• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jamadeus #1 Posted 10 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18011 battles
  • [LOC-A] LOC-A

Hello Peeps

LoC-A  are a small Greek Clan currently  looking for new members.

We play everyday - Strongholds, Advances and Global Map.
There are no requirements for joining, but we do ask that you connect to our Discord channel whilst playing.
Obviously a T6 tank is needed to play and you should be looking to climb the tech tree to get a TX.

Although it is a Greek speaking clan, I don't speak any Greek and have stayed for 6 months. They're a nice bunch of people and it's good fun. We've recently had a good run and are currently defending a province on the VIII Global Map.

If you're interested then PM me, get in touch over Discord https://discord.gg/vJDtnxs or make an application over the Clan Portal.

GL&HF
Jamadeus

PS Don't ask me where they got the name from, I guess someone got their British Government in a muddle.

Edit: Discord address added.

Edited by Jamadeus, 25 March 2018 - 12:30 AM.

Jamadeus #2 Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18011 battles
  • [LOC-A] LOC-A

Hello Everybody Peeps

We had a great seventh season and came 607th which put us in the top third.

Things are looking good for the clan. We have several new members and there's been a definite improvement in play from some of our established tankers. At peak times we can field two skirmish teams simultaneously. There have been a few experiments with FCing which seem to be working out, Industrial Resource is flowing in, and we have a solid base of vehicles. Not bad considering we had only 15 active members before Christmas.

We're still after more recruits though, so if you have an interest in things Greek, PM me or visit the Clan Portal.

Look us up in game, play a few rounds skirmish or advance and see how we get on.

GL&HF

Jamadeus

Jamadeus #3 Posted 25 March 2018 - 12:28 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18011 battles
  • [LOC-A] LOC-A
Our Discord address is https://discord.gg/vJDtnxs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users