfed. The backlash and sh..tstorm that a nerf would cause would just be too big.

uglycousin #3 Posted 26 February 2018 - 08:51 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 43179 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostDragonH19, on 26 February 2018 - 03:08 AM, said:

SKIP THE VIDEO TO 9:03 and tell me, if i decided to spend a few hundred € with my 2 platton friends.......what gona happen? :trollface: Is this balanced at all?

I am not a betting man, but if I was I would bet that after you buy one you will find yourself in tier 4 matches quite often. And will have a serious case of buyers remorse. :)

Don't waste your money on that dumb thing. :)

View PostK_A, on 26 February 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

So.. You've played 18,000 games and only now realised that the Pz II J is the stupidest OP tank ever? :sceptic:

Everybody knows it's OP, even WG, but since it's just a tier 3, costs like a gazillion credits per game to run, and so many have already spent three-figure sums of money on it, it's never gonna get nerfed. The backlash and sh..tstorm that a nerf would cause would just be too big.

Yea, why post NOW about that silly little thing?

kirov77 #4 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27330 battles
  • [L_BG] L_BG
At the beginning, when I started playing, everything was clear and normal. Play with pleasure! But this is not the case now! You spoiled the game! Lies and cheats in everything! Armor, defeat, shooting, shine, cover !!! Nothing you wrote is true! No battle is fair and real! You all have made for money! Why are you deluding honest players?!? For money? Your greed will destroy you!

K_A #5 Posted 26 February 2018 - 10:56 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13577 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postuglycousin, on 26 February 2018 - 07:51 AM, said:

Yea, why post NOW about that silly little thing?

I don't see it up for sale NOW, at least not in the EU premium shop, so yea, why?:hiding:

kirov77 #6 Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27330 battles
  • [L_BG] L_BG
I'm sorry about this, but the game moderators are big idiots or big incompetents!They can take peoples money to cheat! Every day you are prooving this with your actions and inactions.Can you explain to me why 90% of my battles with tanks different than light are with two tiers bigger machines? Three times in row from close range I cant get even one point from HP of light tank, shooting him from the side!All shots were in the target. The light tank armour is 40/20/20! My penetration is 170!!!The light tank reloads 4 times faster than me, is it just the game or some hack decided that he was better? Why in every second battle I've got amo damages? I repair it and the next shot is doing the same damage? This is constantly repeated with different tanks! Why when I got on fire and try to extinguish it, it doesn't happen? Why the heavies do not ricoshet even against two tier lower machines? What is so heavy on tank who is sitting duck for everyone? Why the most penetrating TD in one battle did not penetrate or making any damage, even if he shoots and hits? Why with one and the same tank from ten shots, nine did penetrate with injuries, and in the next battle for the same shots it is just one penetration? Is there any normal logic? The game is totaly wrong! Not to mention the arties! For arty to shoot at someone, to hit and do no damages? Unique game achievement! The game chooses players equaly! Nothing of the sort!!!
And one last thing, why do you keep make usual tanks weaker and weaker, so to sell premium? Dont you thinq that this way you will loose your long time players?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users