Jump to content


something about the update today?


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

STRAPATONI #1 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 20442 battles
  • 183
  • [-GODS] -GODS
  • Member since:
    09-05-2013

what was that for?



Frostilicus #2 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:23 AM

    Major

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 22420 battles
  • 2,743
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011

Could it be this new pre-download feature they advertised a few weeks back?

 

Edit - it's on the news link - https://worldoftanks...0-pre-download/


Edited by Frostilicus, 14 March 2018 - 09:24 AM.


8126Jakobsson #3 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:40 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 61105 battles
  • 2,584
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014
It was to increase the lags, which I very much so got to experience in the game I just played. :trollface:

BSHDBCG #4 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 5081 battles
  • 176
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015

View Post8126Jakobsson, on 14 March 2018 - 10:40 AM, said:

It was to increase the lags, which I very much so got to experience in the game I just played. :trollface:

 

At least they will spread the lag out over a week :teethhappy:

Browarszky #5 Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:15 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14906 battles
  • 2,761
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
Seems it first downloads one batch, then starts on another... a laggy countdown to 1.0 is in order if this keeps on....

8126Jakobsson #6 Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 61105 battles
  • 2,584
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostBrowarszky, on 14 March 2018 - 01:15 PM, said:

Seems it first downloads one batch, then starts on another... a laggy countdown to 1.0 is in order if this keeps on....

 

​I got the first part yesterday evening and the second this morning. 

Enforcer1975 #7 Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18436 battles
  • 9,851
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
They can give me the patch in one go. 500 mbit Interwebz is ready.

wiggles #8 Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 33566 battles
  • 269
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010

View PostEnforcer1975, on 14 March 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

They can give me the patch in one go. 500 mbit Interwebz is ready.

 

0.5Mb? Do you live in 2001? ;)

discontinued #9 Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5434 battles
  • 638
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-22-2017
The update is to put cigarette lighters in British tanks.

Archaean #10 Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14948 battles
  • 1,166
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2015
It's the pre-load of the new update. Just check it in your Updates folder in world_of_Tanks

d3ky99 #11 Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4097 battles
  • 31
  • [SUCKS] SUCKS
  • Member since:
    12-15-2017
I have massive lags and dropouts in game, never saw this type of thing before, also i couldnt log in the forum here without changing my ip to us.

Lego_Fatman #12 Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1940 battles
  • 38
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    01-30-2018
Wait i have the automatic preload option ticked on my launcher but i haven't noticed any of the update preloading?

Enforcer1975 #13 Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:05 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 18436 battles
  • 9,851
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postwiggles, on 14 March 2018 - 03:36 PM, said:

 

0.5Mb? Do you live in 2001? ;)

 

Meh don't remind me of my backwater internet i had to cope with for ages when the supposedly "less developed" part of Europe ( meaning eastern Europe ) was already 100 years more advanced on everything...effing Telekom is so slow...had to switch to Vodafone cable mainly because they had better pricing and faster internet. Me calling T-Online T-Offline was a not a joke. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 14 March 2018 - 07:05 PM.


Browarszky #14 Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:17 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 14906 battles
  • 2,761
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostEnforcer1975, on 14 March 2018 - 06:05 PM, said:

 

Meh don't remind me of my backwater internet i had to cope with for ages when the supposedly "less developed" part of Europe ( meaning eastern Europe ) was already 100 years more advanced on everything...effing Telekom is so slow...had to switch to Vodafone cable mainly because they had better pricing and faster internet. Me calling T-Online T-Offline was a not a joke. 

 

Well, I bet it's still better than 1975 Internet.

RSAGhost #15 Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35170 battles
  • 327
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014

View Postd3ky99, on 14 March 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

I have massive lags and dropouts in game, never saw this type of thing before, also i couldnt log in the forum here without changing my ip to us.

 

Same laggs here ping is normal until i enter battle it goes to 999 ms cant play server is fcked up.forum is fine

cellaman7 #16 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33512 battles
  • 4,451
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Is it taking the mickey? It's just started a 5795.8 Mb download. After 10 mins it's up to 340 Mb!

jack_timber #17 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31194 battles
  • 1,610
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

View Postdiscontinued, on 14 March 2018 - 02:39 PM, said:

The update is to put cigarette lighters in British tanks.

 

Cigar lighter in Churchill though.....

TheComfyChair #18 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6106 battles
  • 515
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
ALIENS ...it was ALIENS :hiding:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users