Jump to content


What happened to this Epic music in WoT?

Take it back

  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

SABAOTH #1 Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:08 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37366 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

I just realized that this music is no more in the battle music playlist

 

Okay it was very "Rassha" but is a shame it got removed.

 

What about bringing it back? (I miss it) :girl:



K_A #2 Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:18 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13670 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
I haven't had the game music on for years now, always have my own in it's place.

Dammonar #3 Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:23 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 52207 battles
  • 562
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    02-22-2011
ye it was awsome

Balc0ra #4 Posted 18 March 2018 - 11:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67411 battles
  • 17,156
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostK_A, on 18 March 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

I haven't had the game music on for years now, always have my own in it's place.

 

Yeah same. I hardly recall how much of the old music was. I might turn it back on for version 1.0 for a bit tho. But I suspect it won't last long before I put my own music back on.

wremise #5 Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:01 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49067 battles
  • 914
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-29-2011
Who cares about ingame music? Just hear some electro swing, it is by far better.

Exozen #6 Posted 19 March 2018 - 12:33 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31065 battles
  • 1,069
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

I think i turned of my game music after just a few battles , just a massive distraction.

 

That was 7 years ago.


Edited by Exozen, 19 March 2018 - 12:33 AM.


fighting_falcon93 #7 Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:59 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 32092 battles
  • 4,186
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

I like it a lot :great:

 

This is the kind of style they should have aimed for in 1.0. Not saying all of the 1.0 tracks are bad, but some of them are unfortunately a bit too "ancient", as in they would have fitted in a historical game like Total War: Arena better :)



Spurtung #8 Posted 19 March 2018 - 04:08 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 66064 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
I never heard that thing before. I surely have no regrets whatsoever.

TheWarrener #9 Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:38 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3754 battles
  • 355
  • Member since:
    10-31-2017
Same thing that happened to epic world of tanks 

SABAOTH #10 Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37366 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostSpurtung, on 19 March 2018 - 04:08 AM, said:

I never heard that thing before. I surely have no regrets whatsoever.

 

Strange last time I played it was in (not so long ago)

 

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 19 March 2018 - 03:59 AM, said:

I like it a lot :great:

 

This is the kind of style they should have aimed for in 1.0. Not saying all of the 1.0 tracks are bad, but some of them are unfortunately a bit too "ancient", as in they would have fitted in a historical game like Total War: Arena better :)

 

I wonder if there is a mod to fit custom battle music, for sure is possible as I tweaked xvm to have a squishy tomato sound when sixth sense goes off :girl:

Dava_117 #11 Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:54 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20329 battles
  • 3,670
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014
I can't remember it, so it may got removed years ago. 

SABAOTH #12 Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37366 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostDava_117, on 19 March 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

I can't remember it, so it may got removed years ago. 

 

It's probably the most iconic track in WoT

Dava_117 #13 Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:48 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 20329 battles
  • 3,670
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

View PostSABAOTH, on 19 March 2018 - 02:38 PM, said:

 

It's probably the most iconic track in WoT

 

Don't know. I never got it. I would remember it, because it's quite an epic theme. 

SABAOTH #14 Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:28 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37366 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
Actually there is no in game music at all now that I turned it on :amazed:

Karasu_Hidesuke #15 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16175 battles
  • 4,017
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

Don't recall hearing that at all. Then again, I probably have never had the music on in battle. The thing that puzzles me, though, is the music during battle results. You win and you hear some crappy music, you lose a crappy round and you hear some much better music....:confused:

 

 

EDIT For some strange reason OP's music reminds me of this:

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4


Edited by Browarszky, 20 March 2018 - 01:41 PM.


SABAOTH #16 Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:14 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37366 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostBrowarszky, on 20 March 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

Don't recall hearing that at all. Then again, I probably have never had the music on in battle. The thing that puzzles me, though, is the music during battle results. You win and you hear some crappy music, you lose a crappy round and you hear some much better music....:confused:

 

 

EDIT For some strange reason OP's music reminds me of this:

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

 

Because rassha.... with german bias. :hiding:

Karasu_Hidesuke #17 Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:26 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16175 battles
  • 4,017
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostSABAOTH, on 20 March 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

 

Because rassha.... with german bias. :hiding:

 

In many countries there are 'localized' versions. I don't know if there is a really serious Russian language cover, all I could find is some kind of a parody version by O.S.P. Studia 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmfAfSU3nMw

 

...но они сильно окают!!!!.....:ohmy:



leggasiini #18 Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:15 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 15233 battles
  • 6,240
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

I remember it, but it must have been removed like late 2013, because I can't remember hearing it for ages.

 

That being said, with most of soundtracks being removed, I have had the in-game music turned off for a long while, anyway. Can't wait for the new soundtrack in 1.0, tho



SABAOTH #19 Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 37366 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Postleggasiini, on 20 March 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

I remember it, but it must have been removed like late 2013, because I can't remember hearing it for ages.

 

That being said, with most of soundtracks being removed, I have had the in-game music turned off for a long while, anyway. Can't wait for the new soundtrack in 1.0, tho

 

I activated the music but there is none.

Karasu_Hidesuke #20 Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:01 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16175 battles
  • 4,017
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostSABAOTH, on 20 March 2018 - 08:52 PM, said:

 

I activated the music but there is none.

 

Well.. maybe they removed all music, it's a bug or.... they were playing this:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

 

A brilliant masterpiece, the only one that even I could perform to perfection! :trollface:


Edited by Browarszky, 20 March 2018 - 10:05 PM.






Also tagged with Take, it, back

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users