Really weird MM

MM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ivtcho #1 Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22079 battles

Hey all :honoring: just wanted to share my current pain (tl;dr at the end of the post).

Currently trying to mark some of the USSR medium tanks. Thought I'd go on the new medium line as back in the days I went for the A-43 line, instead of the T-34-85, after playing with T-34.

Anyway... I got the T-34-85 several days ago. I consider myself an average, casual player. I play several games a day, a bit more on the weekend and that's it. Since I got my T-34-85, I've played 27 games with it but noticed that I barely get in any tier 6 games. Just got my 1st mark on it and as I decided I was done for the evening, I thought I'd download the replay manager mod and go through all games with this tank and see what's the tier distribution of the games that I got in, as it might be just my mind thinking I'm having only high tier games.

The final result is, for 27 battles:

16 tier 8 games;

7 tier 7 games;

4 tier 6 games.

When WG introduced the new MM they made it sound "smart". Everyone who has a brain on their shoulders and went to Math 101 can do the calculations. You are supposed to get about 50% of equal tiered battles, 30% battle tier +1, and about 20% battle tier +2. As you can see, the numbers for my games are a bit different. I got 15% equal tier, 25% battle tier +1, and 60% battle tier +2.

At first I thought that it might be so that not enough people are playing the right tiers so I can get in a tier 6 game, but this has been going for 4 days.

I'm doing nearly 3k wn8 with this tank and I get that sometimes I can get into t8 battle and have it harder, but please .. I don't like struggling to pen 30% of the enemy team with prem ammo each game.

TL;DR

Frustrated with MM, confirmed that I got 85% of my games as bottom or mid tier.

Has anyone else noticed the same thing or am I the chosen one?

P.S.: This got me so frustrated that I decided to write this QQ post as my first ever post in these forums.

Aikl #2 Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25163 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Math 101 would allow you calculate the theoretical "output" from 3-5-7.

Also tagged with MM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users