• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Simeon85 #41 Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 1097 battles

View PostOrkbert, on 01 March 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

no it isn't

It clearly is, if a tank suicides in a game, then 9/10 it is an artillery player. Basically sums up the sort of 'person' that tends to play artillery, safe and comfy at the back of the map all game under no threat, hitting people who can't strike back. All of sudden they are under threat and they can't handle it so drown themselves.

The 'Scumbags' tag didn't appear out of thin air, that name exists because so many artillery players drown themselves at the end of games. I can remember like a handful of non-arty that have drowned themselves over thousands of battles, I see arty drown themselves all the time, at least once a day, if not more. 

Edited by Simeon85, 02 March 2018 - 10:17 AM.

Jigzy84 #42 Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:38 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View PostSimeon85, on 02 March 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

It clearly is, if a tank suicides in a game, then 9/10 it is an artillery player.

Nonsense, sorry not sorry that is utter drivel I see all classes suiciding in a variety of ways with suicide scouting,  yoloing players, players going afk, players driving put into a firing line pointing their gun in the air facing the other way with [edited]out, players drowning.

To say 9/10 players who suicides is arty is utter gibberish. Lite players suicide in first 30 seconds - 1 minute. Most battles I'm in arty is fighting until the end sure a few on rare occasions suicide.  But not on the same level of "tanks" which almost every game at least 1 tank from either side "suicides" 

Ricky_Rolls #43 Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 66954 battles

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 01 March 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

No.

Oh yes, most peoples suiciding are arty players. Highly skilled players leaving the spawn to sit 10 meters away the whole game while playing with one hand, dealing at least 2 or 3 times their hp and refusing to give those hp to the ones who had to fight and take risks.

So yea, there should be a special kind of treatment for those special ******.

Jigzy84 #44 Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View PostRicky_Rolls, on 02 March 2018 - 04:50 AM, said:

Oh yes, most peoples suiciding are arty players. Highly skilled players leaving the spawn to sit 10 meters away the whole game while playing with one hand, dealing at least 2 or 3 times their hp and refusing to give those hp to the ones who had to fight and take risks.

So yea, there should be a special kind of treatment for those special ******.

Says the special guy with 1,311 games in arty..... #MicDrop

:arta::trollface:

djuro900 #45 Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16829 battles

View PostJigzy84, on 02 March 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

On the other hand if he had 0 arty battles you would be here saying that he cant comment since he has no experience with arty. Nice try tho

Jigzy84 #46 Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View Postdjuro900, on 02 March 2018 - 05:02 AM, said:

On the other hand if he had 0 arty battles you would be here saying that he cant comment since he has no experience with arty. Nice try tho

The irony of what he was saying about arty players being special, clearly lost on you.....

Does it take 1,311 games in arty to acquire experience to comment....??? Nope clearly plays arty because he wants to, then he goes and abuses people for playing arty.... the irony is pretty hilarious :trollface:

Add to that the fact the the 1,311 games he has decided to play were only in random games and the fact that he has chosen to play arty in Clan Wars and in skirmishes as well  kind of gives you an indication of the ironic value in what he wrote......

#NiceTryThough

Edited by Jigzy84, 02 March 2018 - 11:34 AM.

djuro900 #47 Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16829 battles

View PostJigzy84, on 02 March 2018 - 10:10 AM, said:

The irony of what he was saying about arty players being special, clearly lost on you.....

Does it take 1,311 games in arty to acquire experience to comment....??? Nope clearly plays arty because he wants to, then he goes and abuses people for playing arty.... the irony is pretty hilarious :trollface:

#NiceTryThough

Well to be honest the irony was lost on me. I obviously misunderstood your point, i can admit whem i am wrong but still i agre with his stance :)

Jigzy84 #48 Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View Postdjuro900, on 02 March 2018 - 05:14 AM, said:

Well to be honest the irony was lost on me. I obviously misunderstood your point, i can admit whem i am wrong but still i agre with his stance :)

At least you can admit when the irony is lost, I respect that fact.  That said if you agree with his stance why have you played 2,158 games in Spg??

789 in the S-51 ironically the largest number of battles you've have in any tank/Spg

I guess you was just getting experience to comment :P so you could agree SPG players are special yeh......

Oh the irony!!

djuro900 #49 Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16829 battles

View PostJigzy84, on 02 March 2018 - 10:21 AM, said:

At least you can admit when the irony is lost, I respect that fact.  That said if you agree with his stance why have you played 2,158 games in Spg??

789 in the S-51 ironically the largest number of battles you've have in any tank/Spg

I guess you was just getting experience to comment :P so you could agree SPG players are special yeh......

Oh the irony!!

Well since you were checking my stats maybe you should have also checked when did i play that many battles in spg. I will give you a hint,it was 5 year s ago when i started playing this game. And yes than arty was op as hell. I was to bad to drive real tanks and learn game mechanics so i sit in my base and crapped on everyone since you dont need any brain cells to play arty. Do you have any other questions? My most played tanks are lights and meds, you know tanks that require you to use more than one hand.

dronology #50 Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21407 battles
  • [-BDF-] -BDF-

We should also discuss RAMMING SUICIDE (or suicide by ramming).

Scenario:

you are the last one standing (SPG, LT or TD),

badly damaged, long reload time,

surrounded by enemies.

No escape. Death is imminent.

You know that ramming your nearest opponent produces 0 damage but you still do it.

Is this suicide?

Edited by dronology, 02 March 2018 - 01:24 PM.

Simeon85 #51 Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 1097 battles

View PostJigzy84, on 02 March 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Nonsense, sorry not sorry that is utter drivel I see all classes suiciding in a variety of ways with suicide scouting,  yoloing players, players going afk, players driving put into a firing line pointing their gun in the air facing the other way with [edited]out, players drowning.

To say 9/10 players who suicides is arty is utter gibberish. Lite players suicide in first 30 seconds - 1 minute. Most battles I'm in arty is fighting until the end sure a few on rare occasions suicide.  But not on the same level of "tanks" which almost every game at least 1 tank from either side "suicides" 

You are deluded, and this has to go up there with one of the most stupid things I have seen written on the forums. 

Particularly how you compare lights playing badly and not knowing what they are doing, or someone losing connection or like having to answer the door or something (so they are AFK) with DELIBERATELY drowning yourself because you can't handle the fact that your pixel SPG might get killed by someone (that you have shot with impunity all game). Yeh that is totally the same thing :facepalm:

The stupid lengths people go to defend artillery is hilarious, the most common suiciders in the game are artillery, it's a fact and everyone knows this because it happens ALL the time, to suggest otherwise is just pure BS. 

If there was water on more maps, they would suicide pretty much every game, but most artillery players are too dumb to know about the blowing yourself up against a wall. 

Edited by Simeon85, 02 March 2018 - 01:40 PM.

HeidenSieker #52 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostSimeon85, on 02 March 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

It clearly is, if a tank suicides in a game, then 9/10 it is an artillery player.

The 'Scumbags' tag didn't appear out of thin air,

1) I don't think so. Perhaps half. Maybe 1/3. I will start to keep count, but it's not something I see often, and I report such behaviour.

2) No, it didn't. Wasn't it "Jingles" who popularised it, so all the AOLers started using the (inaccurate) term too?

Jigzy84 #53 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View PostSimeon85, on 02 March 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

You are deluded, and this has to go up there with one of the most stupid things I have seen written on the forums. 

Particularly how you compare lights playing badly and not knowing what they are doing, or someone losing connection or like having to answer the door or something (so they are AFK) with DELIBERATELY drowning yourself because you can't handle the fact that your pixel SPG might get killed by someone (that you have shot with impunity all game). Yeh that is totally the same thing :facepalm:

The stupid lengths people go to defend artillery is hilarious, the most common suiciders in the game are artillery, it's a fact and everyone knows this because it happens ALL the time, to suggest otherwise is just pure BS. 

If there was water on more maps, they would suicide pretty much every game, but most artillery players are too dumb to know about the blowing yourself up against a wall. 

The lengths people go to with fake forum signature on an alt account that hasn't played since 2015, just to hide the fact the main account plays arty :trollface:

Quite frankly your post is one of the most ridiculous things I have read on here in a long time. I will explain you will note I wrote suicide scouting, which is different to scouting badly it is lite tanks who purposefully suicide at the start of a game "suicide scouting" is commiting suicide on purpose - no different to arty committing suicide.

Any tank class giving up driving out with their gun raised pointed in the wrong direction with their rear shown to the enemy is suicide - no different to arty suicide.

People quit mid battle because they've had enough is no different to arty suicide 

Players drowning or jumping off cliffs is no different to arty suicide.

The lengths people go to blame artillery is hilarious, no data that proves arty are the "most common suiciders" in the game to suggest they are without any proof or data is just pure drivel.

Come back with your main account and we'll have a chat :teethhappy:

HeidenSieker #54 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View PostRicky_Rolls, on 02 March 2018 - 10:50 AM, said:

Oh, what fun! I see you've played some SPGs, but your WR in those is generally nowhere near as good as your WR in other tanks. You must have found SPGs more difficult.

HTH.

Steve8066 #55 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12878 battles
One of the reasons players kill themselves is the broken MM. When youve been -2 for over 10 games in a row then as far as im concerned they are fully justified in not trying. I know it might make teams im on lose, but thats not their fault, its WGs.

Steeltank141 #56 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17587 battles
  • [4STAR] 4STAR
I dont care, if they dont TK themself they often still contribute none to the game or start killing teammates. Its better on the battlefield without them 

Ricky_Rolls #57 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 66954 battles

View PostJigzy84, on 02 March 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

You got to be desperate to pull up this kind of stuff. Yes i played arty when i was a bot and suddenly when i became better i realized how cancerous this thing was and never touched it again.

Btw, those 1.3k games represent 2.1% of my total while you already have 2.2k with your 24k games.

View PostHeidenSieker, on 02 March 2018 - 02:14 PM, said:

Oh, what fun! I see you've played some SPGs, but your WR in those is generally nowhere near as good as your WR in other tanks. You must have found SPGs more difficult.

HTH.

Just another failed reroll trolling or you were actually born like this? Coming from peoples who farm in low tier arties that's both laughable and pretty sad.

Jigzy84 #58 Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View PostRicky_Rolls, on 02 March 2018 - 08:50 AM, said:

You got to be desperate to pull up this kind of stuff. Yes i played arty when i was a bot and suddenly when i became better i realized how cancerous this thing was and never touched it again.

Btw, those 1.3k games represent 2.1% of my total while you already have 2.2k with your 24k games.

I will always use facts and figures in a conversation anyone who doesn't who relies solely on conjecture and "opinion" is a waste of time and space.  You still played 1.3k games in random battles in arty whilst calling arty players special *********** funny really that you excuse yourself from playing it because it is only 2.1% of your games......

If it is so bad and you hate it so much you would even have 0.1% games in it let alone over 2%......

You play in in clan wars and skirmishes because you realise  it is so "*********" (a term I won't use as it is abhorrent) 

People are desperate to have a discussion without facts as they don't like what the facts prove......!!!!! :trollface:

Edited by Jigzy84, 02 March 2018 - 02:58 PM.

undutchable80 #59 Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 8241 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postdronology, on 02 March 2018 - 01:23 PM, said:

We should also discuss RAMMING SUICIDE (or suicide by ramming).

Scenario:

you are the last one standing (SPG, LT or TD),

badly damaged, long reload time,

surrounded by enemies.

No escape. Death is imminent.

You know that ramming your nearest opponent produces 0 damage but you still do it.

Is this suicide?

I figure that is a fairly honourable thing to do, and a last ditch effort to do some dmg (maybe). At least the other guy gets the kill credited, which is always better than going for a swim.

I once yolo'd a guy who was on 7 kills to grant him the hero medal for killing 8 enemies, when I was last tank (LT on low hp) standing vs 6 enemies (I am too n00b still to carry higher tier games). He thanked me afterwards.

Jigzy84 #60 Posted 02 March 2018 - 03:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27482 battles
  • [SJB] SJB

View Postundutchable80, on 02 March 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

I figure that is a fairly honourable thing to do, and a last ditch effort to do some dmg (maybe).

Still "suicide" regardless of the intention that you claim or perceive......

Many tanks ram themselves to death during battles knowing that it will result in a death where as they could escape in situations and deal more damage to help the team but they give up as they are frustrated/angry......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users