• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

MetalMicky #1 Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi, ALL.

I've come to the conclusion that WOT, should have a health warning attached to its game log on screen!!!!

Since playing I've found the following changes in my life style.

1. My blood pressure noticeably increases when missing vital or easy target shots!:playing:

2. My children run for cover when I get killed, including the dog!!!:angry:

3. My alcohol level has dramatically increased :D​ mostly during playing WOT!!

4. I find random things near or attached to my PC flying through the air, due to reflex irritations of my limbs wanting to damage things!!!:izmena:

5. I find myself saying "Just one more game, I can win this one". :arta:

6. I'm finding myself talking about the OP tanks to people at inappropriate events, During Funeral services, when asked to "Take a moment to reflect" :hiding:

7. Continuing to battle with my demons of weather I should buy my wife a bunch of flowers or get that NEW Premium tank!!!!:coin:

8. AND NOT TELLING HER, I've gone and got TWO!!!!! :trollface:

9. When asked "Am I tired or do you fancy an early night DARLING" Then tell her you go up, I wont be long.........1hr........2hr.........3hr.......:bush:

10. And finally, WORRYING ABOUT " Weather my Graphics Card is up to the task of playing WOT 1.0" And if not, can I really persuade her NOT to go abroad this year, so I can pay for an upgraded GPU :honoring:​.

Let me hear your STRESS triggers in playing WOT....

Respect to ALL,Cheers :medal:

mango91 #2 Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 41638 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

I'm teaching to my neighborhood children kinda all the swears possible in the italian language

From base level (getting hit by allies on start, blocked while travelling to postions asap, missing long range shots)

to ultra advanced combo setups (getting oneshot by FV's, drowning trying to take mid lakeville bush in CW, getting permatracked while surrounded by allies who don't help covering, playing slow tanks only on Mali, Prokho, Redshire)

blood pressure is ok btw, I think it's because of my constant verbal output

MarcoStrapone #3 Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36392 battles
they have some, read the EULA.

cobalt_killer #4 Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5856 battles

Loss streaks....just one more game I'll get that win....just one more game....one more.....just.....

Loss streaks when you keep "almost" carrying the team

Getting hit "out of nowhere" and missing really clear targets

Shells being absorbed by enemy tracks  :amazed:

When playing arty, someone asks for help, you "T" the target signifying you have under 5 seconds reload and then your teammate yolos forward so you can't fire without tk''ing the enemy...then complain because you didn't help them.

When arty focuses you and doesn't leave you alone

hmmmm....when I just get into the rhythm of playing or having an awesome round and then the internet craps out!

Edweird #5 Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9666 battles
Sometimes I spontaneously combust.

unhappy_bunny #6 Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:58 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18161 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-
On the odd occasion when I feel any kind of frustration with the game, I just remind myself that it is just that, a game. I cant recall ever having such a problem as the OP describes, aside from once when I gave my mouse the bounce test. Luckily, it passed that test.

Gkirmathal #7 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:13 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 8125 battles

View PostMetalMicky, on 09 March 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

Triggers...does it count that I can still get triggered when watching Twitch and seeing streamers get the same boring limited number of maps over and over and over again?

This tbh was one of a couple of reasons why I stopped playing last year. For one I couldn't bare few remaining maps, and of boredom there of anymore, after WG map removal spree.

Also long ago on a blue moon, my old headset had to bare the wrath of a rage quit. And nope it did not survive the ordeal xD

gunslingerXXX #8 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:46 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 11067 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
I always switch to the testserver when I start to, or am afraid i might, get annoyed. Who cares on the testserver it's just load goald and full YOLO in OP tanks

Omeron_1 #9 Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11423 battles
Well just laugh at everything and be happy

enu_ #10 Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 22631 battles
  • [-322-] -322-
Warframe give you warning message every hour: you should take a break 

Steve8066 #11 Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12437 battles
the game itself doesnt make me stressful or stress me out, but WGs incompetence with the MM does. After been bottom tier for 7, 8, 9+ consecutive times, i think if the person who made the MM was stood in front of me, id be doing a very long stretch in the local nick.

CptBarney #12 Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:18 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 18996 battles
  • [-WR--] -WR--

View PostSteve8066, on 09 March 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

the game itself doesnt make me stressful or stress me out, but WGs incompetence with the MM does. After been bottom tier for 7, 8, 9+ consecutive times, i think if the person who made the MM was stood in front of me, id be doing a very long stretch in the local nick.

so basically the game stresses you out.

either way this game makes even rational people go mad.

xZeddy #13 Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17638 battles
  • [SLO_A] SLO_A
I don't want to talk about that, but is bad, very bad.

MetalMicky #14 Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Hi ALL, Here's some other facts on "Stress Triggers" from playing WOT :angry:

11. I've converted from beer to white cider because its cheaper and comes in 2Ltre bottles :D

12. After an "ALL NIGHTER" I can always have a knap :P

13. When YOU convince yourself its ONLY £20 on GOLD.....:hiding:

14. SEX with the partner or WOT both tend to end up "Over very quickly, disappointing for one person, and NEVER what you paid for !!!!!!:confused:

15. You've got more chance killing 15 tanks than getting "Oral sex from your partner" :trollface:

16. Your partners got more chance of Cumming 1st, than you in your AT7......:D

17. WOT has become like your JOB, "You have to go there every day, and KNOW your going to get FKD":deer:

18. You find its easier to LIE about playing WOT, than telling your partner you have masturbation issues. :girl:

19. You've got MORE chance of "Anal sex" than penning a "Defender" with a T67.......:facepalm:

20. When you look at the line up and see " 4 Purples on there side" Its going to be a bad day.....:confused:

Respect to ALL, Cheers :) 

VsUK #15 Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14288 battles
Basically, If every time I punched my monitor, on the other side, a fist came out & knocked their teeth down their throats. I'd happily stock up on monitors. 

FluffyRedFox #16 Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:11 AM

General

• Player
  • 22971 battles

View Postdiscontinued, on 09 March 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

Sometimes I spontaneously combust.

I guess your matches get a bit heated then 

Xandania #17 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:22 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36447 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-

View PostMetalMicky, on 09 March 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

20. When you look at the line up and see " 4 Purples on there side" Its going to be a bad day.....:confused:

For some reason this came to my mind reading point 20:

When reds suddenly notice larger groups of purples behind their backs....

Fighto #18 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35140 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

I stop playing Fifa for this reason, left an account last year with 7 million worth of players on Ultimate team . I was just getting very very angry playing the game. And I'm not an aggressive guy at all. But I did play rugby so i hate losing even in games,  but on a pitch or with people I could always keep my cool but with games gloves are kinda off.

I promised myself if I broken anything playing Fifa again I'd stop playing as it's childish and not good health wise so I stopped . I'm self employed so life is stressful enough without games making it worse.

Also of my mates also told me last year that fifa made him so angry that his kid was afraid of him when playing so he stop. Sadly with some people games can bring out a side we didn't know we had.  

PervyPastryPuffer #19 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:50 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31029 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

View Postfishbob101, on 10 March 2018 - 01:11 AM, said:

I guess your matches get a bit heated then 

HEAT-ed :trollface:

DracheimFlug #20 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:59 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8957 battles

View PostMetalMicky, on 09 March 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

Hi, ALL.

I've come to the conclusion that WOT, should have a health warning attached to its game log on screen!!!!

Since playing I've found the following changes in my life style.

1. My blood pressure noticeably increases when missing vital or easy target shots!:playing:

2. My children run for cover when I get killed, including the dog!!!:angry:

3. My alcohol level has dramatically increased :D​ mostly during playing WOT!!

4. I find random things near or attached to my PC flying through the air, due to reflex irritations of my limbs wanting to damage things!!!:izmena:

5. I find myself saying "Just one more game, I can win this one". :arta:

6. I'm finding myself talking about the OP tanks to people at inappropriate events, During Funeral services, when asked to "Take a moment to reflect" :hiding:

7. Continuing to battle with my demons of weather I should buy my wife a bunch of flowers or get that NEW Premium tank!!!!:coin:

8. AND NOT TELLING HER, I've gone and got TWO!!!!! :trollface:

9. When asked "Am I tired or do you fancy an early night DARLING" Then tell her you go up, I wont be long.........1hr........2hr.........3hr.......:bush:

10. And finally, WORRYING ABOUT " Weather my Graphics Card is up to the task of playing WOT 1.0" And if not, can I really persuade her NOT to go abroad this year, so I can pay for an upgraded GPU :honoring:​.

Respect to ALL,Cheers :medal:

1) Adrenaline will do that.

2) Can you clarify something? Do you and your dog get killed together often? Or is your dog one of the children?

3) WG's new slogan: 'World of Tanks - Great for Fermentation!'

4) That would be your children (and possibly your dog) throwing things at each other while you are distracted playing. It only takes basic collision with your limbs for your limbs to find such objects. Negligible reflexes needed.

5) If you teach your children to run around less and throw things less, you might be less distracted and win more games..... just a thought :)

6) Are those the funerals for all the dogs that die with you so often?

7) If you do not buy your wife the flowers, the demons or weather will rain on your victory parade!

8) Congratulations! You type rather well for a two year old....

9) She wasn't asking you. She was asking the dog, to save it from an untimely death.

10) I doubt that weather graphics are a significant aspect of 1.0, and it seems unlikely that such a card would play computer games rather than process graphics data. If it did play, it would would probably play Blitz. It would undoubtedly drive a Sturmpanzer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users