Access to the page denied

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

_MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_ #1 Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4349 battles

Here's my message from a while back still no answer-  I don't have mods nor XVM

I am still playing now.........Thats never been an issue but the website says im banned for violating game rules ???, this all started when i changed my email and cell number on my account management page as i have moved, and divorced ect.. Now i can't see clan info , like if i wanna browse for one i may wanna join, nor can i see hall of fame while in game,  on the wargaming website it says i have been banned for violating game rules ? What the hell is going on? I play vanilla and no mods??? All the website says is this? Access to the page denied: your account has been suspended due to violation of the Game Rules. Im still playing and able toon ect. but i have restricted access? I think that when my address was changed someone from Wargaming did something to the account on the accounting side ? I can't even make a ticket and i'm restricted from even getting in touch with someone its like a circle of confusion and frustration  for me. I would appreciate any help, contacts or ideas ? . Anyone who might know or can point me in the right direction or has contact with who can help with this i would appreciate it. Thanks

My question is this? How the hell am i suppose to discuss this issue if i can't even put in a trouble ticket due to page access and restrictions?

Anyone got any ideas????

I'm going to keep playing and maybe one day this message will be seen by someone with authority--That would be epic

I tried to put in a ticket and i get this.----You are not allowed to create a ticket

Unfortunately you have been suspended in Player Support and are not allowed to create tickets. Please come back later.​

Edited by _MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_, 09 March 2018 - 09:55 PM.

Bordhaw #2 Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 9581 battles

Jigabachi #3 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:05 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17753 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
If you can't start a supportticket, PM a mod or a community guy. We can't help you.

clanmcwood #4 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22105 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-
WHy am i seeing more and more of these posts about strange bans it seems their autoban system is either bugged to hell or people are fibbing about what they have installed, regardless dont expect WG to help they dont care about their players just want you t make a new account and spend money to get back up there

Aikl #5 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

If you changed your e-mail and cell phone suddenly, they probably think you're an "Ebay account". Especially if the cell phone change was due to moving out of the country.

Do as Jigabachi said, and prepare some transaction history. That might help prove that the account is yours, though a purchased/Ebay or "hacked" account would likely have no trouble finding e.g. PayPal receipt. Might be an idea to suggest that you'll make another purchase with the same payment method as before.

View Postclanmcwood, on 10 March 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

WHy am i seeing more and more of these posts about strange bans it seems their autoban system is either bugged to hell or people are fibbing about what they have installed, regardless dont expect WG to help they dont care about their players just want you t make a new account and spend money to get back up there

OP isn't exactly banned, as he can still play the game. Most likely he just triggered some account protection or something.

As for the other threads, there are a couple of reasons. One is that the autoban system, like just about all others, isn't instant. The simple reason is that you can't check if an illegal mod is detected. In WoT, that sort of test would take three months. Another is that the system may or may not detect everything, or you might be lucky and avoid detection. Hard to tell. Makes sense to 'tune' the ban system to skip some doubtful cases, for instance.

Finally, according to WoWs staff, creators of certain illegal mods encourage whining topics. It's a way to build pressure and 'retaliate' against Wargaming, I suppose.

Edited by Aikl, 10 March 2018 - 11:27 AM.

DracheimFlug #6 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:23 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles
Too many frivolous tickets? Assuming that you really did get such a message it sounds like it is a ban for a violation regarding the reporting rules, rather than for actual play. As you say, you are playing now and you can clearly still post here, so..... 

RamRaid90 #7 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 19683 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Maybe you just abuse the ticket system. Do you perhaps create thousands of tickets about "cheaters, haxxors and bots"?

Maybe support just got sick of you.

DracheimFlug #8 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8925 battles

View PostAikl, on 10 March 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

If you changed your e-mail and cell phone suddenly, they probably think you're an "Ebay account". Especially if the cell phone change was due to moving out of the country.

Do as Jigabachi said, and prepare some transaction history. That might help prove that the account is yours, though a purchased/Ebay or "hacked" account would likely have no trouble finding e.g. PayPal receipt. Might be an idea to suggest that you'll make another purchase with the same payment method as before.

There is a procedure for that. I moved from Canada to Germany and have been through this procedure as a result.  You cannot actually just change your email and phone without either confirming the change from your old email account or contacting them and proving you are really still you via transaction information. It is not a trivial matter. So that would not be the reason for the ban.

Aikl #9 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:29 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostDracheimFlug, on 10 March 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:

There is a procedure for that. I moved from Canada to Germany and have been through this procedure as a result.  You cannot actually just change your email and phone without either confirming the change from your old email account or contacting them and proving you are really still you via transaction information. It is not a trivial matter. So that would not be the reason for the ban.

Well, let's hope OP has access to at least his old e-mail then, and hasn't abused the ticket system to the point where they won't even listen. :D

clanmcwood #10 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22105 battles
  • [-VIC-] -VIC-

Seen this before he can still play now but when he logs out he wont be able to log back in

_MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_ #11 Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4349 battles

I can log out and in .

I can still play.

I already verified by old email my old number ect.

Transactions were already verified.

But i cant change my email on the account settings my ex has my old email it was a joint email and shes a crazy [edited], i am trying to change everything over to a new email so she can bugger off. I have a new one to change in account settings but they wont send over a email confirmation--ive tried a few times

The only tickets i sent in were verification email as to who i was and still am and such i dont complain about this game to wargaming , my game play is in my own control

So i appreciate the ideas but looks like im stuck .

I've PM's a few people 

What i don't understand is how the hell am i supposed to let someone know there's an issue if i cant even put in a ticket. Its a circle .

So i thought OK, i start in the forums to see if maybe by some miracle someone with a little authority could do something about it. Because my Mom used to say Oatmeal is better than no meal :)

_MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_ #12 Posted 10 March 2018 - 07:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4349 battles

And now this ...................!!

Invite Friends

You cannot send invitations because your account has been blocked in World of Tanks.

I mean really where does it end??

PzTeufel #13 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5519 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 10 March 2018 - 11:05 AM, said:

If you can't start a supportticket, PM a mod or a community guy. We can't help you.

Field Marshal of salvation army has spoken. Ugh. 

PzTeufel #14 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5519 battles

View Post_MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_, on 10 March 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

And now this ...................!!

Invite Friends

You cannot send invitations because your account has been blocked in World of Tanks.

I mean really where does it end??

Best you can do is uninstall this shitgame and do something useful instead. This "game" is made in shitrussia so dont expect any quality. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users