Should i Sue Wargaming?

Sue Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Should i sue wargaming now? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should i sue wargaming now or wait the reply?

1. Sue them notw (13 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Wait the reply which is (( copy paste Awenser )) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

ALnajmalthaqeb #1 Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19745 battles

Hello Every one

Wargaming Suspend my account as they say that iam using forbidden mods ..Which i did not use .. and i sent to them more than 5 tickets telling them that theres a mistake .. until now i did not get any reply from them ..  only 1 replay which is nothing helpfull .. that 1st  warning 7 days band ( which i deserve it and since then i didnt use any illegal mods ) .. 2nd warning permanent ban (that i do  not deserve)

I  am playing this game since 2013  and payed more than 700$ dollar into my account (premium tanks + premium days + exp , crew exp , free exp ,....demount items..etc  ).  ..  and iam still asking them to remove the band off my account because iam not using and did not use any illegal mods .. i was using (webium Mod pack ) which is legal on wargaming website .. and when i had enough of them ignoring me .. i asked them to reset my account  and refund my money back .. and still until now did  not get any reply....

So iam ready to pay more for the lawyer do sue them .. for many thing which is suspend my account is one of them...

Liner8 #2 Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:35 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 15235 battles
  • [JHS] JHS

You can try, but I doubt that it will be worth the cost and the time. Big companies always have good lawyers, and the legal system in the EU favours companies as well. 

The first thing you should do in any case is to go through the EULA yourself.

SiliconSidewinder #3 Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 27458 battles

Red? mod colour?

anyway:

should you?

a difficult question which is basically a matter of risk/ reward assesment.

So what you should check is:

1: are there any lawyers, available to you, that have experience with this kind of case, that'S important because only they can honestly tell you what chances you have.

2: can you somehow get ahold of the proof they claim to have against you? I'd expect a lawyer to be able to gain that information, but maybe you can get the information yourself.

Writing to the proper buisness adresses, either email or good old paper might yield some information. (remember this is a lawsuit topic so don't waste time with the ingame support, tell them that you consider sueing them and they might give you details just to make sure you don't do so.)

3: inform yourself about similar cases.

4: and this is very very important, don't sue people if you are actually guilty, judges don't like it and you might actually be sued in turn. (I know there are certain rich people who don't care but they got the money to burn)

basin79 #4 Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:47 PM

General

• Player
  • 15351 battles

Should you try and sue WG?

Pansenmann #5 Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 33974 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
which part of the modpack was the problematic function for which you got banned?

Balc0ra #6 Posted 03 March 2018 - 02:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66042 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostALnajmalthaqeb, on 02 March 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

i was using (webium Mod pack ) which is legal on wargaming website .. and when i had enough of them ignoring me .. i asked them to reset my account  and refund my money back .. and still until now did  not get any reply....

This patch yes. But the ban waves are every 3rd month. So if you did try anything shady a few months back with a single mod, and not on this patch. That's all they need. If you got marked then, it's already lost. And since you are perma banned. You got caught a 2nd time. So you were innocent both times?

Then again as I said in the other topic you made. Please do. Post the story here and let us know how it goes.

OrigamiChicken #7 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:13 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25993 battles

The way i see it, in cases like this Wargaming refuses to provide any proof of player's misconduct. Which, in my opinion, is not in their favor in the case of legal dispute. I think it's a given that very few people actually read EULA. But even if it has "the customer is wrong by default and has no right to defend himself and we will NOT provide any proof" in it, no EULA is above the law. Since Wargaming provides services in EU (even some RU servers physically are in EU), EU laws do apply. And there are laws defending customers against unfair contracts. The law, however, can get very tricky. So the best thing is to ask a lawyer, who is familiar with such cases, rather than random couch potatoes.

In any case one thing is guaranteed - taking on a company as large and inflexible as WG will take a LOT of time and money. And you can ask WG to refund your legal expenses only if you win the case. You can't rule out possibility that it's exactly what WG is counting on by assuming "cash cow is always wrong" stance.

KEPA73 #8 Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31841 battles
  • [FINGR] FINGR

I've got same ban from using solo modpack from WG's own hub, so I know what you going thru.

I have contacted local Competition and Consumer Authority on this situation. First of all they see's that after player have paid for premium time or ingame goods, in their perspective WG is on differend ground on account banning actions. Competition and Consumer Authority see that WG's have show proof's behind these accusations and banning actions. Well as we all know, WG won’t answer (or/and ticket system gives only “Something went wrong, Sorry, we are having technical issues at the moment. Please try again later” -messages) or show any proofs. After lack of co operation from WG, local Authority is pointing this whole case to EEC's direction.

So...take contact straigth to European Economic Community administrator with help of your countrys Competition and Consumer Authority and you dont have to any law -actions, EEC will do. And in EU section what ever WG's budget or strenght is for lawyers, it is always smaller/weaker than EEC's which has basically endless resouces to these kind of case's.

Homer_J #9 Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:00 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

What happened to your other thread? [edit] This one [/edit]  That was getting quite entertaining.  And what did your brother say?

Also, start a blog or something so you can keep us informed when WG block you from the forum.

Edited by Homer_J, 07 March 2018 - 07:02 AM.

One_Joke #10 Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:13 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17389 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostALnajmalthaqeb, on 02 March 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

Hello Every one

Wargaming Suspend my account as they say that iam using forbidden mods ..Which i did not use .. and i sent to them more than 5 tickets telling them that theres a mistake .. until now i did not get any reply from them ..  only 1 replay which is nothing helpfull .. that 1st  warning 7 days band ( which i deserve it and since then i didnt use any illegal mods ) .. 2nd warning permanent ban (that i do  not deserve)

I  am playing this game since 2013  and payed more than 700$ dollar into my account (premium tanks + premium days + exp , crew exp , free exp ,....demount items..etc  ).  ..  and iam still asking them to remove the band off my account because iam not using and did not use any illegal mods .. i was using (webium Mod pack ) which is legal on wargaming website .. and when i had enough of them ignoring me .. i asked them to reset my account  and refund my money back .. and still until now did  not get any reply....

So iam ready to pay more for the lawyer do sue them .. for many thing which is suspend my account is one of them...

2 warning.... and i stop read...

uglycousin #11 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44388 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

____Green____ #12 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16319 battles
  • [L-G-N] L-G-N

View PostALnajmalthaqeb, on 02 March 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

How do you will justify yourself....for using bot? You started botting 24.11.2015. +/- 7 days.

There is one thing that unites all the bots and it looks like this (picture below). There always is huge spike on player stats and the top of the spike shows last day of fair play. Then avr WN8 falls down to 600-700 and winrate to ~46% and in the same time huge number of battles on premium tanks shows up. 

If once u are under WG monitoring - it is easy to figure out botters and bot leave traces 

Dude, u are busted for reason. 

Edited by ____Green____, 07 March 2018 - 10:09 AM.

Jigabachi #13 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:29 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post____Green____, on 07 March 2018 - 10:00 AM, said:

Dude, u are busted for reason. 

Shhh... let him. Might get entertaining.

uglycousin #14 Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44388 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostJigabachi, on 07 March 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

Shhh... let him. Might get entertaining.

I doubt it, he seems ... boring ...

Homer_J #15 Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:57 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKEPA73, on 07 March 2018 - 05:47 AM, said:

I've got same ban from using solo modpack from WG's own hub, so I know what you going thru.

So...take contact straigth to European Economic Community administrator with help of your countrys Competition and Consumer Authority and you dont have to any law -actions, EEC will do. And in EU section what ever WG's budget or strenght is for lawyers, it is always smaller/weaker than EEC's which has basically endless resouces to these kind of case's.

Please keep us informed.  This will be very interesting for the community.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users