Ranked Battles rewards. Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PerpetuumRex #1 Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21246 battles

Hi,

Is it just me who thinks the rewards per level are simply not worth it and it looks like yet another way for WG to control and manipulate the game's economy? I mean apart from the additional credits booster which is very useful, the rest of the stuff isn't worth the hassle or the gold.

Level 15 you get 25 bonds. Seriously? That's it? You've spent all that energy and you get nothing for it except a badge and 25 bonds? 

To put it in perspective, a piece of (good) improved equipment is worth 5000 bonds. What am I or anyone else going to do with 25 bonds?

Fediuld #2 Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 40684 battles

View PostPerpetuumRex, on 04 March 2018 - 07:36 PM, said:

Hi,

Is it just me who thinks the rewards per level are simply not worth it and it looks like yet another way for WG to control and manipulate the game's economy? I mean apart from the additional credits booster which is very useful, the rest of the stuff isn't worth the hassle or the gold.

Level 15 you get 25 bonds. Seriously? That's it? You've spent all that energy and you get nothing for it except a badge and 25 bonds? 

To put it in perspective, a piece of (good) improved equipment is worth 5000 bonds. What am I or anyone else going to do with 25 bonds?

Imho ain't worth the time. 
I would rather play random at WOWs to get premium ships. (3 campaigns atm). 

Jam_in_a_Tank #3 Posted 04 March 2018 - 08:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14885 battles

I think the rewards are ok, seasoned or level rewards are decent in my perspective.

Although if, i had an opportunity to propose something new that would be, a tier X reward tank , as this is actually similar mode to clan wars (same amount of days, pressure, tactics..) thus this would be a mode for a solo player to get such a reward which is something actually cool i guess.

For now bonds, gold, or whatever rewards we re able to get are actually decent.

A tier X tank reward, a choice of 3,4 or 5 tanks, similar system as clan wars, but different tanks i think would be a great implementation. :B

PerpetuumRex #4 Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21246 battles

View PostJam_in_a_Tank, on 04 March 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

I think the rewards are ok, seasoned or level rewards are decent in my perspective.

Although if, i had an opportunity to propose something new that would be, a tier X reward tank , as this is actually similar mode to clan wars (same amount of days, pressure, tactics..) thus this would be a mode for a solo player to get such a reward which is something actually cool i guess.

For now bonds, gold, or whatever rewards we re able to get are actually decent.

A tier X tank reward, a choice of 3,4 or 5 tanks, similar system as clan wars, but different tanks i think would be a great implementation. :B

That would be a very good idea, yes. But the absence of an actual reward does scream waste of time.

I don't think you know the rewards to be honest, there is no gold involved.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users