Jump to content


Shopping cart in premium shop since when?


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

undutchable80 #1 Posted 01 March 2018 - 01:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7264 battles
  • 1,748
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

I regularly check the premium shop, but just today noticed the shopping cart feature. You can add multiple items and pay in one go, in stead of buying stuff one by one. I always wondered why WG didnt have it before, so a simple yet nice feature.

 

Question though: I received a 30% discount coupon:

30% OFF PACKAGES ABOVE €40NEW

Enjoy an exclusive 30% discount on a selection of World of Tanks packages above €40 - valid for 7 days

*Disclaimer: The coupon gives a one-time 30% discount on a selection of packages above €40 purchased in World of Tanks. The coupon is valid for 7 days from the date of receipt and is not applicable to gold, special offers, discounted items, and limited-time offers.

 

Ok, I get it. Cant buy the Fort Knox for instance with an additional 30% discount. Fine. But if for instance I add the German Tier VII VK 45.03 and the Chinese VI Type 64 to the shopping cart, I have over 40 euros (43,80 to be exact) in there, but it wont apply the discount either? Seriously? Both tanks are regular priced, and fulfill the disclaimer requirements I would think.

 

Am I missing something here, or is this a feature not yet applied to the shopping cart...?


Guess I could just buy the T-34-3 I already own and get the gold equivalent at 30% discount...



Geno1isme #2 Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42710 battles
  • 7,854
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013
Could be related to the cart feature being new. But also in the past if you applied a code it didn't always list the discount until you actually got to authorizing the payment.

WindSplitter1 #3 Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:03 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16025 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Postundutchable80, on 01 March 2018 - 12:47 PM, said:

I regularly check the premium shop, but just today noticed the shopping cart feature. You can add multiple items and pay in one go, in stead of buying stuff one by one. I always wondered why WG didnt have it before, so a simple yet nice feature.

 

Question though: I received a 30% discount coupon:

30% OFF PACKAGES ABOVE €40NEW

Enjoy an exclusive 30% discount on a selection of World of Tanks packages above €40 - valid for 7 days

*Disclaimer: The coupon gives a one-time 30% discount on a selection of packages above €40 purchased in World of Tanks. The coupon is valid for 7 days from the date of receipt and is not applicable to gold, special offers, discounted items, and limited-time offers.

 

Ok, I get it. Cant buy the Fort Knox for instance with an additional 30% discount. Fine. But if for instance I add the German Tier VII VK 45.03 and the Chinese VI Type 64 to the shopping cart, I have over 40 euros (43,80 to be exact) in there, but it wont apply the discount either? Seriously? Both tanks are regular priced, and fulfill the disclaimer requirements I would think.

 

Am I missing something here, or is this a feature not yet applied to the shopping cart...?


Guess I could just buy the T-34-3 I already own and get the gold equivalent at 30% discount...

 

Gotta admit was a bit happy to see this but I just checked the Shop and it has no such feature... I am logged in but I see no cart at all.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:42 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66296 battles
  • 16,313
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postundutchable80, on 01 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

Ok, I get it. Cant buy the Fort Knox for instance with an additional 30% discount. Fine. But if for instance I add the German Tier VII VK 45.03 and the Chinese VI Type 64 to the shopping cart, I have over 40 euros (43,80 to be exact) in there, but it wont apply the discount either? Seriously? Both tanks are regular priced, and fulfill the disclaimer requirements I would think.

 

I'm willing to bet that it's not working if you combine items to get 40. It only works if you buy one item for 40 or more.



undutchable80 #5 Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:38 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7264 battles
  • 1,748
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostWindSplitter1, on 03 March 2018 - 02:03 AM, said:

 

Gotta admit was a bit happy to see this but I just checked the Shop and it has no such feature... I am logged in but I see no cart at all.

 

On the pc I get the shopping cart feature, but I dont on my phone. Have you tried the computer?

 

View PostBalc0ra, on 03 March 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

 

I'm willing to bet that it's not working if you combine items to get 40. It only works if you buy one item for 40 or more.

 

Yeah I figured as much. Pretty lame actually. What is the difference if I buy two tanks or more in stead of one. This way you only have a choice out of four premiums? 

anonym_kL7qtn3e52MB #6 Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:03 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 6,815
  • Member since:
    07-10-2018

"a selection of World of Tanks packages"

"not applicable to gold, special offers, discounted items, and limited-time offers."

 

WG selected, not player selected, for starters.

And not every packege above €40

And doesn't work on discounted packages.

Limited to 7 days...

 

 

#WGFail

 

 

 

Something nice though.... They don't mention if the discount goes for packages already bought in the past (legalese)

If I purchased  "a package" in the store in 2011, do I get a discount with one of these coupons?

 

#TypicalWGtranslationfail



Steel_Patriot #7 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 42862 battles
  • 502
  • [_DOG] _DOG
  • Member since:
    03-06-2011

I have one of those vouchers , even more RETARDED is it won't work on any tank over 40 euros exept the ones i already have .I just checked it 10 minutes ago.

Works - Lowe  T34

Doesn't work - IS6   T34-3   AMX M4 MLE.49

 

BTW shouldnn't the Black Edition  panzer58 be 1/2 price for those that also have the original MUTZ  ? like they used to be......


Edited by Steel_Patriot, 03 March 2018 - 12:12 PM.


WindSplitter1 #8 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16025 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

View Postundutchable80, on 03 March 2018 - 09:38 AM, said:

 

On the pc I get the shopping cart feature, but I dont on my phone. Have you tried the computer?

 

I'm on PC. No such cart appears. Where does it show on yours?

Sircapalot #9 Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 40739 battles
  • 33
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View PostSteel_Patriot, on 03 March 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

........

BTW shouldnn't the Black Edition  panzer58 be 1/2 price for those that also have the original MUTZ  ? like they used to be......

 

Got an ingame special offer last night to buy the black panzer 58 for -47% and I do own the Mutz.



undutchable80 #10 Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:44 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7264 battles
  • 1,748
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostWindSplitter1, on 03 March 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

 

I'm on PC. No such cart appears. Where does it show on yours?

 

Sorry for late reply - Top right, next to My Coupons and Redeem Wargaming Code:

Knipsel.JPG

 

 

 


Edited by undutchable80, 06 March 2018 - 11:46 AM.


BSHDBCG #11 Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5591 battles
  • 383
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View Postundutchable80, on 06 March 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

 

Sorry for late reply - Top right, next to My Coupons and Redeem Wargaming Code:

 

 

Perhaps it is because you spend so much? I don't have that and I just checked.



WindSplitter1 #12 Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:29 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 16025 battles
  • 2,560
  • [ORDEM] ORDEM
  • Member since:
    02-07-2016

Quite indeed. I've zoomed out and see no such cart.

 

If they are testing things out, that would explain it. Although I think it's not very smart by not implementing it. I mean, it should already be a feature.



undutchable80 #13 Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7264 battles
  • 1,748
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostWindSplitter1, on 07 March 2018 - 12:29 AM, said:

Quite indeed. I've zoomed out and see no such cart.

 

If they are testing things out, that would explain it. Although I think it's not very smart by not implementing it. I mean, it should already be a feature.

 

Maybe it is a test case. Dunno what they are testing though since it should be a fairly straightforward feature... Cool thing is if you add a tank to your shopping cart, you see a pic of that tank being added to the shopping cart.

Knipsel1.JPGKnipsel2.JPG

 

 

The one thing they could add to this feature, if you do have a coupon, that it should be applicable to mutluple items (that meet the criteria) in stead of one single item of > xx euros.

 


 

EDIT: here is a screenshot of inside the shoppingcart:

Knipsel.JPG


Edited by undutchable80, 07 March 2018 - 11:54 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users