Is the mobile payment service not working again?...

Mobile Payment SMS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

PervyPastryPuffer #1 Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31011 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

I use a pre-paid phone service, and I don't call anyone enough times to run out of money on my mobile account, so naturally there will be leftover cash I dunno what to do with, so why not spend it on buying gold? I've been using the SMS payment service in your official premium shop, which goes through allopass, for years now, but when I send the SMS for the code to get gold, it says the "service is currently out of order" and it's been like that since the 12th as far as I know, after refilling my money on the phone. I have enough money on it, so...does anyone know why it's currently unavailable or when it will be available again?

Before you start saying "SMS payments cost more per gold, just use a credit card", ummm yeah don't you think I would if I had one on me? Besides I got all this extra money so I might as well use it.

I could try the phone call payment option...has anyone used it before? Is it just an electronic voice telling you the code to put in?...because I hope it is.

Homer_J #2 Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28744 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You probably want to post this on the allopass forum.  Or maybe your phone provider.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users