I am really sick of this...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

macenkrace #1 Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9828 battles
  • [RA-DV] RA-DV

I dunno but this day is just incredibly bad for me and I am sick of it.

it seems like enemy team is filled with freaking edited guys - yes edited because their behavior would simply edit them out of the game, a completely out of the game and bad behavior, get a position, camp at it don't move and get supported by other campers. Incredibly frustration when you don't have six sense cause you are still grinding it.

Also sick of this matchmaker. Tier 9.9 on average from 15 matches.... yes bottom tier in almost all my matches, incredibly frustrating to play as tier 8, sucks when you can't do anything, because you can't rely on armor, gun will always be broken cause you might just edit it out of the game, you have no pen against more than half of the team, and guess what, they happen you be better than your top tiers. Incredibly frustrating when you're bleeding credits with a tier 9 just to damage a tier 10. All enemy team were waaay better than anything i got is just a type 4 who barely shoots HE cause doesn't get to positions easily and when i do my team is half dead... Incredibly stupid when gun trolls you in such a way that 90% aimed and yet it goes all the way to kingdom come and splashes the ground even though 70% of the reticule was on the tank.

I really hate my teammates, lights who don't scout , heavies who just die and jerk players who just get in your way or block you on the way back.

Enemy team, camping heavies, can't really counter then when they aim good at my tracks or when i have a paper TD.

I have disabled encounter and assault to prevent some broken maps from being played

P.S. 90% of the time you lose credits if you don't have premium, don't mention buying premium.

P.S. don't mention git gud, I look at streams, i studied map positions but you can't always get them especially when you tank is not the right type for a certain slope, lacking gun depression or just paper/slow or lacking crew skills.

ThinGun #2 Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35930 battles
Ever thought that this might not be the game for you?

BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:44 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 23033 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postmacenkrace, on 19 March 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

I really hate my teammates, lights who don't scout , heavies who just die and jerk players who just get in your way or block you on the way back.

Enemy team, camping heavies, can't really counter then when they aim good at my tracks or when i have a paper TD.

It's sad when unicums like you get handed poor players on your team....it must be a hard to cope with such a situation day in, day out.:hiding:

HeidenSieker #4 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:04 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View Postmacenkrace, on 19 March 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

I've snipped the rest of your post, but I can sympathise. Yes, these things happen, but over a period they should balance out. Leave it for a while, do something else, play different tanks, go out instead of playing, or not, & just keep playing! Things will change. Tonight, for instance, I have had a really nice evening playing WoT! Lots of cooperation& banter, some wins, and all in these lovely random games which we love so much!!!

Sometimes things come together & it's great. Somethimes they don't, & it grates. Ho hum! Play for fun....

Pansenmann #5 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:12 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34551 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Congratulations, the OP earned a new badge.

@mods

thread can be closed now.

kaneloon #6 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28747 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC

It is not a game to be played when tired or angry or whatever is not a zen mind.

If a defeat makes you angry you should not insist.

steview162 #7 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:26 AM

Brigadier

• Clan Diplomat
  • 34523 battles
  • [-T-O-] -T-O-
Don't play tier 8 or above. More fun.

HeidenSieker #8 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:37 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View Poststeview162, on 20 March 2018 - 12:26 AM, said:

Don't play tier 8 or above. More fun.

I think the same thing. This is my highest-tiered account, which has had the T7 Crusader 5.5-in. SP crewed-up & ready to go for a while - but I really CBA. I can see why some people like to play T10 all the time - the guaranteed advantage of being top tier all the time - but, meh, and poison.

Edited by HeidenSieker, 20 March 2018 - 12:38 AM.

MarcoStrapone #9 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:48 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38160 battles
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
know how you feel :(

HaZardeur #10 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34664 battles
I bet there are one or two players that would think the same seeing you in their team... just sayin.

Spurtung #11 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:07 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 66163 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View Postmacenkrace, on 20 March 2018 - 12:31 AM, said:

it seems like enemy team is filled with freaking edited guys - yes edited because their behavior would simply edit them out of the game, a completely out of the game and bad behavior, get a position, camp at it don't move and get supported by other campers. Incredibly frustration when you don't have six sense cause you are still grinding it.

Also sick of this matchmaker. Tier 9.9 on average from 15 matches.... yes bottom tier in almost all my matches, incredibly frustrating to play as tier 8, sucks when you can't do anything, because you can't rely on armor, gun will always be broken cause you might just edit it out of the game, you have no pen against more than half of the team, and guess what, they happen you be better than your top tiers. Incredibly frustrating when you're bleeding credits with a tier 9 just to damage a tier 10. All enemy team were waaay better than anything i got is just a type 4 who barely shoots HE cause doesn't get to positions easily and when i do my team is half dead... Incredibly stupid when gun trolls you in such a way that 90% aimed and yet it goes all the way to kingdom come and splashes the ground even though 70% of the reticule was on the tank.

I have disabled encounter and assault to prevent some broken maps from being played

P.S. 90% of the time you lose credits if you don't have premium, don't mention buying premium.

P.S. don't mention git gud, I look at streams, i studied map positions but you can't always get them especially when you tank is not the right type for a certain slope, lacking gun depression or just paper/slow or lacking crew skills.

CraftyVeteran #12 Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 4393 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-
this is way more entertaining than reading the newspaper

Joggaman #13 Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:27 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24436 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

macenkrace, on 19 March 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

don't mention git gud

Git gud

Sheriff__Woody #14 Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19681 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
More crybabys if its not gold killed me it complaignts about mm or whatever - i will agree tier 8 is currently poison but the rest-come on it swings about sometimes your team is crapsometimes its the other team its just how it goes. Press 2 do as much damage as possible and move on to next battle- or alternatively play another game for a while 

Fighto #15 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35340 battles
  • [TAC] TAC
When i'm repeatedly in the top 3 or 4 players in the entire game , you know there's a problem. But the OP needs to look at himself as well though, as soon as I realised I was part of the problem my overall game play improved alot.  Start watching your own replays if a game goes badly wrong it helps a lot. 

Edited by Fighto, 20 March 2018 - 12:01 PM.

macenkrace #16 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9828 battles
  • [RA-DV] RA-DV

View PostFighto, on 20 March 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

When i'm repeatedly in the top 3 or 4 players in the entire game , you know there's a problem. But the OP needs to look at himself as well though, as soon as I realised I was part of the problem my overall game play improved alot.  Start watching your own replays if a game goes badly wrong it helps a lot. 

there's nothing to watch. I move to a position stay there and wait for the enemy. 2-3 min pass nothing happens. I moved I get punished and lose a lot of my hit points. Or I just go to a position to support my teammates and the most unsurprising tanks appears them. Since I'm lacking in speed get left behind as my teammates retreat to safety and leave me vs 3 opponent on the ridge... All my replays where something similar to this. I have the hitmod now so I know where i got shot and pen'd but... what to do?

For example here. I was fighting a WZ-111 1-4 in a sidescrapping battle. He fired gold from the start. I used normal and bounced 2 of my shots, but 2 went in. My 3 mediums where on the other side fighting 2 low hp of his teammates. While this guy didn't miss any of his shots due to HEAT, he didn't even move from that spot and never even moved his gun from my direction. He waited there until my teammates came and crewed on his hp. Moving was impossible for me since the fight was in the corner of himmelsdorf.

Another example: I go to Sacred Valey and since I'm a heavy I go to the heavy corner and duke it out with 2 other guys... it was surprising it was this little but hey I figure things could happen. Then as I advance into their base I get 4 shots from 2 Heavies a TDs and 2 meds, couldn't spot any except the heavy, which was hiding in a TD spot in base, so I got in the end tracked. I repair my tracks and try to retread but arty hits me and tracks me... So what is there to learn here? I was tier 9 but since I didn't have 6th sense i had to lead the charge, little good that did since i got wasted.

Also the only thing I learned last night was never to shoot with russian heavies unless you have fully aimed, that because russians derp it out like vodka even in 150m.

Edited by macenkrace, 20 March 2018 - 12:54 PM.

A_useless_noob #17 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1204 battles

View Postmacenkrace, on 19 March 2018 - 11:31 PM, said:

Seriously playing at tier 8, And you don't have sixth sense yet.  What were you thinking !!!

HassenderZerhacker #18 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:18 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 27874 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View Postkaneloon, on 20 March 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

It is not a game to be played when tired or angry or whatever is not a zen mind.

If a defeat makes you angry you should not insist.

players start WoT when they are relaxed, happy and zen. when they close WoT, they are... different. WoT does that to you.

View PostA_useless_noob, on 20 March 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

Seriously playing at tier 8, And you don't have sixth sense yet.  What were you thinking !!!

can't argue with that. from tier 4 upward sixth sense is a must, IMO

_Discontinued_ #19 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10151 battles

View Postmacenkrace, on 19 March 2018 - 10:31 PM, said:

This makes me happy.

Hopefully, I was on one of those teams. As for the last few days I've just been suicide scouting at tier 10

I makes me feel warm inside to realize that my crapulance is having an effect

I keep trying to purposefully lose and make no effort whatsoever. But i keep winning...

Cant work out why?

Help me to get worse someone?

Edited by discontinued, 20 March 2018 - 01:26 PM.

Stevie_Ray_Vaughan #20 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20550 battles
  • [MING] MING

View Postmacenkrace, on 20 March 2018 - 12:53 PM, said:

and since I'm a heavy I go to the heavy corner

Nobody ever said you MUST go heavy corner in a heavy.

It all depends on yours'  and the enemy team lineup, make you decisions based on that.

View Postmacenkrace, on 20 March 2018 - 12:53 PM, said:

Then as I advance into their base I get 4 shots from 2 Heavies a TDs and 2 meds, couldn't spot any except the heavy,

So why you move up if you know there is unspotted TDs and a never spotted heavy (which makes it safe to assume he is camping), in a heavy with bad viewrange?

Teamlist, minimap, look at it, see who is where, who is still unspotted, who is moving around and who is camping base.

Make it a habbit, during reload, look briefly at minimap, even for 1 second.

You will be suprised how much info you take in in that 1 second.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users