Churchill VII & Black Prince >> new engine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DarkRAW #1 Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22053 battles
  • [DDEUT] DDEUT

All the Japanese Tanks can 25 kmh drive. Why can Churchill VII & Black Prince only 20 kmh drive? I found this unfair. 

Please give this 2 Tanks a new and better engine with more Power. I think when they could drive more 5 kmh then it would better with these tanks. 

What you think about this idea? 

Aikl #2 Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:05 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25547 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Historical accuracy, I bet. It follows the values suggested by Wikipedia. Sounds weird, but despite having tanks that are WG-created mashups or even pure fiction, Wargaming apparently thinks it would be blasfemy to e.g. give the KV-5 a gun it wasn't intended (or possible, depending on interpretation) to mount - hence the talk about replacing the turret on it.

Changing the top speed would've helped the BP quite a bit; seeing as it was a prototype/experimental design (and gets a bigger engine). Sadly, buffs that improve 'comfort' rather than 'hard' parameters is not common.Too bad, e.g. the Type 59 improved massively by changes to dispersion values, aiming time and ammo capacity alone. 

Oh, and almost forgot that having some stinkers in an otherwise good-great tank line is a very common trait as well. That's probably why you won't see it get improved unless the T8-10 gets weaker. They're pretty good now, you know. :P

Snake_Keeper #3 Posted 18 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8970 battles

View PostAikl, on 18 March 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

Historical accuracy, I bet.

Looking back on balance history...one of the reasons why they removed the HL 234 engine from the Tiger II. But at the same time, allowed the IS-3 to keep a engine it never had. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users