Jump to content


3 for experts (wargaming gold in different games, vehicles available for play in the public test ser...

sandbox server public test server test server Italy wargaming account

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CamperKaempfer #1 Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23025 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

do you buy gold for a specific game (world of tanks, warplanes or warships) just for a specific account? if a have 300 gold in my account can i use it for world of warplanes too?

i read you can only play tanks in the test server that you've already researched (in the "normal" servers, for lack of a better term), so what about new nations? i guess you don't have grind them in the test server so, can you just pick any one you want until they're released in the "normal servers"? or you need particular privileges to play new nations?

was the upcoming italian tier 7 tank a real proposal? i'm not talking about phony modules, i'm curious whether there really was something (not physically, not even a design, just a project) bearing the name "p-43 TER". or is it like the tier 8 premium, a "what if these parts were put together and given this name we think would have been plausible for this thing, had it existed?"?


Edited by CamperKaempfer, 08 March 2018 - 12:46 AM.


K_A #2 Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:51 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13626 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

Credits are independent in all 3 games.

 

Gold is shared between Tanks and Warplanes, but Warships has a separate premium currency, doubloons.

 

Free XP is again shared in Tanks and Warplanes, but Warships has it's own separate free XP pool.

 

Premium time is shared between all 3 games.

 

Also, you get tens if not hundreds of thousands of free xp on the test server, along with a whole bunch of gold and millions of credits, so anyone can in fact unlock and try out tanks on the test server you've never played on the live server. You can even test out some premium tanks that are purchasable in the tech tree with the gold you're given on the test server.


Edited by K_A, 08 March 2018 - 12:54 AM.


Balc0ra #3 Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:52 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 65860 battles
  • 16,042
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostCamperKaempfer, on 08 March 2018 - 12:42 AM, said:

do you buy gold for a specific game (world of tanks, warplanes or warships) just for a specific account? if a have 300 gold in my account can i use it for world of warplanes too?

 

Gold and premium time is shared between World of tanks and World of warplanes. World of warships only shares premium time. As they use doubloons instead of gold. Free XP is shared between WOT and WOWP. Credits are separate for all 3 games.

 

View PostCamperKaempfer, on 08 March 2018 - 12:42 AM, said:

i read you can only play tanks in the test server that you've already researched (in the "normal" servers, for lack of a better term), so what about new nations? i guess you don't have grind them in the test server so, can you just pick any one you want until they're released in the "normal servers"? or you need particular privileges to play new nations?

 

You get enough free XP and credits on a test server to unlock and play any tank you want that's available. Even new nations. Tho ofc you still have to research them on live when they get there.

 

 

 

 


Edited by Balc0ra, 08 March 2018 - 12:53 AM.


CamperKaempfer #4 Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23025 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View PostK_A, on 08 March 2018 - 12:51 AM, said:

Credits are independent in all 3 games.

 

Gold is shared between Tanks and Warplanes, but Warships has a separate premium currency, doubloons.

 

Free XP is again shared in Tanks and Warplanes, but Warships has it's own separate free XP pool.

 

Premium time is shared between all 3 games.

 

Also, you get tens if not hundreds of thousands of free xp on the test server, along with a whole bunch of gold and millions of credits, so anyone can in fact unlock and try out tanks on the test server you've never played on the live server. You can even test out some premium tanks that are purchasable in the tech tree with the gold you're given on the test server.

 

View PostBalc0ra, on 08 March 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

 

Gold and premium time is shared between World of tanks and World of warplanes. World of warships only shares premium time. As they use doubloons instead of gold. Free XP is shared between WOT and WOWP. Credits are separate for all 3 games.

 

 

You get enough free XP and credits on a test server to unlock and play any tank you want that's available. Even new nations. Tho ofc you still have to research them on live when they get there.

 

 

 

 

 

danke schoen




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users