Jump to content


Game Support


  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

fanaticeti #1 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

Is there a alive , normal person that I can speak in this support ?

I am receiving only auto bots answers ..

 

 

 



BicycleOfDeath #2 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14725 battles
  • 351
  • [T-OG] T-OG
  • Member since:
    12-06-2013
You have definitely come to the wrong place for normal people.

Sfinski #3 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 30190 battles
  • 2,112
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
Just insist to speak them properly. You have to reopen the same message few times for them actually talk to you. 

imperiumgraecum #4 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:08 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 59599 battles
  • 2,785
  • Member since:
    01-03-2011

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

I am receiving only auto bots answers ..

 

They 've probably mistaken you for their lost kinsman......



fanaticeti #5 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

Is it there somebody ALIVE to answer this 


After few tickets,  I receive only automated answers and I need really to speak wit somebody in charge 
Let me explain again , after my first ban ( that was correct from your side ) I stop using any illegal mods. 
You are ban me second time - I insist again -I DO NOT USE ILLEGAL MODS 
I know persons in my clan that was banned and they do not use nothing than XVM 

More - after my ban I investigate deeply Aslain mod pack and I DO NOT INSTALL BEFORE, SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN HE HAS IN HiS MOD PACK
More - he has more mods than i ever install that i think are not fair modifications 

You do not give me any proof that you found something unfair , I receive some standard answer to few tickets :
"Please keep in mind that suspension was issued after careful investigation and as mentioned before will not be discussed.""

You should discuss because I INVEST in this game A BIG SUM OF MONEY , FROM THIS MONEY COMES YOUR SALARY , and from people like me this game is ALIVE 

MY PREMIUM TANKS  ( aprox 30 ) - I OWN THEM _ I PAY FOR THEM AND THEY ARE MINE !!!
MY GOLD - 20 000 ( and my be 100 000 more spend ) I OWN IT  _ I PAY FOR IT AND THEY ARE MINE 
MY PREMIUM DAYS ( 240 Active and already 700 spend ) I OWN IT _ I PAY FOR IT AND THEY ARE MINE 

You SUSPEND THE ACCESS TO MY OWNERSHIP 
Here is few options for you before I search my rights wit legal way 
-1. Return access to my account because I do not use illegal mods - I do not accept empty words - you use - proof your self - can you ? 
- 2 . if you proof upper , and may be something that broke fair play is installed ( because your bans comes exactly after introducing the MOD HUB )  - AGAIN I DEEPLY TRY NOT TO INSTALL ANYTHING ILLEGAL -  delete my game progress and return me ALL PREMIUM ITEMS _ THAT COST ME A LOT !!!!!!
- 3. or transfer the ALL PREMIUM ITEMS - to my SON account !!!
- 4. REFUND invested money - aprox. 1000 Euro - I have proof for all transactions

Hope for none robot answer 
Sincerely - YOUR CLIENT 

 


Edited by fanaticeti, 09 March 2018 - 05:43 PM.


gunslingerXXX #6 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10162 battles
  • 1,555
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014
Sucks man, good luck

Jigabachi #7 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17852 battles
  • 17,956
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
Sooo... what illegal mods did you use before and what did you do after you stopped using them?

fanaticeti #8 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

In the very beginning of starting play - 4-8-2016 , in first few months , I use ...everything ....as new player has no idea what I am doing 

After ban , I delete everything and  play more than half year ONLY wt XVM than I install - WOT SPEAK LEGAL MODS - in their section LEGAL - when appear  - Nothing more 

 

By the way I deeply investigate what have in LEGAL Wotspeak and LEGAL Aslain -all is same ( more ... Aslain has more mods than can say are illegal )

 

My Ban comes after MODHUB pop up ....  exactly 2 days later 

 

So some mods appear in both mod packs -  some are legal , some illegal ?

 

Game is full of aim bots and so on , but I am banned for ?

I do not have any aim bots , tundra or whatever is cheating

 

As everybody see I play a lot ( I have a lot of free time that I decide to spent in game ) 

less than 2 years - 30 000 battles ,  26 tier X and a lot of VIII , IX  and more and more 

 

This cost me a lot of money ,  lot of time , and I receive a god damn robot answers 

 

I wont my account back !

 

 

 


Edited by fanaticeti, 09 March 2018 - 05:58 PM.


gunslingerXXX #9 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10162 battles
  • 1,555
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

30k battles in 1.5 years!!! You really have invested in WOT!

 

20k/y = 400/wk = 57/day :facepalm:


Edited by gunslingerXXX, 09 March 2018 - 06:05 PM.


Jigabachi #10 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:03 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17852 battles
  • 17,956
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

After ban , I delete everything

How did you delete it? Could there be remains of those cheatmods in your system? Did you do a fresh reinstall of WoT?

 

Block Quote

As everybody see I play a lot ( I have a lot of free time that I decide to spent in game ) 

less than 2 years - 30 000 battles ,  26 tier X and a lot of VIII , IX  and more and more

Yeah... that's almost worth visiting a certain doctor. Addiction can end badly.

I'd definitely do something else with those eight hours of freetime every day. Didn't you mention that you have a son?


Edited by Jigabachi, 09 March 2018 - 06:05 PM.


fanaticeti #11 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

Yes I invested, A lot because I liked the game 

 

Yes I delete all  mods ( I believe ) , I reinstall the game 

 

I play generally on my work place ..my work is as this J + few hours after my kids go to bed 

 

Yes I have a son ( and a daughter but she is too small to play J ) , he has his own account .. wit same mods as mine ..his account is alive , because there is nothing forbidden on it .

 


Edited by fanaticeti, 09 March 2018 - 06:10 PM.


Enforcer1975 #12 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 19096 battles
  • 10,050
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

In the very beginning of starting play - 4-8-2016 , in first few months , I use ...everything ....as new player has no idea what I am doing 

After ban , I delete everything and  play more than half year ONLY wt XVM than I install - WOT SPEAK LEGAL MODS - in their section LEGAL - when appear  - Nothing more 

 

By the way I deeply investigate what have in LEGAL Wotspeak and LEGAL Aslain -all is same ( more ... Aslain has more mods than can say are illegal )

 

My Ban comes after MODHUB pop up ....  exactly 2 days later 

 

So some mods appear in both mod packs -  some are legal , some illegal ?

 

Game is full of aim bots and so on , but I am banned for ?

I do not have any aim bots , tundra or whatever is cheating

 

As everybody see I play a lot ( I have a lot of free time that I decide to spent in game ) 

less than 2 years - 30 000 battles ,  26 tier X and a lot of VIII , IX  and more and more 

 

This cost me a lot of money ,  lot of time , and I receive a god damn robot answers 

 

I wont my account back !

 

 

 

 

I hope i understand this correctly: You were banned 2 days after WG made the mod site official? 

Only because you were banned 2 days after the modpage was opened doesn't mean they banned you because you downloaded something in those 2 days.

No matter what cheats you are using, stop using them and l2p, they don't seem to help you become a better player. 

 

On the other hand....WG has been warning players not to use cheats while many have been mocking them for not taking actions and kept on using cheats...now you got caught evtl. losing all the time and money you have spent. Take it as a lesson learned and start a new account and play fair this time. 



AliceUnchained #13 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:18 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 37845 battles
  • 8,595
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

Is it there somebody ALIVE to answer this 

 

 

You should discuss because I INVEST in this game A BIG SUM OF MONEY , FROM THIS MONEY COMES YOUR SALARY , and from people like me this game is ALIVE 

MY PREMIUM TANKS  ( aprox 30 ) - I OWN THEM _ I PAY FOR THEM AND THEY ARE MINE !!!
MY GOLD - 20 000 ( and my be 100 000 more spend ) I OWN IT  _ I PAY FOR IT AND THEY ARE MINE 
MY PREMIUM DAYS ( 240 Active and already 700 spend ) I OWN IT _ I PAY FOR IT AND THEY ARE MINE 

You SUSPEND THE ACCESS TO MY OWNERSHIP 

 

So you expect any better, more reasonable response here after spewing this utter nonsense? Ha, good one! Here, special delivery for you, non automated:

 



Jigabachi #14 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:19 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17852 battles
  • 17,956
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Well. Long story short: We can't help you. We can't know if you are telling us the truth. We can't know if you still have some remains in your gamefiles. Either way, you were a cheater once, so I have to admit that I don't really care. You would most definitely be cheating to this day when you didn't get caught before, right?

I hope you learned something.

 

btw: The stuff you bought here doesn't belong to you. You merely bought the right to use it. And by breaking the rules, that right got revoked - like stated in the gamerules you agreed to.

 

See the good sides: Now you can spend more time with your family and actually start working at work.


Edited by Jigabachi, 09 March 2018 - 06:21 PM.


fanaticeti #15 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:23 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

View PostEnforcer1975, on 09 March 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

 

I hope i understand this correctly: You were banned 2 days after WG made the mod site official? 

Only because you were banned 2 days after the modpage was opened doesn't mean they banned you because you downloaded something in those 2 days.

No matter what cheats you are using, stop using them and l2p, they don't seem to help you become a better player. 

 

On the other hand....WG has been warning players not to use cheats while many have been mocking them for not taking actions and kept on using cheats...now you got caught evtl. losing all the time and money you have spent. Take it as a lesson learned and start a new account and play fair this time. 

 

What part exactly you do not understand from - I do NOT use cheats !

AliceUnchained #16 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:26 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 37845 battles
  • 8,595
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

Here is few options for you before I search my rights wit legal way 

 

Be sure to look over here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/664453-should-i-sue-wargaming/. That guy has a brother who might be able to assist you with that. Unless of course you have your own brother for those kind of things...

 

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

What part exactly you do not understand from - I do NOT use cheats !

 

Well now, that changes everything.

 



Enforcer1975 #17 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 19096 battles
  • 10,050
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

 

What part exactly you do not understand from - I do NOT use cheats !

 

You NEVER used cheats or you do not use cheats anymore?

Tbh i can't tell if you are still using cheats...only you do but looking at your last 30 days the improvement, especially the damage output can mean many things since you already admited to have used them. 



fanaticeti #18 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

View PostJigabachi, on 09 March 2018 - 06:19 PM, said:

Well. Long story short: We can't help you. We can't know if you are telling us the truth. We can't know if you still have some remains in your gamefiles. Either way, you were a cheater once, so I have to admit that I don't really care. You would most definitely be cheating to this day when you didn't get caught before, right?

I hope you learned something.

 

btw: The stuff you bought here doesn't belong to you. You merely bought the right to use it. And by breaking the rules, that right got revoked - like stated in the gamerules you agreed to.

 

See the good sides: Now you can spend more time with your family and actually start working at work.

 

my ban is not fair !

I do not expected answer from players ..it will have a lot of and for many subjects different than general point 

I expect answer from responsible person in WOT 

Lol ... I work more than enough to have time to play and earn enough to spend 1000 eur in a game ( I consider now this money stolen from me )  and have satisfied family in all aspects - so this is not something that I even discuss 



fanaticeti #19 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30442 battles
  • 20
  • [_BUL_] _BUL_
  • Member since:
    04-08-2016

View PostEnforcer1975, on 09 March 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

 

You NEVER used cheats or you do not use cheats anymore?

Tbh i can't tell if you are still using cheats...only you do but looking at your last 30 days the improvement, especially the damage output can mean many things since you already admited to have used them. 

 

Here it is ... another rating looker 

If you grind 26 tier X for 1.5 year , will know why my stats are as this 

After stop grinding that much , i start play high tiers .. so here it is improvement !

Look much back than 30 days , you will see 


Edited by fanaticeti, 09 March 2018 - 06:38 PM.


Jigabachi #20 Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:36 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17852 battles
  • 17,956
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View Postfanaticeti, on 09 March 2018 - 06:29 PM, said:

my ban is not fair !

We can't know. And WG most likely won't share any more details.

The only way to get banned for using illegal mods is... well... using illegal mods. Sooo... one way or the other, they have detected that you have illegal mods running in your gamefiles.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users