• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Shad0wize #1 Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:47 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10539 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

Hey guys, I'm looking for a clan.

Mainly one that speaks English or Romanian.

I took a 4 year break from the game so I'm not performing as I used to.

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19549 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi Shad0wize We're always looking for new members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

lotusblossom #3 Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31765 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

hi shadow

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/585583-brt-6-17th21st-lancers-recruiting/

or clan page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details

Skullfix #4 Posted 22 March 2018 - 02:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44532 battles
  • [FOCA] FOCA

romanian here

We are Iron Chariots, please take a minute and check our recruitment thread to see our goals:
https://forum.worldo...or-new-players/
atm we're doing platoons and gathering players for tier 8 skirmishes, while hanging out with some ppl from UK and other countries,
We would like to have you here while we build our core team.

Good luck on the battlefield

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:02 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56617 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active uk based clan that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

scrontch #6 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 24771 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hey,

if you don't mind playing without voice comms,

check out  Signal Spike,

We play mainly platoons (all tiers).

No obligationsno teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual, above-average players.

sincerely,

Scrontch

Skullfix #7 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44532 battles
  • [FOCA] FOCA

Update:

Welcome to IROCH

Told him what we're all about, he's been told of our plans, and our current status.

He left after few days without notice.

"among" other things: Pretends he doesn't hear what youre saying, keeps talking like static on the radio, When given advice , he first says NO, and comes up with anything

Good luck to recruiters, i hope this helps

Edited by Skullfix, 29 March 2018 - 10:24 PM.

Shad0wize #8 Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10539 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2
Ok, let me reiterate, looking for a clan in which I am not the only active member, upon other things.

Ceeb #9 Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:43 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30222 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Can only echo our glorious clan leader Rob above.

could recommend BULL if you want a social clan.

We are multinational and have a laugh. take the pi$ $

Have a look, come on TS and stay a while, see if you fit in. Recruitment page below.

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

Edit:- Rob cant read or write so I think the above was written for him :)

Edited by Ceeb, 28 March 2018 - 12:44 PM.

Shad0wize #10 Posted 30 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10539 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View PostSkullfix, on 22 March 2018 - 06:58 PM, said:

Update:

Welcome to IROCH

Told him what we're all about, he's been told of our plans, and our current status.

He left after few days without notice.

"among" other things: Pretends he doesn't hear what youre saying, keeps talking like static on the radio, When given advice , he first says NO, and comes up with anything

Good luck to recruiters, i hope this helps

As the only active member of the clan I can only feel pleased with myself after managing to get such an enticing response reaching 'butthurt' all over.

He only noticed I left after a few days, because he logged in after several days, noticing I'm not there anymore.

Apparently cannot afford a teamspeak server, I was generally only playing with members of the ITU clan, since you know, the ones in IROCH where never online. Did I mention it was THEIR teamspeak?

Once you platoon up, you either go to the position our dear Random Battle field commander states or apparently you cannot possibly take advice. It does not matter if you're in a light, TD or medium if he's in a heavy tank, you're going city, if he's in a light, you're spotting, to put it short you either play the game his way or you're unable to take advice.

Spends hours upon hours saying how selective is in regards to his members (selective as in not even bothering to recruit anybody, no forums, no enforcing anything other than constantly nagging you to platoon even tough you tell him you're grinding credits or a specific tank line; no my dear friend, now you're playing some random crapyou didn't even log in for) constantly boasting about how many players he excluded from the clan because they were not up to par with his standards. (even tough one can clearly notice they left themselves and were not in fact kicked)

So if broken English, being bored and people boasting about stuff that has nothing to do with the match is what you're looking for IROCH is the way to go. Good luck joining a 2, possibly 3 (you included) man Skirmish. :)

aronsearle #11 Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33369 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Right or wrong, you are doing yourself no favours here.

Stop posting.

Shad0wize #12 Posted 31 March 2018 - 02:14 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 10539 battles
  • [W-UN2] W-UN2

View Postaronsearle, on 30 March 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

Right or wrong, you are doing yourself no favours here.

Stop posting.

Couldn't care less Mr. I-have-an-oppinion-I-must-share-despite-reading-the-posting-rules-because-I-believe-I-am-important-and-must-be-valued. There's a lot of "I"'s in there now isn't there?

I mean how shall one like me dare to make fun of a clan that describes itself within statements such as 'no drama', 'mature community', etc. Q.E.D.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users