• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

velvetcough #1 Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4694 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Hi guys.

Dumb question I'm sure, but an issue that i can't - on my own - discover the answer to.

In my garage, some of my tanks are failing to display an 'accelerate crew training' (ACT) box for me to tick or not.  I cannot say that my research has been either exhaustive or particularly logical or deductive but, as far as i can see, there is no pattern that i can discern - it is as likely to be a regular, a premium or an elited vehicle, and it may have been the case for ages, but i have only just realised it is happening.

So, what i would be grateful for from you brains is some way or place i need to go to to get the ACT box re-instated.  As said, i've ferreted around a bit, but I can't find what i need to do.  I would therefore be very grateful for a solution to my problem.

Many thanks in advance, and apologies for such a humdrum topic.

see you on the battlefield.

velvetcough.

Homer_J #2 Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

1. Mods?

2. Screenshot?

velvetcough #3 Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:57 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4694 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

ha ha.

I laugh because i have somehow followed suedKat's advice from an earlier topic about posting images in the forum and somehow seemed to have managed to post a decent sized image successfully.  So thankyou suedKat.

herewith, then, a screenshot of garage and one such effected tonk.  The only mod is QB's.  As i say. it could have been an issue that's been happening for ages, but it's one i've only just noticed.  If it is something i did, then i am as flummoxed as the police must be with their poisoned russian /british spy in the manner of working back from the result to find the mysterious initiating element.  I don't remember clicking anything that said 'remove ACT box', and the randomness of the effected tanks, across all nations, is a mystery also.

Again, thanks in advance for help.  Good to see a clanmate on the case.  The clan is STRONG on the forum.

Homer_J #4 Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Well the "problem" with that tank is quite obvious.  It's not elite.

Only elite tanks have ACT available.

K_A #5 Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:10 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13660 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
In order to gain access to the "accelerate crew training"-button you need to elite a tank. Unlock all modules and all tanks that lead from it. Any and all tech tree shuffles and new tank lines don't affect a once gained status, if your tank has once been elited, it will keep the status even if a new tank is later on brought in. So you might have tanks that do have an elite status and the act checkbox available but do not have every tank unlocked, but if it happens the other way around (you have everything, all tanks and their moms unlocked but still no act checkbox) it might be the fault of your mods if you have any or have ever had any installed.

Edited by K_A, 06 March 2018 - 10:12 PM.

Homer_J #6 Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29705 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postvelvetcough, on 06 March 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

it is as likely to be a regular, a premium or an elited vehicle,

Can you find a premium or elited vehicle with the issue?

Elited have the leaves around the class icon in the carousel.

If you can then start the game in safe mode from the launcher/game centre and see if you still have no checkbox.

velvetcough #7 Posted 06 March 2018 - 10:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4694 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHomer_J, on 06 March 2018 - 10:04 PM, said:

Well the "problem" with that tank is quite obvious.  It's not elite.

Only elite tanks have ACT available.

There we are then. A simple solution to a simple problem. or, a succinct answer to a dumb question.  Whichever takes your fancy.

Thankyou.  I did not know that ACT is only available on elited tonks.  There will be no need to chase the issue further as that is the be all and end all of it.  Thanks very much for your help guys.  I'd like to say I leave a wiser man, but it's probably more acute to say that one of many holes in my knowledge has been filled.

muchos gracias.  If we ever meet in the world of blood and dirt, i owe you a drink.

case closed. velvet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users