Tough nut to crack

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

FatFly #1 Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9583 battles
  • [D_B_C] D_B_C
I play only team games (SH, ADV, CW) for fun, creds and gold... Random games only for grinds and never platoons so my stats are not shiny like a rainbow.

I have 5.5k battles in skirmishes, around 1k in Advance and around 1k Clanwars, so I am fully oriented toward team games. 

I am 40 years old, english speaking farmer from western Bosnia - Balkan and I have a lot of time to play WoT, but,please contact me only if you play Sh, ADV or CW every evening from 19h 'till 23h.

I am the first one when push or rotate is ordered and the last one to take DMG when peekaboo is forbidden by my FC. I do not hesitate when orders come and if your team is not accustomed to listen, I will die first for nothing and I will be pissed!

I tend to hunt low HP oneshots and I prefer to use my clanmates armor when my HP is down. To win, I will use all available stuff... premium ammo, tank wrecks, arty cover, even clan mate that can't be saved, 'cause he went up on the ridge to feed... as cover he can do some more good I guess.

Minimap is important!

I prefer MTs or fast HTs for surgical tactical missions where coordination and communication in 4-5 man team can make the difference. I do not have reflexes for LT role and I dislike super HTs combat style. I do not have combat experience in TDs and I played some arta just to learn how to hide from one.

I am active in social interactions and sometimes maybe to vocal for environment where players tend to play only single player WoT. If you have problem gathering people for evenings rush in Skirmishes, than maybe just skip this post.

I was kicked from most of my previous Clans for pushing people to much on playing SH, ADV and CW and I tend to engage in verbal conflict if I am challenged. I do not work well with FCs that complain rather than educate and instruct!

My personal stats are not so great, as I did not really manicure it and I do not play randoms for that purpose, but I have experience in all team based games and I tend to share it with my FC if his/hers Ego will allow it. I am aware that my stats do not grant me free pass into some serious, competitive clan, so I am looking for the one that can provide required level of activity I have mentioned and where officers and players are future oriented and socially mature. 

I like having some side fun in this game, so I am well suited for designing, preparing and organizing social games for clan mates (races, battletrains, turn based WoT tactical trainings and all kind of weird crap that tends to drop out from my brain). All those games are designed to train people in team movements, combat chat and general awareness dat minimap provides.

I was just kicked from the Clan for calling 38% winrate in our last 200 SH battles "weak and pathetic performance", so expect that kind of criticism from me! I do care about my combat stats in team games!

So, lets see where FatFly will end this time! 

Goldun #2 Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:46 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30081 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent

douglarse #3 Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 56490 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

Only clan member I have ever blacklisted.

Says it all really.

Indy_Bones #4 Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:29 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29375 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

View PostFatFly, on 27 February 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

I am the LAST one when push or rotate is ordered and the FIRST one to take DMG when peekaboo is forbidden by my FC. I regularly hesitate when orders come and I won't often die first as I will be too busy hiding, and my clanmates will be pissed!

I tend to shoot at whoever I can see (regardless of focus fire calls) and I prefer to use my clanmates as meatshields to avoid taking damage To win, I will use all available stuff... premium ammo, tank wrecks, arty cover, especially clan mate that can be saved, but I would rather let them rot after they went up on the ridge to do their job...

Minimap is important!, but I rarely use it

I prefer MTs or fast HTs for surgical tactical missions where coordination and communication in 4-5 man team can make the difference, but don't expect me to be part of that co-ordination. I do not have reflexes for LT or MT role and I dislike super HTs combat style. I do not have combat experience in TDs and I played some arta just to learn how to hide from one.

I am unbelievably toxic in social interactions and almost always too vocal for a clan environment. If you have problem gathering people for evenings rush in Skirmishes, than maybe just skip this post.

I was kicked from most of my previous Clans for pushing people too much on playing SH, ADV and CW and I tend to engage in verbal conflict if I am challenged. I do not work well with virtually ANYONE.

I have experience in all team based games and I tend to share it with my FC regardless of whether or not they want it. I am aware that my stats do not grant me a free pass into some serious, competitive clan, so I am looking for the one that can provide the required level of activity I have mentioned and where officers and players are future-oriented and socially mature. 

I like having some side fun in this game, so I am well suited for designing, preparing and organizing social games for clan mates (races, battletrains, turn-based WoT tactical training and all kind of weird crap that tends to drop out from my brain). All those games are designed to train people in team movements, combat chat and general awareness dat minimap provides.

I was just kicked from the Clan for insulting numerous members of the clan, being a regularly toxic and disruptive presence on TS, describing their FC's as useless (even though you weren't complaining when they were getting you a reward tank in the last campaign), and annoying, angering or generally getting on the bad side of half the clan, many of whom wanted me removed for some time, and number of whom put me on their blacklist.

So, let's see where FatFly will end this time!

Corrected a number of inaccuracies for you.

Good luck with whichever clan picks you up.

Espp1980 #5 Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:43 AM

Corporal

• Clan Commander
  • 22854 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Indy I pissed my pants now

JeebusBuiltMyHotrod #6 Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10 battles
  • [VVHAT] VVHAT

Looks like they found a cure to the skirmish problem after all - I am reliably informed that skirmishes have become a much more fun environment, with people listening and doing what the FC wants them to (odd - when that happens they don't seem to be so weak  and innefective aparentley!!) and back to 55%+ wr - all it needed was for you to leave them....

Skirmishes per and post fat fly.png

Edited by JeebusBuiltMyHotrod, 01 March 2018 - 03:35 PM.

FatFly #7 Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9583 battles
  • [D_B_C] D_B_C
I am amazed that so many joined here to defend their honor or... or to hide the truth :D WHO Cares?

It is also strange how guilty emerge quickly to defend, while innocent hardly react being unaware that the defense is needed. Indy! That was awesome cover to my recruitment post and I can't hardly believe you had nerves and will and time to adapt it that way... like a mirror image. Bloody art mate! Thank you for this experience. BTW Indy you do see that your experience in SH is around 500 battles in total, compared to mine 5.5k. It does have a meaning and purpose - that experience. So I don't believe that your efforts will be rewarded and hereby I declare your words petty and not even insulting! :)

I hope all this popularity on forum will get me some new home, so recruiters, if you want a policeman for skirmishes and you need a hard hand to slap the ...... single players, here I am!

FatFly #8 Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9583 battles
  • [D_B_C] D_B_C
Or should I post some replays for community so they can judge for-themselves?

NTRS_Jordi #9 Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:29 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 60 battles
  • [B1C] B1C

I can recommend FatFly to most clans, been in a few together our self. He's a TEAM player, he cares about the clan that he is in, (Sometimes more than the commander does :mellow:) A great person/player to have. GL in your search mate.

Jordi.

Edited by NTRS_Jordi, 01 March 2018 - 08:29 PM.

FatFly #10 Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9583 battles
  • [D_B_C] D_B_C

<3 Jordi you puta! Last time we were together in a clan - where you were supreme commander you left the Clan just like ninja in the cloud of smoke! It was just like rain water vanishes in Sahara desert and you left meeee there alone with some single players!!! :And there I was alone to fight with infidels and 'fcors it was chaos - there was nobody to kick me, to stop me! Its like leaving children to play in the nuclear plant control room! I pressed all the wrong buttons... :)

I see you are back with space monkeys? Send my regards to Lappo The Man - best friend :)

PS

Recruiters! If you have a bad felling about me and if your sixth sense tells you to run? Do it! Don't risk your nerves and don't ruin the game for your mates! But if you are of those that are willing to ride with a tanker that walks The Walk, not just talks The Talk (not like the few with just a couple hundred SH battles that dropped by on this post, like they drop by here and there in the clan activities, to spill some green toxic goo and prove that those "who fell guilty" must respond to plain provocation and therefore prove my points), than get some lube, wax the shafts and I will slide in like a ninja to police up those one-shots, to wake up those that see but can not read minimap and if ding-ding-dong is the problem, than we will use our tra-la-la on da-flank.

PS2:
Don't get the wrong impression about The WHO Clan, just on a few forum remarks from people that are salty on me and a bit angry as they probably didn't expect publicity on the issue! Dat win rate is a fact but its just for last couple hundred games! It will change off course! I was pulling up that stat all the time in the last few weeks just hoping it will trigger some response... guess it did at the end :) Nevertheless,  I will try to remedy this fuzz! Honestly, I mostly enjoyed my time with WHO boys and girls and while I was just passive player, waiting for something to happen, I had time to meet new people, interesting and fun to hang with. I like International Clans as there are people from all over the World, exchanging experiences, even RL ones and I have a lot of RL friends - encountered via this great game. It was the most pleasant and peaceful gaming experience, mostly saltless and full of fun and laughter, even if we lose a lot. Maybe that is what I was missing all the time? It just popped, right now! It was like nobody actually cared about winning or losing! Playing new T8 SH quasi-meta tanks kinda push you that way and I guess its not fully players fault... But I am not passive WoT single player that you must drag with threats or beg on your knees to come into SH or ADV... even CW! I care for winning! I usually try to assimilate socially into a clan company and I usually do - I am active on comms, but after I assimilate into new gaming society I start asking "for some" too - something I expect from this game! E.G. - If I like to start playing at 19h with 1-2h Skirmishes before ADV or CW so we all get tuned and focused and to end the evening with hour more of SH to refill the pockets with creds spent in Clan Activities, IS IT CRIME TO ASK FOR IT? Forgive my volume! I wanted to point out that it is my fault, my errors in communication that led to toxic forum content.

The WHO WoT Clan is a great place for casual evening gaming between seasons and excellent 100% activity during Campaigns and important events. People are pleasant and kind and tolerant and I had a lot of fun socializing, many of whom I still have in my friends list! Well, all but few unimportant - which you will never notice unless you are crap like me, so all flies just... ;) I was the one NOT compatible with their clan timetable and when I tried to change things, to influence some common clan routines - that provoked few mates that were just guarding their own way... No hard fellings - They won I have lost again, but we all learned something! Earlier I needed over a year to understand that I am not helping actually 'cause nobody needed help or changes. Now I can do that in 100 days or soo. I know I even trigger most of you guys reading all this and trying to comprehend WHY the f. and WHO Cares? ;) Sorry guys! Its all Theater to attract recruiters attention and hope that some recruiter from my dimension will stumble upon these words and I can go home!

I hope I am Oscar Mike to a brand new station in a semi-serious International clan with some decent evening activities and  tolerance for aggressive, semi-militant highlander from West Bosnia Mountain area, loud on comms, but Walks The Talk! I usually have a few mates hanging behind me to see where I will land, but do not judge them over me! They are like me just on the facts that we care for the same things in this game! You will not be adopting the tribe of wild monkeys from WoT blacklists that will possibly wreck havoc in your social cradle and yes, they have much better personal stats than I do (fraggin' seal-clubbers, they are, but good sailors nevertheless).

FidelisRaven #11 Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Diplomat
  • 39456 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Good luck with the new clan! (and chicken eggs)! xD

Mr_Beefy #12 Posted 06 March 2018 - 07:26 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20758 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

I can think of a few more reasons why, not just your lack of success in SH.

However, I don't really hold grudges.

GL unless we face u.

Geneva_Conflict #13 Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:22 AM

Private

• Player
  • 44493 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
You might be better off alone Fatfly. I see you burnt quiet some bridges lol. But you know i will always love you comrade ;)

FatFly #14 Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9583 battles
  • [D_B_C] D_B_C

View PostMr_Beefy, on 06 March 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

I can think of a few more reasons why, not just your lack of success in SH.

However, I don't really hold grudges.

GL unless we face u.

Face me? :D Last time you did run away without a word mate... all 20 or so of you - but I hold no grudges ;) Was better that way!

Skullfix #15 Posted 10 March 2018 - 03:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

check our recruitment thread to get the idea of where we're heading http://forum.worldof...or-new-players/

after that contact me, and we will talk on TS, i don't care about what ppl say, I make my own opinions.

that being said, our goal is to make a clan with no drama triggered by simple mistakes, that could start never ending problems.

we're doing platoons, and recruiting people to start tier 8 skirmishes and build our core team, we pick our members carefully.

hopefully i will hear of you in the next days.

Good luck

Skullfix #16 Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

so this is how an abandoned topic looks like, i thought big posts from someone who's looking for a clan means they know what they want, i was wrong.

So many ppl post in Looking for clan, then they never show up again :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users