maps options players premium shop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

blackdevil9 #1 Posted 06 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33940 battles

Hi!
First of all, let me just say that some of us players are busienessman and we look at your game in same manner.

About Premium Shop

Add pools/voting system. Ask us what would we like to buy. Add options and also option to write our own suggestion for package or combo of goods. Even consider making "Market corner", where we can come and click on individual goods and create my own "basket/cart".

Marvel Future Fight mobile game have amazing VIP system for when we spend money in their game. The more we spend, bigger our VIP level gets. Bigger VIP lvl we have, the bigger and better our game become.

For example: VIP 1 gives +2% on silver income, VIP 2 gives +4% on silver income, ... and so on! You can add all sorts benefits for biger VIP level (like discount on bonds equipment or regular one, higher ratio on crew training, discount on paint jobs)

There is so much ways to expand your offer to players!

In game stuff

Over the years you gave us a lot of great stuff and took them away because of bad feedback! I still can`t believe how narrow sighted can you be about some things, after all this years?

My biggest regret is regarding "battle of nations". I know, all the players know, even my friends that don`t play know... that in that mode you can see amazingly big differences between nations! And the feedback came and you kicked that mode out? Why? You have other modes in your settings that we can click "ON" or "OFF", why not that one? Give us Battle of Nations back like options within settings.

Also, old maps! My top map was Dragon Ridge, put all maps back and add option within settings that we can "check" or "uncheck" that additional maps. Game have fixed maps for tiers and standard rotation and that is great, but sometimes I stop playing because of that same boring maps. I want old maps and I know that queue can be much longer, but I don`t care.

You have angry players all the time, why not create "revenge system"? After the game is done, hate speech starts over chat windows. Why not add option to right click on person/nickname and challenge them on 1 on 1 fight on small map, just to clear the air and players do not start next match angry or even shut down the game for a day! Instead let them go at each other and settle that like a pros!

Jigabachi #2 Posted 06 March 2018 - 06:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17923 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postblackdevil9, on 06 March 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

First of all, let me just say that some of us players are busienessman and we look at your game in same manner.

I guess calling me a businessman makes me one, too... because I really don't see any "businessman" feedback or suggestions there. Just very poor and random ones. :unsure:

Block Quote

Ask us what would we like to buy. Add options and also option to write our own suggestion for package or combo of goods.

Alternatively, just throw a well liked premium tank into a box with all kinds of clutter that noone needs, put a 100€ pricetag on it and look how people still buy that as if there was no tomorrow...

Block Quote

Even consider making "Market corner", where we can come and click on individual goods and create my own "basket/cart".

If I got that right, this is either in the making or already implemented.

Block Quote

VIP system

WoT has one of the fairest payment models out there, which is one reason for its major success. Not so much anymore since they decided to change the way they balance their premium tanks... but still.

No need to change it.

Block Quote

My biggest regret is regarding "battle of nations". I know, all the players know, even my friends that don`t play know... that in that mode you can see amazingly big differences between nations! And the feedback came and you kicked that mode out? Why?

Because it didn't work and created lots of frustration and imbalance.

As a businessman, would you keep a highly flawed product like that on the market, just for the handfull of people who like it?

Block Quote

Also, old maps! My top map was Dragon Ridge, put all maps back and add option within settings that we can "check" or "uncheck" that additional maps.

Does a businessman really need an explanation as to why that is a bad idea?

Block Quote

"revenge system"

"Hey man, thanks for wishing me cancer and telling me all kinds of nasty things about my mom. Now we can use the new REVENGEEE-mode! Wohoo!"

Yeah... no. What about just banning those players instead?

And if you really want to get all cozy with those players, you can always start a training room.

Also tagged with maps, options, players, premium, shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users