Jump to content


Wargaming doesnt give gold anymore.Game needs your money.

gold

  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

YoloFrodo #1 Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:51 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5596 battles
  • 12
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011
So i started to think why my interest of the game got away.First of all is cheats.Everyone is cheating from aimbot to tundra even destruction mods.They even have a mod to let you know how to climb!Secondly is wargaming tournaments - earning in game gold.I remember the good old days when if you finish first on your stage (7 teams) you could take 750 gold each one of you!Now...now i laugh they give 1600 gold to the first team from more than 300 teams! They nerfed the gold from global map they did the same for tournaments and now that they give no attention to cheaters the game goes closely to its end.In my opinion they need to give back the old tournaments give more ban waves to cheaters and fix the global map.

Edited by YoloFrodo, 04 March 2018 - 12:21 PM.


Grand_Moff_Tano #2 Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:52 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,595
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011
Can vote both options so did, because this thread is pointless.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27589 battles
  • 1,982
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostYoloFrodo, on 03 March 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

So i started to think 

 

 You didn't, but you really ought to.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64443 battles
  • 15,457
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostYoloFrodo, on 03 March 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

Everyone is cheating f

 

I can already tell this game is not for you if your tinfoil hat is that strong. Considering it's rather difficult to prove anyone is cheating from your aspect. Unless anyone that hits you is cheating that is, then sure. But if you think everyone is. Why are you still here?

 

View PostYoloFrodo, on 03 March 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

and now that they give no attention to cheaters the game goes closely to its end.In my opinion

 

They ban cheaters every 3rd month, not as they find them. And I suspect it's not a "lie" either considering how many topics about "I got banned and did nothing" topics we have now as they had a ban wave a few days ago with a few thousand on a first ban "7 days". One even want's to file a lawsuit against WG for him getting banned for mod use a 2nd time. As in a perma ban. So I suspect they have some attention towards it going by all the rage.


Edited by Balc0ra, 03 March 2018 - 11:12 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #5 Posted 03 March 2018 - 11:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22780 battles
  • 1,097
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostYoloFrodo, on 03 March 2018 - 10:51 PM, said:

So i started to think why my interest of the game got away.First of all is cheats.Everyone is cheating from aimbot to tundra even destruction mods.They even have a mod to let you know how to climb!Secondly is wargaming tournaments - earning in game gold.I remember the good old days when if you finish first on your stage (7 teams) you could take 750 gold each one of you!Now...now i laugh they give 1600 gold to the first team from more than 300 teams! They nerfed the gold from global map they did the same for tournaments and now that they give no attention to cheaters the game goes closely to its end.In my opinion they need to give back the old tournaments give more ban waves to cheaters and fix the global map.

 

Reroll once more and buy fort knox,

negative rng will stop for you, cheats will disappear and you will regularly get gold from everywhere.



DracheimFlug #6 Posted 04 March 2018 - 01:17 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 8957 battles
  • 4,033
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014
So.... The OP thinks everyone is cheating so they should hand out more gold? Good luck with that OP.... 

Jigabachi #7 Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17858 battles
  • 18,576
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Block Quote

 

Should i still play this game after all?

  1. yes
  2. no

Are you really asking US if YOU should keep playing? :rolleyes:

 

And the reason why you don't want to play anymore are "cheats" and "boohoo, WG doesn't dish out enough gold anymore"?

This is so far the dumbest thread of the weekend.

But hey... you are a filthy reroll but not a braindead tomato at least. Maybe YOU can finally show us some cheaters? Feel free to upload some of your replays. Be our messiah.



YoloFrodo #8 Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:44 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5596 battles
  • 12
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011
So i m writing about facts and ppl started to tell me about reroll and anything that has nothing to do with the post.Thats a simple wot community.Toxic af to anybody without giving attention to the point.Btw 9/10 people cheats and i m one of those 1/10 that plays vanilla client without even xvm.And yes the economy in game is so broken.Once you could at least earn your premium account and a decent ammount of gold.Now you cant even have 1k gold and to earn the premium account you need to try hard.

Edited by YoloFrodo, 04 March 2018 - 10:45 AM.


blaster1112 #9 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:03 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10285 battles
  • 135
  • [RANGR] RANGR
  • Member since:
    09-02-2013

View PostYoloFrodo, on 04 March 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

So i m writing about facts and ppl started to tell me about reroll and anything that has nothing to do with the post.Thats a simple wot community.Toxic af to anybody without giving attention to the point. Btw 9/10 people cheats and i m one of those 1/10 that plays vanilla client without even xvm.And yes the economy in game is so broken.Once you could at least earn your premium account and a decent amount of gold.Now you cant even have 1k gold and to earn the premium account you need to try hard.

 

First off the amount of actual cheaters is really low. If you think 9/10 people cheat then i'm sorry to break it to you but you are fooling yourself. Hell i see more than 1/10 players have a WN8 of sub 500. Which means they are cheaters??? 

Second if you think everything is broken the best thing for you to do is leave and never look back. Because everyone can have a good game every once in a while, that doesn't make them cheaters. i run with some mods: examples are XVM (only turned it back on last week after playing for over a year without). I've been playing with some other mods such as gnomefathers historical gun sounds mod. (which you can in no way classify as cheating as all it does is change the gun sounds to more historical sounds). And i run with some tank remodels from Milky. (which just makes the tanks look nicer). Mods like that aren't cheating. 

 

 



YoloFrodo #10 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5596 battles
  • 12
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View Postblaster1112, on 04 March 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

 

First off the amount of actual cheaters is really low. If you think 9/10 people cheat then i'm sorry to break it to you but you are fooling yourself. Hell i see more than 1/10 players have a WN8 of sub 500. Which means they are cheaters??? 

Second if you think everything is broken the best thing for you to do is leave and never look back. Because everyone can have a good game every once in a while, that doesn't make them cheaters. i run with some mods: examples are XVM (only turned it back on last week after playing for over a year without). I've been playing with some other mods such as gnomefathers historical gun sounds mod. (which you can in no way classify as cheating as all it does is change the gun sounds to more historical sounds). And i run with some tank remodels from Milky. (which just makes the tanks look nicer). Mods like that aren't cheating. 

 

 

 

so thats all you ve seen from my post?Thats all i m saying?Or thats the only thing you have a comment for?

PowJay #11 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35007 battles
  • 4,102
  • Member since:
    09-07-2012
Stopped reading at Cheats and voted for you to go. :P

gunslingerXXX #12 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:34 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10724 battles
  • 1,806
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
You don't need gold to play the game

Tom_Deekanarry #13 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6168 battles
  • 257
  • Member since:
    06-28-2012

Every one who hits me is cheating and everyone I bounce off is cheating!

 

It's not me honest, my astounding ability to put myself in precarious positions is actually an asset and if I get hit it's obvious they were using a cheat, like player skill, that's a cheat!



Jigabachi #14 Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17858 battles
  • 18,576
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostYoloFrodo, on 04 March 2018 - 10:44 AM, said:

Thats a simple wot community.Toxic af to anybody without giving attention to the point.

1. You start your thread with a poll where you want US to tell YOU if you should keep playing or not. That's stupid.

2. You claim nonsense about cheaters without offering a single piece of proper evidence. That's stupid.

3. You whine around how you don't get enough FREE gold anymore and how that is your major reason to stop playing. That's stupid.

Hint: If you write stupid things on a forum, people will let ou know. And if ALL people disagree with you, you might indeed be wrong.

 

What to do if that happens:

Good: Apologize for talking that much nonsense and elaborate your point that people maybe just got wrong.

Bad: Continue whining and call people toxic (or similar) because they don't agree with you and instead dare to point out the stupid things you wrote.

 

This lesson of Basic Forum 1x1 got brought to you by: Common SenseTM and Being Older Than TwelveTM.



AliceUnchained #15 Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38173 battles
  • 8,814
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

Yes! No! Maybe... Drats, the 'Maybe' option is missing, could you add it?

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by AliceUnchained, 04 March 2018 - 12:06 PM.


SlyMeerkat #16 Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15844 battles
  • 1,961
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013
Why do people complain about WG wanting money...... Not everything is free and a company does need money to keep running just in case you didn't know :/

Grand_Moff_Tano #17 Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 1534 battles
  • 10,595
  • [BC28] BC28
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 04 March 2018 - 11:06 AM, said:

Why do people complain about WG wanting money...... Not everything is free and a company does need money to keep running just in case you didn't know :/

Wait, really? I thought all a company needed to keep a game running was sparkles and pixie dust....



YoloFrodo #18 Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5596 battles
  • 12
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostJigabachi, on 04 March 2018 - 10:51 AM, said:

1. You start your thread with a poll where you want US to tell YOU if you should keep playing or not. That's stupid.

2. You claim nonsense about cheaters without offering a single piece of proper evidence. That's stupid.

3. You whine around how you don't get enough FREE gold anymore and how that is your major reason to stop playing. That's stupid.

Hint: If you write stupid things on a forum, people will let ou know. And if ALL people disagree with you, you might indeed be wrong.

 

What to do if that happens:

Good: Apologize for talking that much nonsense and elaborate your point that people maybe just got wrong.

Bad: Continue whining and call people toxic (or similar) because they don't agree with you and instead dare to point out the stupid things you wrote.

 

This lesson of Basic Forum 1x1 got brought to you by: Common SenseTM and Being Older Than TwelveTM.

 

So you think that the game runs great and everything is fine?You don't think cheats exist?I m not whining to anybody.People started to call me reroll and stuff like that.Even 500wn8 players talk about skills ffs. And yes its a fact that once you could earn at least your premium account from cw-tournaments +a decent amount of gold worth of the effort and now wg took that away doing that almost impossible to play for hours just for 500 gold.And yes thats annoying to me.If that doesn't bother you it bothers me and that's the main reason i made the post.Its the first time i made a post and the poll was some kind of necessary to continue and post idk if i did something wrong or whatever in conclusion i didn't want any polls .You want a list of ''skilled'' players that lock the gun on weak spots?I didn't knew i need to keep the replays from all the battles to show you cheats actually exist.I was from the few guys that said aimbot is only used a little but after ranked battles took place i've seen like most of them taking nuts shots and guns locking robotic it's not my fantasy it's a fact.

Edited by YoloFrodo, 04 March 2018 - 12:10 PM.


SlyMeerkat #19 Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 15844 battles
  • 1,961
  • [FILO] FILO
  • Member since:
    01-29-2013

View PostChipmunk_of_Vengeance, on 04 March 2018 - 11:08 AM, said:

Wait, really? I thought all a company needed to keep a game running was sparkles and pixie dust....

 

very funny, i was talking about the OP complaining about they dont give gold and so need more money..... well obviously

Shivva #20 Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:24 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29634 battles
  • 1,955
  • [J_A_G] J_A_G
  • Member since:
    05-20-2012

View PostYoloFrodo, on 04 March 2018 - 11:09 AM, said:

 

So you think that the game runs great and everything is fine?You don't think cheats exist?I m not whining to anybody.People started to call me reroll and stuff like that.Even 500wn8 players talk about skills ffs. And yes its a fact that once you could earn at least your premium account from cw-tournaments +a decent amount of gold worth of the effort and now wg took that away doing that almost impossible to play for hours just for 500 gold.And yes thats annoying to me.If that doesn't bother you it bothers me and that's the main reason i made the post.Its the first time i made a post and the poll was some kind of necessary to continue and post idk if i did something wrong or whatever in conclusion i didn't want any polls .You want a list of ''skilled'' players that lock the gun on weak spots?I didn't knew i need to keep the replays from all the battles to show you cheats actually exist.I was from the few guys that said aimbot is only used a little but after ranked battles took place i've seen like most of them taking nuts shots and guns locking robotic it's not my fantasy it's a fact.

 

why are you still here, I think most of us voted for you to go....





Also tagged with gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users