Jump to content


B-C25T


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

adamsubhi #1 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:20 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20949 battles
  • 22
  • [SNIPI] SNIPI
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

wassup good evening hello guys i wanted to say that,i didnt play wot for almost like 2years i back in 2018 however i managed to get tier X the bc25t which is really fast with a great gun but unfortunately its frustrating while playing with its  armour is damn weak even i couldnt for now get 1mark on it i am stuck in ratio,some times i think of selling it and play with my elc amx tier v light tank which is totatlly trolling tank fun to play and and i obtained 3marks so fast but when it comes to bc25t i feel desperate i stopped playing with it.

i currently have equipment in it such as: vents,enhanced gun laying drive,and vertical stabilizer

but the perks i trained only 1(camouflag)

 

please i need help any advices because some times i think of   selling it to end my nightmare with it and grind another tier x tank.

 

ty.


Edited by adamsubhi, 12 March 2018 - 03:46 PM.


DurtiArry #2 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 57132 battles
  • 279
  • [ANG3L] ANG3L
  • Member since:
    11-27-2012

Holy cr4p, my retinas just melted

 

p.s It's not what it used to be.....BatSh1t I mean - not my retinas....


Edited by DurtiArry, 12 March 2018 - 03:45 PM.


Axelfoley666 #3 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 21926 battles
  • 404
  • [TWD] TWD
  • Member since:
    04-17-2012
MY EYES!!!!! :B

Sfinski #4 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:45 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 30869 battles
  • 2,317
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

View Postadamsubhi, on 12 March 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

wassup good evening hello guys i wanted to say that,i didnt play wot for almost like 2years i back in 2018 however i managed to get tier X the bc25t which is really fast with a great gun but unfortunately its frustrating while playing with its  armour is damn weak even i couldnt for now get 1mark on it i am stuck in ratio,some times i think of selling it and play with my elc amx tier v light tank which is totatlly trolling tank fun to play and and i obtained 3marks so fast but when it comes to bc25t i feel desperate i stopped playing with it.

i currently have equipment in it such as: vents,enhanced gun laying drive,and vertical stabilizer

but the perks i trained only 1(camouflag)

 

please i need help any advices because some times i think of   selling it to end my nightmare with it and grind another tier x tank.

 

ty.

 

I feex 

 

also didnt read.



discontinued #5 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7154 battles
  • 702
  • [-VOID] -VOID
  • Member since:
    08-22-2017
My eyes the goggles they do nothing.

adamsubhi #6 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20949 battles
  • 22
  • [SNIPI] SNIPI
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013
sry about screen i wanted from people to see clearly :unsure:

Dava_117 #7 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:47 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18506 battles
  • 2,719
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View Postadamsubhi, on 12 March 2018 - 03:20 PM, said:

wassup good evening hello guys i wanted to say that,i didnt play wot for almost like 2years i back in 2018 however i managed to get tier X the bc25t which is really fast with a great gun but unfortunately its frustrating while playing with its  armour is damn weak even i couldnt for now get 1mark on it i am stuck in ratio,some times i think of selling it and play with my elc amx tier v light tank which is totatlly trolling tank fun to play and and i obtained 3marks so fast but when it comes to bc25t i feel desperate i stopped playing with it.

i currently have equipment in it such as: vents,enhanced gun laying drive,and vertical stabilizer

but the perks i trained only 1(camouflag)

 

please i need help any advices because some times i think of   selling it to end my nightmare with it and grind another tier x tank.

 

ty.

 

After 2 years of not playing, you took a very hard tank to restart... BC-25t is one of the tanks with higher skill cieling in game, so don't get surprised if you can't get any mark in it. Just take some time to learn again. :)



Ceeb #8 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:48 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,168
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

He hasn't played it for two years since 2018...

 

You wanna change your name fella...

 

DrWho might be available, MMcfly? DocBrown?



arthurwellsley #9 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 51254 battles
  • 2,810
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Postadamsubhi, on 12 March 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

wassup good evening hello guys i wanted to say that,i didnt play wot for almost like 2years i back in 2018 however i managed to get tier X the bc25t which is really fast with a great gun but unfortunately its frustrating while playing with its  armour is damn weak even i couldnt for now get 1mark on it i am stuck in ratio,some times i think of selling it and play with my elc amx tier v light tank which is totatlly trolling tank fun to play and and i obtained 3marks so fast but when it comes to bc25t i feel desperate i stopped playing with it.

i currently have equipment in it such as: vents,enhanced gun laying drive,and vertical stabilizer

but the perks i trained only 1(camouflag)

 

please i need help any advices because some times i think of   selling it to end my nightmare with it and grind another tier x tank.

 

ty.

 

(a) take off the vents and run optics,

(b) bat chats need high perk crews to do well,

(c.) while you were away bat chat went from SD to HD and took a nerf as it's now larger (less camo and easier to hit)

(d) Buy a Lorraine 40T  which will allow you to (1) train yourself, and (2) train your crew.

(e) Bat chats at tier X tend to be played by high skill players because (1) for a high skilled player they are very rewarding and (2) they punish lower skill players. This is a very high skill ceiling tank.


Edited by arthurwellsley, 12 March 2018 - 03:51 PM.


baribal_80 #10 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20861 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

1. Batchat needs more skills on the crew

2. If you don't have a multi skill crew I'd swap vents for optics

3. It's a difficult tank to play and it's a t10 so it's obviously harder to mark than a t5. 

4. Read your posts before posting. I get that english may not be your native language but some of those sentences make no sense in any language. 



adamsubhi #11 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:54 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20949 battles
  • 22
  • [SNIPI] SNIPI
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View Postarthurwellsley, on 12 March 2018 - 02:50 PM, said:

 

(a) take off the vents and run optics,

(b) bat chats need high perk crews to do well,

(c.) while you were away bat chat went from SD to HD and took a nerf as it's now larger (less camo and easier to hit)

(d) Buy a Lorraine 40T  which will allow you to (1) train yourself, and (2) train your crew.

(e) Bat chats at tier X tend to be played by high skill players because (1) for a high skilled player they are very rewarding and (2) they punish lower skill players. This is a very high skill ceiling tank.

 

dammit they messed this tank up and now its looks like a junk compared to other OP meds such as soviet meds.

but its unfair to do with this great  tank by nerfing it its useless now.

ty for the info 



adamsubhi #12 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20949 battles
  • 22
  • [SNIPI] SNIPI
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View Postbaribal_80, on 12 March 2018 - 02:53 PM, said:

1. Batchat needs more skills on the crew

2. If you don't have a multi skill crew I'd swap vents for optics

3. It's a difficult tank to play and it's a t10 so it's obviously harder to mark than a t5. 

4. Read your posts before posting. I get that english may not be your native language but some of those sentences make no sense in any language. 

 

thanks for info and your time ;) 

 



adamsubhi #13 Posted 12 March 2018 - 03:58 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20949 battles
  • 22
  • [SNIPI] SNIPI
  • Member since:
    03-22-2013

View PostCeeb, on 12 March 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

He hasn't played it for two years since 2018...

 

You wanna change your name fella...

 

DrWho might be available, MMcfly? DocBrown?

 

why i should change my name ? what it has to do with the topic mate.

 



baribal_80 #14 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20861 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    02-27-2012

View Postadamsubhi, on 12 March 2018 - 02:54 PM, said:

 

dammit they messed this tank up and now its looks like a junk compared to other OP meds such as soviet meds.

but its unfair to do with this great  tank by nerfing it its useless now.

ty for the info 

 

Bc25T was not nerfed. It has not been changed at all 

DarkPacifist #15 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:06 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 26142 battles
  • 159
  • [CR0WS] CR0WS
  • Member since:
    08-05-2013

Personnaly I would change gun laying drive by optics and keep vents, but as it has already been said you need a highly skilled crew to drive it mine is on its fifth).

My only advice would be to go for spotting damages, as I am not a great player I knew I wouldn't have marks for damages so spotting made my 2 marks (with damage of course but not as high as some people would have).



Ceeb #16 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

    Major General

  • Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles
  • 5,168
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View Postadamsubhi, on 12 March 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

 

why i should change my name ? what it has to do with the topic mate.

 

 

​Your opening line says you haven't played for two years in 2018...

 

IT IS 2018!



Balc0ra #17 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64272 battles
  • 15,370
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostCeeb, on 12 March 2018 - 04:07 PM, said:

 

​Your opening line says you haven't played for two years in 2018...

 

IT IS 2018!

 

I suspect the lack of a , or . is the issue.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users