solution for team killing ?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

AlwaysLate #1 Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:47 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 51505 battles
I just got killed by a teammate who pushed me to the enemies and then went to suicide and no i wasn't in his way or an another one's way i was side scraping behind a house in the corner of the map and fighting 3 enemies he literally came pushed me to enemies line of fire and then threw him self into them and died so will there be a day where wg bans these [edited]? because of [edited]like this one am getting titled am hating this game and am losing stats any solution . 

SABAOTH #2 Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:48 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

Press next battle and go on.

There is no solution as toxicity does not exist in WG priority list.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66299 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Fix it how? As banning those that does it still won't prevent others from doing it. As he did not do the damage to you, so it's technically not team killing. So turning that off won't do anything. Unless you do a minority report system that pre bans everyone that thinks about doing it. It will still happen.

Edited by Balc0ra, 19 March 2018 - 06:14 PM.

IncandescentGerbil #4 Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35679 battles
Best solution for teamkilling is the FV4005. One hesh shell can do untold damage, and won't get you banned unless you make a habit of it.

Jigabachi #5 Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:20 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17935 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Report, ask your teammates to do the same. And when you're bored, send the replay to WG - but make sure to explain that this kind of thing is NOT covered by the automated system. Also make sure to use proper grammar.

Edited by Jigabachi, 19 March 2018 - 07:21 PM.

Aikl #6 Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25554 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostJigabachi, on 19 March 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

Report, ask your teammates to do the same. And when you're bored, send the replay to WG - but make sure to explain that this kind of thing is NOT covered by the automated system. Also make sure to use proper grammar.

Yes to report, but make sure to file that ticket soon-ish rather than later-ish. From what I can tell, they want fresh ones. Probably something to prevent punishing people twice; that would be so tragic.

View PostAlwaysLate, on 19 March 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

I just got killed by a teammate who pushed me to the enemies and then went to suicide and no i wasn't in his way or an another one's way i was side scraping behind a house in the corner of the map and fighting 3 enemies he literally came pushed me to enemies line of fire and then threw him self into them and died so will there be a day where wg bans these [edited]? because of [edited]like this one am getting titled am hating this game and am losing stats any solution . 

Here's a ticket that worked (for me, at least). Remember a timestamp (they love that, and it's required anyway), the actual replay as well as maybe some comment if you were kind of a wiener to him first.

Block Quote

Hi,

Had an issue in this match with the allied <insertankhere> abusing the physics.

For reasons unknown to me, he first shoots me, then proceeds to push me into enemy fire.
His in-game name is "<insertnamehere>"

This is something NOT handled by the in-game reporting system or by the automated team damage system, and would like for action to be taken against this player.

Kind regards,
<insertyournamehere>

That player didn't play for about a week afterwards. That's despite me, ahem, pushing him a bit after he shot me. Totally didn't except him to push me into enemy fire to retaliate further. Please don't try to 'bait' people into commiting bannable offenses like that, especially when it's dead obvious that this is something they do because they know they'll get away with it.

(Anyway, key to making tickets is keeping it dead simple, with the actual issue first; details later. Customer support aren't terrible, but they probably have a crapton to do and may or may not have a functional coffeemaker in the office.)

Edited by Aikl, 19 March 2018 - 07:42 PM.

HugSeal #7 Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View PostAlwaysLate, on 19 March 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

So, how do you propose an automatic system to detect this should work?

TheComfyChair #8 Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7620 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Most of these muppets couldn't find their arse with both hands. They do it for a reaction and know there isn't much punishment because WG probably won't inflict terrible punishments as some friendly fire (not sure why it's friendly fire because you rarely say, thanks mate) happens accidentally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users