MM

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

clanmcwood #1 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:00 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22129 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

Hi all just venting a little I played 40 games yesterday and no matter how hard I tried I was having such a S*** time 90% bottom tier no joke and start playing today guess what bottom tier first 5 matches 4 bottom WTF WG sort your MM out playing a T44 is not easy in a tier 10 match its so hard to have a large impact especially when most games they have a tier 10 light. 

I know solo Q is a lottery but so many of my teams are dead 3 mins in i feel like smashing my keyboard and more bots i see now and 45% players with WN8 of under 200 WTF is up with that! 

Also what is this new Meta of ignoring a flank and letting the whole get caught in a cross fire.. not a fan of that ngl! lol

Im feeling that the game is trying to make it hard core mode for me where do I turn that setting off LOL im no Unicorn but am not a terrible player and have had some really good battles but I seem to get punished for that. anyone else having a hard time atm, it would be nice to know its not just me ! 

Edited by clanmcwood, 09 March 2018 - 10:03 AM.

HQ65 #2 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29638 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Just do your best....I am sure there are matches where you know you did "good" as well as those where you know you did "bad". There is only one thing in this game that you can control. That is what you do. The rest is random.

Axelfoley666 #3 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:27 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22577 battles
  • [TWD] TWD
I put my T44 to bed. Not been playing well over the past few days.

Hammerhead20 #4 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:31 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25370 battles

Well, I guess you are not the only one who is having a bad time playing this game.

You get good days and bad days, just try to get used to it...

Edited by Hammerhead20, 09 March 2018 - 10:32 AM.

clanmcwood #5 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:34 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22129 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

Its more than that it not that I have been playing bad in it just ive been out tiered and have teams that either sit in base and do nothing or Yolo and all die and when I DO get a good game i can be sitting in cover spamming fully aimed shots at lightly armoured targets and get dong ding ding as if teh game says NOPE we have decided you WILL lose today or I get magic spotted by a heavy at max range and i dont spot him (there was only heavies left after decimating my team in town after I won the Med flank GG RNG again it does feel VERY rigged sometimes. 

The MM needs sorting as its NOT random what you get or I will have had top and mid tier games as well in my 40 or so games and RNG is screwed beyond belief atm 

Frostilicus #6 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22465 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

I had a run of horrible games over xmas, really got hard to want to play when it's lose lose lose whatever you try to do.

Just recently it has improved somewhat and I'm happy again :)

HQ65 #7 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:42 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29638 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

View Postclanmcwood, on 09 March 2018 - 09:34 AM, said:

Its more than that it not that I have been playing bad in it just ive been out tiered and have teams that either sit in base and do nothing or Yolo and all die and when I DO get a good game i can be sitting in cover spamming fully aimed shots at lightly armoured targets and get dong ding ding as if teh game says NOPE we have decided you WILL lose today or I get magic spotted by a heavy at max range and i dont spot him (there was only heavies left after decimating my team in town after I won the Med flank GG RNG again it does feel VERY rigged sometimes. 

The MM needs sorting as its NOT random what you get or I will have had top and mid tier games as well in my 40 or so games and RNG is screwed beyond belief atm 

Maybe, you ended up on a random list of players that WG just doesn't like and want to get rid of. I know I am defintely on that list from time to time.

howyadoing #8 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:46 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 24507 battles
  • [TRFD] TRFD

Same here.

Been grinding towards the 705 in the IS-M. These last 2 nights were FunKillingDeinstallThisShittyGameEvenings.

Doing my part but withing 5 minutes getting shot in the back by the other 10 players i wasn't fighting off.

Getting screwed over by RNG, shooting TVP in the side, and bouncing both shots, in my 268v4.

Havin days with 2000+ wn8 but winrate of 45%.

Fighting guys one on one and getting nothing but prem rounds if my face, cross all tiers.....

Current players are :

1) low wn8 players learning the game on to high tiers resulting in walkovers

2) WN8 horny stat padders shooting nothing but prem ammo  the moment it takes more effort then just clicking the mouse button 

When this signs occure, it's that time again.... to take a 2 month break. So when i come back i can stand again for 1 month.

clanmcwood #9 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22129 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

View Postmatherk, on 09 March 2018 - 09:42 AM, said:

Maybe, you ended up on a random list of players that WG just doesn't like and want to get rid of. I know I am defintely on that list from time to time.

Its stupid but it feels like that I watch streamers who play a lot and they are not getting bottom over and over money has got a lot to do with it I bet buy stuff get good MM and RNG it would not surprise me but WG hide so many stats about this game we will never know for sure. Its easy for the trolls on here to scoff but I feel theres something fundamentally wrong with this game and needs fixing for mid tier players bots get laser RNG it seems keep the bad players happy and screw the rest 

Frostilicus #10 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22465 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

I don't think WG is intentionally out to get anyone - why would they bother?

I think it's a mixture of the MM template and perhaps the time of day - I expect a struggle when the playerbase is low as MM is going to throw in a few weird matchups simply because it has a smaller pool to select from.

Hard to think rationally when you are on the receiving end of this kind of butt kicking though - and we never complain when we're on a monster winning streak, do we?

T_H_F #11 Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 34520 battles
Yesterday was bad,, loss after loss, chance tactic to 'run my best, used my best tank, vent to me 'normal' secure place for tank type',,, but it was almost impossibly to get a win, it better up later at night, but a tuff day..

Sfinski #12 Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:09 AM

Major

• Player
  • 31946 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Lost 80% of my games yesterday. Worst losing streak was 14 games. It happens. Thankfully not often.

clanmcwood #13 Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22129 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

View PostSfinski, on 09 March 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

Lost 80% of my games yesterday. Worst losing streak was 14 games. It happens. Thankfully not often.

yeah it sucks but my main problem is teh constant bottom tier MM so i feel as there is NEVER a chance to even carry a game as if its been taken completely out of my hands THATS what gets to me the most. so I play tier 10 and my team all die in 3 mins GG WG thanks a lot 

HQ65 #14 Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29638 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

View Postclanmcwood, on 09 March 2018 - 09:48 AM, said:

Its stupid but it feels like that I watch streamers who play a lot and they are not getting bottom over and over money has got a lot to do with it I bet buy stuff get good MM and RNG it would not surprise me but WG hide so many stats about this game we will never know for sure. Its easy for the trolls on here to scoff but I feel theres something fundamentally wrong with this game and needs fixing for mid tier players bots get laser RNG it seems keep the bad players happy and screw the rest 

There is a problem with this game....it's the human aspect....they are so damn unpredictable...

ironz #15 Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20811 battles
last 2 days were horrific for me as well. Loss after loss. Dunno what happened.

imendars #16 Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles

Well, yesterday was kinda... special for me too.

I also got somewhat bad mood. Life stuff... happens.

Cause of that bad mood i was making lots of mistakes.

The number of 300 win8 games i had yesterday...

When my brain says no i should listen to it... :child:

MarcoStrapone #17 Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37250 battles
  • [IDFAC] IDFAC
new genertion. bot genertion.

imendars #18 Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles

View PostMarcoStrapone, on 09 March 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

new genertion. bot genertion.

half a month before new update that will break every single mod real good?

Nah, it most be something else.

Jack_Sparroxx #19 Posted 09 March 2018 - 12:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 56430 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP

View PostSfinski, on 09 March 2018 - 10:09 AM, said:

yup.. shite happens.. I lost 14 games in a row in ranked last weekend. Crawled my way back up to lvl 10 and havent touched that ebola mode since. As for my worst loosing streak,  I might have you beat. About a year ago I won 2 games out of 34.. Was not happy at all. 

DIREWOLF75 #20 Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9127 battles

View Postclanmcwood, on 09 March 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

The matchmaking feels seriously depressing yes.   The other day i spent the effort to count the tiers i encountered because i just couldn't believe i was so constantly in higher tier games.

In 100 games, 86 were with higher tiers, over 50 of those 2 tiers higher, 4 were with same tier only, 6 with lower tier only, 4 with higher and lower tier.   This includes playing with tanks in anything from tier 2 to tier 6(mostly 4-6).

And the trend is still the same.

It's depressing because far too often, it's halfway impossible to make any real difference, or even survive.   And then comes the times with lots of higher tier tanks also using goldammo, so not fun, your armour is suddenly 100% useless because nearly every shot is penetration by default no matter if you position yourself perfectly.

And yes, sometimes the RNG just seems to go wonky for a game or two, even perfectly aimed, 5+ shots in a row repeatedly goes totally wild at the absolute edge of possible spread, as if they simply cannot go anywhere near the middle of the aimpoint, only edges accepted, while in most games, the results are -random-, ie you get a mix of good, bad and everything in the middle results when shooting.

And i think i've seen it -from the other side- as well a rare few times,  but impossible to know for sure.

Also tagged with MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users