tanksmod.com modpacks cheats

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

StinkyStonky #1 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 29546 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

When WG announced tanksmod.com I signed up to notifications.  They're a little annoying, always poping up in the BRH corner of my screen, but heyho.

A few minutes ago I saw this one Edited

Block Quote

Forbidden modpack Edited is one of the most popular cheat modpacks. Here you can find all you need for high-quality and effective battle. From smart autoaim that will do all important work for you and end enemy’s recharge timer.

Modpack has legal and cheat modification, so modpack is forbidden by developers. If you used this assembly you can get ban. Be careful do not lay out replays from battles and screenshots from the game.

This is really disappointing.  I don't really know what to say. :confused:

This post has been edited by the moderation team due to discussing forbidden activities.  

Edited by VMX, 20 March 2018 - 04:03 PM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67411 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
And you sharing the mod pack here to announce it to more people is not helping either tbh.

Kozzy #3 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE
Anyone ever seen an instance where a cheat/mod/hack has changed the course of a battle?  In nearly 40,000 battles I have never thought; "oh wow, the only plausible explanation as to why that player beat me was because of cheats/mod/hacks".  Sure there are a couple of novelty videos on YouTube but compare those to the millions of battles played everyday... Hacking/cheating in this game seems like such a trivial non-issue.

Edited by Kozzy, 20 March 2018 - 01:48 PM.

Archaean #4 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 15733 battles
  • [S4LT] S4LT

View PostStinkyStonky, on 20 March 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

When WG announced tanksmod.com 

What did they announce?

SlenderMoose #5 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 59942 battles
  • [-FRI-] -FRI-

View PostKozzy, on 20 March 2018 - 01:31 PM, said:

Anyone ever seen an instance where a cheat/mod/hack has changed the course of a battle?  In nearly 40,000 battles I have never though, "oh wow, the only plausible explanation as to why that player beat me was because of cheats/mod/hacks".  Sure there are a couple of novelty videos on YouTube but compare those to the millions of battles played everyday... Hacking/cheating in this game seems like such a trivial non-issue.

Nah, most ppl that are annoyed by cheats or talk about cheats for that matter are average or sub-average players! It's easier to blame cheats for your own shortcomings then face the reality.
Cheats don't have that much of an impact in WoT. Neither in game for game nor in general.

Edited by SlenderMoose, 20 March 2018 - 01:37 PM.

_EXODUZ_ #6 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35546 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

First of all, WG hasn't announced anything in relation to tanksmod.com, it's wgmods.net. You signed up for some wrong notifications.

And secondly, why would a new graphic engine change anything? You gotta be really smart to think so. /S

Balc0ra #7 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:37 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67411 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 20 March 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

First of all, WG hasn't announced anything in relation to tanksmod.com, it's wgmods.net. You signed up for some wrong notifications.

And secondly, why would a new graphic engine change anything? You gotta be really smart to think so. /S

After 1.0 was announced this Xmas. There was a rumor that res_mod and mods in general would be rendered useless by it. So everyone thought 1.0 would be the savior for some reason.

Enforcer1975 #8 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20973 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

View PostSlenderMoose, on 20 March 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

Nah, most ppl that are annoyed by cheats or talk about cheats for that matter are average or sub-average players! It's easier to blame cheats for your own shortcomings then face the reality.
Cheats don't have that much of an impact in WoT. Neither in game for game nor in general.

Maybe a bit. Looking at a certain players stats it looks like he is struggling a bit. 

imendars #9 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles

View PostKozzy, on 20 March 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

Anyone ever seen an instance where a cheat/mod/hack has changed the course of a battle?  In nearly 40,000 battles I have never though, "oh wow, the only plausible explanation as to why that player beat me was because of cheats/mod/hacks".  Sure there are a couple of novelty videos on YouTube but compare those to the millions of battles played everyday... Hacking/cheating in this game seems like such a trivial non-issue.

Being able to see through obstacles, trees and such with no need to try to find proper place to shoot. Fast snap shot without much thinking.

I need to see the red line and guess what part of tank that actually is and hope i'm not about to shoot that one spot on enemy tank that cant be penetrated.

Breaking something shows up on cheaters minimap - they can see where enemy actually are located, going.

Thats why i try not to break things when i want to be as a surprise.  :sceptic:

Automatic weekspot targeting - now that sounds useful. Cheater have to peek a little to shoot. Everyone else have to look were to shoot.

Duno.

To me it sounds like cheats really help in this game to cheaters.

jabster #10 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12598 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostKozzy, on 20 March 2018 - 12:31 PM, said:

Well I suppose the first thing to say is that as knowing a player uses an illegal mod in WoT is hard so it’s not surprising that you haven’t seen one that changes the course of the game and to be fair they’re not such an advantage that you’d expect it to be common that they’d change the course of the game.

To me it’s one of those even though the effect on my stats is at best minimal the fact that people do use them has a disproportionate negative effect on how I view the game. It some ways I see it as the same as a Defender. Does that tank really effect my stats, no it doesn’t but it does pee me off whenever I see one.

Edited by jabster, 20 March 2018 - 02:01 PM.

CmdRatScabies #11 Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37626 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

When WG announced tanksmod.com I signed up to notifications.  They're a little annoying, always poping up in the BRH corner of my screen, but heyho.

Tanksmod <> wgmods.net.  Good job.  :)  Maybe you installed a virus or two as well when you subscribed.  :)

MaxxyNL #12 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:00 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11349 battles
@OP: :facepalm:

Kozzy #13 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:06 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [RINSE] RINSE

View Postimendars, on 20 March 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

Being able to see through obstacles, trees and such with no need to try to find proper place to shoot. Fast snap shot without much thinking.

I need to see the red line and guess what part of tank that actually is and hope i'm not about to shoot that one spot on enemy tank that cant be penetrated.

Breaking something shows up on cheaters minimap - they can see where enemy actually are located, going.

Automatic weekspot targeting - now that sounds useful. Cheater have to peek a little to shoot. Everyone else have to look were to shoot.

Duno.

How often do you feel your games are impacted by this kind of thing?  For me, i doubt that very many games I am in even have a player with something like you describe (I do know they exist, not disputing that). These kinds of mods don't really deal with the thing that makes a player good.  Knowing to line your reticle up with an enemy tanks weakspot is the easy bit.  Knowing where to go and when, and when to leave again along with utilisation of a tank's strengths while limiting its weaknesses is WAY more important.  Things that cheats have never been shown to help with.

View Postjabster, on 20 March 2018 - 12:54 PM, said:

Well I suppose the first thing to say is that as knowing a player uses an illegal mod in WoT is hard so it’s not surprising that you haven’t seen one that changes the course of the game and to be fair they’re not such an advantage that you’d expect it to be common that they’d change the course of the game.

To me it’s one of those even though the effect on my stats is at best minimal the fact that people do use them has a disproportionate negative effect on how I view the game. It some ways I see it as the same way as a Defender. Does that tank really effect my stats, no it doesn’t but it does pee me off whenever I see one.

Sure, I get that.  Funny, it's usually YOU who would have the attitude of 'well how much does it matter, really' ;) You should platoon with me when I'm driving my obj252, should make your bloody simmer nicely!

Eaglax #14 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19145 battles

When WG announced tanksmod.com

:facepalm:

OreH75 #15 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:08 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 48939 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View Postimendars, on 20 March 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

Duno.

A bot can aim at weakspot but now tell me: Can a bot control dispersion? Can it control penetration? Can it control damage?

Balc0ra #16 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67411 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostOreH75, on 20 March 2018 - 02:08 PM, said:

A bot can aim at weakspot but now tell me: Can a bot control dispersion? Can it control penetration? Can it control damage?

That's a bit of the problem. We all know aimbot's is an issue in this game. But most still think aimbots still works like they do in BF or CS. That they can hit dead center if the aim each time, even on the move. And just like when you manually aim at a weakspot. You won't always hit it either. As most of the aimbot topics here starts with "he hit my weakspot twice in a row".. and that's all most need to think you cheat.

K_A #17 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13670 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 20 March 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

Well to be completely fair, WG announced wgmods.net in a single portal post, and have had it running on the rotating banner thingy on the front page, but they still haven't even managed to get a permanent link to it in the navigation bar of the website! So getting it confused with a different non-WG modsite isn't unheard of, seeing how little WG cares about promoting their official one...

imendars #18 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles

View PostKozzy, on 20 March 2018 - 04:06 PM, said:

How often do you feel your games are impacted by this kind of thing?  For me, i doubt that very many games I am in even have a player with something like you describe (I do know they exist, not disputing that). These kinds of mods don't really deal with the thing that makes a player good.  Knowing to line your reticle up with an enemy tanks weakspot is the easy bit.  Knowing where to go and when, and when to leave again along with utilisation of a tank's strengths while limiting its weaknesses is WAY more important.  Things that cheats have never been shown to help with.

Sure, I get that.  Funny, it's usually YOU who would have the attitude of 'well how much does it matter, really' ;) You should platoon with me when I'm driving my obj252, should make your bloody simmer nicely!

Well, some snapshots are just SOO fast. It feels very bad when i have to try to figure out where to shoot through bush but enemy hits my small weekspot with easy.

I mean... when you only see enemy tank red line through bush and to be able to perfectly hit tiny weekspot INSTANTLY...

It feels super often, but than our memory is somewhat selective...

Thought recently i'm more buffled with my own great decisions during battle.

And i feel like removal of all those maps in this patch is gona help me a lot.

HundeWurst #19 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 70535 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

WHo said that these mods would not make it to the 1.0?

I mean the creator of ProMod, OldSkool, who by the way codes most of his mods himself, changed his entire modpack to 1.0. Ofc there should only be legal stuff in there.

But what made you think that illegal mods could not also be transformed to 1.0?

imendars #20 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10983 battles

View PostOreH75, on 20 March 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

The point was all it have to do is drive bit forth, wait for full aim and click, while looking at minimap or even behind him.

While I have to actually target and concentrate on enemy and at that moment have lot less time to look at minimap.

In-game auto aim helps a lot. I can drive and just click. Now imagine that wonderful auto aim with weekspot aim.

Meds and scouts can just yolo and get free tracking, ammo rack, engine fire and so on with ease.

While i dont even know where those blasted ammo racks are for most tanks. :(

Also tagged with tanksmod.com, modpacks, cheats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users