Jump to content


How is no one complaining about this?


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

dimethylcadmium #1 Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5401 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

Obj 430 moved to tier 9. 

 

it's a T-54 on steroids, you get better armor (both hull & turret), better gun (more alpha & pen) and you only lose some mobility (50 already good enough for a medium with is-3 levels of armor)



dimethylcadmium #2 Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5401 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017
The only balancing factor on it is it has bad premium ammo. (and its a good thing, not every russian med should have 330 heat)

Zinomov #3 Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20282 battles
  • 216
  • [DIGIN] DIGIN
  • Member since:
    10-13-2014
it is how it is and it won't change until a while, so live with it mate
but if you really wanna know, the roof top of the 430 can be penned by everyone, so be accurate and you'll be golden

lord_chipmonk #4 Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33206 battles
  • 10,202
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012

Well personally since 9.22 I have yet to actually see one in a game (though I've not played much). 

 

p.s. Gauss' law for your avatar? :medal:



dimethylcadmium #5 Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5401 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View PostZinomov, on 27 February 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

it is how it is and it won't change until a while, so live with it mate
but if you really wanna know, the roof top of the 430 can be penned by everyone, so be accurate and you'll be golden

 

not so easy to pen the roof when the 430 driver is a unicum who is moving forwards and backwards because he knows he has good gun handling and cant hit you back while moving

dimethylcadmium #6 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5401 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View Postlord_chipmonk, on 27 February 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

Well personally since 9.22 I have yet to actually see one in a game (though I've not played much). 

 

p.s. Gauss' law for your avatar? :medal:

 

I've seen quite a few (and unfortunately driven by competent players).

 

Yeah, Gauss, Tesla and the lads are the pioneers of my profession  :B


Edited by dimethylcadmium, 27 February 2018 - 08:00 PM.


FluffyRedFox #7 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:03 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22547 battles
  • 8,087
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012
How well does it stand up to the Patton, AMX 30 and E50?

enu_ #8 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 22557 battles
  • 3,039
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

 

not so easy to pen the roof when the 430 driver is a unicum who is moving forwards and backwards because he knows he has good gun handling and cant hit you back while moving

 

unicums are like 0.1% of player base. so don't worry 

Long_Range_Sniper #9 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 30521 battles
  • 8,250
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-04-2011
 

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

 

I've seen quite a few (and unfortunately driven by competent players).

 

I was in a -MM toon last night with a 430 player who did quite well.

 

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

Yeah, Gauss, Tesla and the lads are the pioneers of my profession  :B

 

 The problem with this forum is it's always in a state of flux. People are always starting new threads to complain about things, and frankly I feel out of the loop. It's gotten right out of hand.



dimethylcadmium #10 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5401 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View Postenu_, on 27 February 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

 

unicums are like 0.1% of player base. so don't worry 

 

0.1% have purple overalls. I'd say around 5-10% have purple recents with green-blue overalls. 

 

 

 


Tankyouverymuch2 #11 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29635 battles
  • 1,236
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

 

0.1% have purple overalls. I'd say around 5-10% have purple recents with green-blue overalls. 

 

 

 

I sometimes get purple recents and I'm green overall. (not bragging just adding to the convo)

Enforcer1975 #12 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:31 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20465 battles
  • 10,530
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 07:56 PM, said:

The only balancing factor on it is it has bad premium ammo. (and its a good thing, not every russian med should have 330 heat)

 

I don't mind if they nerf russian 100mm heat pen to 300 since i only use it once every blue moon. 

I do agree however that WG took a huge dump on their game with the latest tanks they have introduced to the game. 



dimethylcadmium #13 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5401 battles
  • 770
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    11-24-2017

View PostTankyouverymuch2, on 27 February 2018 - 08:28 PM, said:

 

I sometimes get purple recents and I'm green overall. (not bragging just adding to the convo)

 

This. I see tons of "green" players in Tier 8-9-10 games with 15k+++ battles and they're much better than what their 1700 wn8 suggests.

Edited by dimethylcadmium, 27 February 2018 - 08:51 PM.


Tinbawx #14 Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14747 battles
  • 1,251
  • [SNOB] SNOB
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

9.22 was to much Edited  in one patch to complain about everything. 430 prolly slipped under the radar.

 

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to swearing. 


Edited by VMX, 04 March 2018 - 12:32 PM.


NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:48 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27510 battles
  • 1,956
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 27 February 2018 - 08:07 PM, said:

 

 The problem with this forum is it's always in a state of flux. People are always starting new threads to complain about things, and frankly I feel out of the loop. It's gotten right out of hand.

 

You need to pick something to complain about and start your own thread then. Why try to keep up when you can instead by example lead your own outraged mob against the tyranny of [insert whine here].



Erwin_Von_Braun #16 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37332 battles
  • 4,530
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostLong_Range_Sniper, on 27 February 2018 - 07:07 PM, said:

 

I was in a -MM toon last night with a 430 player who did quite well.

 

 

 The problem with this forum is it's always in a state of flux. People are always starting new threads to complain about things, and frankly I feel out of the loop. It's gotten right out of hand.

 

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 27 February 2018 - 08:48 PM, said:

 

You need to pick something to complain about and start your own thread then. Why try to keep up when you can instead by example lead your own outraged mob against the tyranny of [insert whine here].

 

Got that covered - spends far too much time picking holes in others posts:sceptic:

I think I may have cause offence :trollface:



pudelikael #17 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18927 battles
  • 645
  • [EESTI] EESTI
  • Member since:
    05-15-2015

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

Obj 430 moved to tier 9. 

 

it's a T-54 on steroids, you get better armor (both hull & turret), better gun (more alpha & pen) and you only lose some mobility (50 already good enough for a medium with is-3 levels of armor)

 

and? nerfed soon like all other OP tanks

play if u like this tank



250swb #18 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:10 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21699 battles
  • 4,859
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 06:54 PM, said:

Obj 430 moved to tier 9. 

 

it's a T-54 on steroids, you get better armor (both hull & turret), better gun (more alpha & pen) and you only lose some mobility (50 already good enough for a medium with is-3 levels of armor)

 

Yeah, its gone from crap at tier X to good at tier IX, wtf are you moaning about?

Element6_TheSprout #19 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:39 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 29043 battles
  • 10,311
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 07:54 PM, said:

Obj 430 moved to tier 9. 

 

it's a T-54 on steroids, you get better armor (both hull & turret), better gun (more alpha & pen) and you only lose some mobility (50 already good enough for a medium with is-3 levels of armor)

I can give you one explanation, the 430U. Not neccessarily because the tank is so damn strong, but because there are some people who believe it is a noobwagon that 150.000 tomatoes have in their garage and will use it to "outplay" much better players due to OPness.

 

What they fail to take into consideration is that for you to have the 430U you either needed craploads of free XP, or you had taken the time to grind to the least populat RU medium tank. I think very few had the 430 compared to the others. According to wot news there are 179k Obj. 140, 35k (old) 430 and 23k (new) 430.

 

I wonder how many tomatoes had the T10 430...

 

I know of one, me, I did actually grind that as my first T10 RU medium tank, a long time ago.



Tankyouverymuch2 #20 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29635 battles
  • 1,236
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View Postdimethylcadmium, on 27 February 2018 - 08:45 PM, said:

 

This. I see tons of "green" players in Tier 8-9-10 games with 15k+++ battles and they're much better than what their 1700 wn8 suggests.

 

You really start understanding the little details at around or after 15k battles, that's how it was for me, and I've improved massively in the last 10k-5k battles, after playing way too many low tier tanks up until that 15k mark...which ruined my real stats.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users