Looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_ #1 Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4359 battles

I changed my name to _Monkey_Business_   in game but if ur going to look up my stats use my old name itsc25  , i don't think the name change has gone through yet.

I ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH :)----NEED AN ENGLISH CLAN

WN8   2150

WIN RATE %   55.6

3800 GAMES

I have account on NA as well.

Nice change of pace over here.

Strongholds

Clan wars

Advances

Holding / controlling land

I can play tier 1 to 10

I'm a light/ medium/ and sadly an arty player:) . I'll play anything and any tier...if its fun. I have heavy as well.

I'm 44, USA, Male----And i like long walks on the beach :)

I play usually daily but more so . Wednesday night, Thur, Fri,Sat

Sun, Mon, Tues-----I work in the emergency medical field so i can usually be on at 7 till 10 pm if u need me to fill a spot, im funny and energetic and i'm not a dooche bag.

I would love a team that's making some gold as i could use it, and dont mind working for it.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55728 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active uk clan that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

Jigzy84 #3 Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26954 battles
  • [H2VOC] H2VOC

Hey Monkey you could come join a clan within the Havoc X gaming community we have a couple of EU Community Contributors within the community our clans consist of WOT Uni, HAVOC, H2VOC, H4VOC & H5VOC.  We are a multinational English community players from all over the world.  Within our clans there are daily platoons, skirmishes, team battles, advances as well clan wars when the season is on.  I believe H5VOC could be a really good fit for you as they are our competitive clan and win land regularly.

Our Only Requirements:

1. English speaking with a sense of humour and be 16 years of age or older
  2. Use of Teamspeak, setup to be able to communicate by voice chat
  3. Use TS when logged in to world of tanks and interact with your teammates
  4. Adhere to our community rules
  5. (Some of our Competitive Clans have specific win rate, WN8, & tank requirements for obvious reasons)

If you want to jump on our Teamspeak Channel ts3.havocxgaming.com and ask to speak with Jigz when you arrive or another recruitment officer  and we will hopefully answer any questions that you may have before you decide on a clan.  I'm on TS pretty much all day today if you fancy a chat jump on drop me a message to let me know your in the lobby!

_MoNkEy_BuiSnEsS_ #4 Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4359 battles
Thank you fellas.

ekawalaski #5 Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3655 battles
  • [SFFA] SFFA

[G-O-W] is Now Recruiting Active Players

[G-O-W] is an international clan aimed at enhancing and enriching the game play of the WoT community. We are looking for active players who want to do strongholds, team battles, and maybe clan wars. New players who aspire to improve are welcome.

Our requirements:

1. Be mature and chill

2. Must show willingness to improve and have 1800WN8 with 55% Win Ratio recents

3. Must have TS3 and be on while in game.

4. We prefer to use English as main language.

5. Have tier 6 tanks, such as T37, Type 64, and Cromwell-B; Have two tier 8 tanks, such as IS3, Defender, and M41 Bulldog; At least one tier 10 tank.

6. No toxicity, and have fun

Requirements are subject to change without prior notice, and exceptions can be made.

You could apply directly through the clan's page , or contact Red_Zonee or any recruitment officer.

Good luck on the battlefield and have fun

If not, then Get Out the Way

ScOrPiOnS_King_ #6 Posted 21 March 2018 - 08:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 31759 battles
  • [SCRPN] SCRPN
Our usual playing schedule:
00:00–23:30

7 days a week
We are speaking:
  • English
We prefer:
Hello And Welcome Tankers :)

ScOrPiOnS Clan welcome international players from all around the world, Our goal to climb the hill step by step together with your help and become one of the famous clans in Global Map.

Daily Activities:

Platoons, Skirmishes & Advances ( Depend on available members online )

Communications: 

All members required to be on "DISCORD" while playing World Of Tanks.

Experience Aquired:

Must played at least "1000" battle with different type of tanks (Heavy, Medium, Light, TDs & SPG)

Conclusion: 

At last we hope all Tankers who join us to have Fun, Entertainment and Good time :B

Skullfix #7 Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44444 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

We are Iron Chariots, please take a minute and check our recruitment thread to see our goals:
https://forum.worldo...or-new-players/
atm we're doing platoons and gathering players for tier 8 skirmishes, while hanging out with some ppl from UK and other countries,
We would like to have you here while we build our core team.

Good luck on the battlefield

Skullfix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users