Jump to content


Proposal for new line after(German) jpanther2!


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: So what you say? (27 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Add these awasome design tanks?

  1. Yes (18 votes [66.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 66.67%

  2. No (9 votes [33.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Hide poll

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13832 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

READ MY FULL POST BEFORE CRYING OUT!!!

So was browsing internet and found these things.The reason i provide has good logic.So the reason is "in German tech tre jgpz4---》jpanther---》jpanther2---》all of these are fast german tds with speed of 50kmh+ but when u reach tier9s and tier10 they are rather very slow tanks and tough guys(not really use heat).So you sacrifice speed for more armor.But these tanks below will have less armor for more speed with good guns good accuracy,aim time and good speed for sacrifice of armor.I know these tanks are fantasy so what about other fantasy tanks such as badger?.Here is the pic below.They can be placed after jpanther2!.

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   20180227_221017.jpg   83.26K

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 27 February 2018 - 08:16 PM.


jack_timber #2 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:36 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 33432 battles
  • 2,073
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
Bags the Krokodil, looks like Hetzers big brother:)

Dava_117 #3 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 19443 battles
  • 3,285
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
Yes but just the first and the last. The big hetzer is just phisically impossible, so no. But you don't need it, because the first is a good tier 9 and the last a good tier 10.

samuelx43a #4 Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22076 battles
  • 944
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013
those look sick! I'd have them in game!

BillCarson1997 #5 Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:05 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8835 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    11-26-2015
I have found a post as early as 2011 saying Stug E100 should be in game, the third tank of your list and it looks super sick. But no information had been given since 2011. By the way second mission set is coming in october and we still dunno what tier 10 tank they will give as a reward. I personally want SEAM 220t but its a low priority to be honest.

Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:56 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38254 battles
  • 4,952
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 27 February 2018 - 07:14 PM, said:

READ MY FULL POST BEFORE CRYING OUT!!!

So was browsing internet and found these things.The reason i provide has good logic.So the reason is "in German tech tre jgpz4---》jpanther---》jpanther2---》all of these are fast german tds with speed of 50kmh+ but when u reach tier9s and tier10 they are rather very slow tanks and tough guys(not really use heat).So you sacrifice speed for more armor.But these tanks below will have less armor for more speed with good guns good accuracy,aim time and good speed for sacrifice of armor.I know these tanks are fantasy so what about other fantasy tanks such as badger?.Here is the pic below.They can be placed after jpanther2!.

 

 

Sold.

I'll take one of each.

Good idea comrade:great:



250swb #7 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22614 battles
  • 5,051
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Yes they look great, but players complain about power creep one day and then want it the next, so I'll vote no just to be consistent and not a hypocrite.

Isharial #8 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19711 battles
  • 2,346
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 27 February 2018 - 08:14 PM, said:

READ MY FULL POST BEFORE CRYING OUT!!!

So was browsing internet and found these things.The reason i provide has good logic.So the reason is "in German tech tre jgpz4---》jpanther---》jpanther2---》all of these are fast german tds with speed of 50kmh+ but when u reach tier9s and tier10 they are rather very slow tanks and tough guys(not really use heat).So you sacrifice speed for more armor.But these tanks below will have less armor for more speed with good guns good accuracy,aim time and good speed for sacrifice of armor.I know these tanks are fantasy so what about other fantasy tanks such as badger?.Here is the pic below.They can be placed after jpanther2!.

 

 

if those are "real" blueprints (somewhere) then I can certainly see them in game

 

the third one down, the jagdtiger 2... that's going to be a slow tank, the chassis wouldn't be able to do the speeds that the line would need


 

the other 2 however, the top one that looks like the inspiration for the Foch, and the fat stug below it, could work well, imo the stug as T10 (because of the gun calibre) and the Foch lookalike at T9



Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #9 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:14 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 15159 battles
  • 3,136
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012
For some reason they all look like existing german TDs :sceptic:

hasnainrakha57 #10 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13832 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostIsharial, on 27 February 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

 

if those are "real" blueprints (somewhere) then I can certainly see them in game

 

the third one down, the jagdtiger 2... that's going to be a slow tank, the chassis wouldn't be able to do the speeds that the line would need


 

the other 2 however, the top one that looks like the inspiration for the Foch, and the fat stug below it, could work well, imo the stug as T10 (because of the gun calibre) and the Foch lookalike at T9

Exactly jagidtiger 2 looks slow.But other 2 are perfect they should have speed and armour is just meh for better speed and good gun.And the DMG 175mm ofc 1050 ;)



hasnainrakha57 #11 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:31 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13832 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 27 February 2018 - 09:14 PM, said:

For some reason they all look like existing german TDs :sceptic:

Ya how could someone design such tanks!



hasnainrakha57 #12 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:32 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13832 battles
  • 583
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View Postsamuelx43a, on 27 February 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

those look sick! I'd have them in game!

Sick just like one shot one russian stronk tonk dead!



Isharial #13 Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 19711 battles
  • 2,346
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 27 February 2018 - 10:30 PM, said:

Exactly jagidtiger 2 looks slow.But other 2 are perfect they should have speed and armour is just meh for better speed and good gun.And the DMG 175mm ofc 1050 ;)

 

imo, it would be better if it had APCR as ammo, so it would have 750 damage, or maybe 850 (because of how APCR is in reality (smaller calibre core inside a larger shell case) )

slower tanks should always hit harder as they take longer to get the gun into action, as well as a faster variant of the JPE100 wouldn't exactly be great for balance purposes



DutchBaron_ #14 Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10474 battles
  • 166
  • [FDAD] FDAD
  • Member since:
    10-06-2016

View PostIsharial, on 27 February 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

 

slower tanks should always hit harder as they take longer to get the gun into action, as well as a faster variant of the JPE100 wouldn't exactly be great for balance purposes

Lol I would love myself a jagero driving around with 60km/h shooting 420 heat just to balance the object 268v4



undutchable80 #15 Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7235 battles
  • 1,735
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

 

 

 

View PostIsharial, on 27 February 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

 

slower tanks should always hit harder as they take longer to get the gun into action[...]

 

All the Churchill variants say hello. ;)

 

*********

Some cool looking designs, even though I'd think there would be a higher need for rebalancing current German vehicles before introducing new ones...



lord_chipmonk #16 Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 33952 battles
  • 10,251
  • [-HOW-] -HOW-
  • Member since:
    12-23-2012
I'd be up for these. 

Simeon85 #17 Posted 28 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 1097 battles
  • 2,999
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

No more big alpha guns. JpE100 needs changing to a 150mm anyway. It's bad enough we had Grilles rushing to early positions blapping people for 750 alpha, now we have the 268v4 doing it for 650, a tank that did 1050 and was fast would just be stupid, it's why the FV4005 got nerfed to a lower speed on test. 

 

I'd be fine with them having variations of the 128mm that the Jp2 and Jagdtiger currently have, they could basically be like the old 263 line was, fast, semi-armoured turretless TDs with lower alpha/high DPM guns. 

 

If they were that they would be fun and would fit from the Jp2. 


Edited by Simeon85, 28 February 2018 - 10:00 AM.


leggasiini #18 Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:17 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 14140 battles
  • 6,191
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

All of them are fake afaik, though at this point I dont think WG wouldnt care.

 

Krokodil is unnecessary and would bring nothing unique, the Jagdtiger III also is kinda unnecessary since its also too much like the existing branch. The E-50 version of JP2 could be tier 9, and just make another similar TD with E-50M's hull and call it the tier 10.

 

There are however quite a few other lines/tanks that would be way more interesting than these. Namely British LTs, 2nd British HT line, and Japanese TDs.



Simeon85 #19 Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:21 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 1097 battles
  • 2,999
  • Member since:
    04-19-2013

View Postleggasiini, on 28 February 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

British LTs

 

They should have done this ages ok, way more interesting IMO than more Russian heavies/TDs/mediums that they have just brought in.

 

Plus as light tanks, they would have the lowest chance of being broken/OP.  Which can't be said of some of the more recent tanks brought into the game like the Japanese Heavies, Swedish TDs, Obj. 268v4, 257 etc. 



leggasiini #20 Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 14140 battles
  • 6,191
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

View PostSimeon85, on 28 February 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

 

They should have done this ages ok, way more interesting IMO than more Russian heavies/TDs/mediums that they have just brought in.

 

Plus as light tanks, they would have the lowest chance of being broken/OP.  Which can't be said of some of the more recent tanks brought into the game like the Japanese Heavies, Swedish TDs, Obj. 268v4, 257 etc. 

 

They AFAIK said in early 2017 (around when LT reworks were on the works) that they had a new LT line planned or something (AKA pretty much the British LTs; Japanese LT branch to tier 10 is impossible without fakes and/or clones, so is CZ LT branch. Swedish LT branch is possible but realistically British LT branch is way more likely) for late-2017. However, they had some issues with accessing archives or something and the line got postponed.

 

No idea why the 2nd HT line haven't appeared yet, though. There is certainly enough info to implement it. Guess Russians were interested in yet more Russian tanks than something actually interesting like those 3 branches I listed, but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

 

EDIT:

 

View PostSimeon85, on 28 February 2018 - 10:58 AM, said:

No more big alpha guns. JpE100 needs changing to a 150mm anyway. 

 

 

I don't like the idea of another 15 cm 750 alpha gun, we already have way too many of those at tier 10. The tank would be extremely generic and un-unique with a 15cm gun. Either drop the alpha to 900-950, buff DPM a bit, or give it a gun that is similar to JT's 128 mm gun, just with slightly improved gun stats and probably penetration, and then buff the HP a bit. That way it also should be perfectly consistent with the line before it, and it should still remain rather unique.


Edited by leggasiini, 28 February 2018 - 11:14 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users