Should i Sue Wargaming?

Sue Wargaming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Should i sue wargaming now? (15 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Should i sue wargaming now or wait the reply?

1. Sue them notw (15 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Wait the reply which is (( copy paste Awenser )) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

olmocap #21 Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:35 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16206 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

View PostShad0wize, on 06 June 2019 - 06:37 AM, said:

Terms Of Service (TOS) and End User License Agreement (EULA) along with the disclaimer when you purchase anything kind of cover them for a lot of countries. Depending on how you paid you could say some of the transactions were fraudulent to recover a small portion of the money you have spent, however if they do contact WarGaming (which they will) I highly doubt you'd be able to retrieve any particular sum of money.

The truth is no in-game TOS, EULA or claims can stop an user from submitting a claim in civil court against a company whom uses abusive contracts as a way to deter users from getting their money back, furthermore them refusing to provide you with any proof what-so-ever against the claim or claims they have against you will not be advantageous for them in court.

This being said, expect the lawsuit to take a couple of years since it's against a big company, spend tens of thousands of dollars on it whilst at the end of it not getting any closer in return for the time, energy and money spent.

The best thing you can do in that regard is talk to a lawyer and ask for his opinion. Or submit a very nice ticket to them with actual facts and proof of your lack of misconduct (if there is any) and ask them nicely to remove the account suspension.

What I can tell you for sure is that I know how they caught you and if they haven't unbanned you yet they utmost certainly hold proof. So come clean and ask them for another chance, maybe in a couple of months they'll let you back, maybe they'll reset your account and you'll have all your premium tanks.

---

There's a lot to talk about in this regard, so read what I wrote, carefully consider what you want to do and then well... go for it I guess.

That's totally true and, by the way, when you write them make sure you write the essay with a more correct grammar, they will probably take it as you are showing some respect while showing you took more than a single minute to write the entire thing ;)

Zmago5000 #22 Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:29 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12501 battles
well, 100% on sue them now,..will you do it?

Nethraniel #23 Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:47 AM

Major

• Player
  • 14545 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Is Sue some undead female entity? Because the necro is strong in this thread.

kaneloon #24 Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:03 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 31018 battles
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
At least with the necro we can see that OP last battle is older than this thread, so it didn't go well for whatever he tried.

Balc0ra #25 Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73370 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Oh it's just a necro. I was hoping on an update on him getting his money back for getting banned twice for the same thing.

reklakazala #26 Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22883 battles
  • [V-S-B] V-S-B

oooo

interesting

i see many of high priests here, true believers giving answers.

thing is, with these WOTalibans , that they will defend their religion untill last drop of blood...... till next update

anyway. Wargaming violate several EU laws and regulations, when U buy something there are certain laws that describe relations between buyer and seller.example.; you cant sell  car to someone and in 3 month deteriorate specifications.

also, there is problem when you call something Tiger tank, and look like tiger tank, any judge will say . well nice , but it must have characteristics , ( in gta3 all car have fiction names, there is no ferrari, toyota, instead there is diavolo , sentinel etc..)

now, this post of mine is fine example why WOT is religion

Asklepi0s #27 Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:20 AM

• 10704 battles
Thread is closed due to bumping.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users