Spawn point on Nebelburg fixed for tank types?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kymrel #1 Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30411 battles

Hey all

Quick question regarding spawn points on Nebelburg (see map here). I've been playing my Sheridan a bit lately, since it is my only tier 10 light tank and I've been trying to finish the obj.260 mission 15. The easiest way to do that is in a Grand Battle, so I've been crossing my fingers hoping for Nebelburg every time I click battle.

And I've been on that map a fair few times lately. Always in the Sheridan. Both sides of the map. But I always get spawn point 1, regardless of which side I end up on. Always. No exceptions. And I wonder if this is fixed, somehow, based on class or tank. Other scouts on my team get other spawn points, but I always load on spawn point 1.

I thought perhaps that the system put other more dedicated scouts on spawn 3, since that's the best spot for scouts, but have to admit I think that's a little too much to expect from the MM. But the last game I was the only light tank on my side, and I still got spawn 1. Luckily I finished my mission in that game, so I won't be experimenting more with the Sheridan for now, so I won't be able to see if I'll ever get another spawn point in that tank.

I'm not really bothered about this, just curious if this is what others are experiencing. When you play 10+ games on that map in the same tank and always load on spawn 1, it's starting to look like more than coincidence...

TheDrownedApe #2 Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 44727 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
i don't think many play GB. Indeed i had no clue what map this was - sry can't help

8126Jakobsson #3 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:36 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 68886 battles
I can't even manage to get one. Been playing plenty of tier 10 the last few days and not a single grand battle.

kymrel #4 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30411 battles

Yeah, I get fewer now that the ranked battles are ongoing. 

I don't get why people don't like grand battles, to be honest. Huge maps, lots of potential, you can use vision, camo etc. I guess some might feel they have less of an impact on the result, being one of 30, not one of 15. I just like the target-rich environment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users