Finally WoT looks like 2018

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

TheWarrener #21 Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 3359 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 22 March 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

The thing that many people don't understand is the fact that many people complain BECAUSE they like the game. It's just certain things, changes or directions they don't like.

Some of those people you talk about are those who further the game and keep it on track.

It's feedback after all.

I could also tell you to stop complaining about people complaining if you are completely undemanding and don't care about balance.

Shh, it's 2018, you can only have your opinion if it's positive.

But yeah, I totally agree. Me, sirfoch and many, many other complainers keep bitching because the game gave us great moments, memories, we remember how great it used to be and are sad that it went to sh*tter. We complain because we care.

Technocrat_Prime #22 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:14 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 31055 battles
  • [-TCC-] -TCC-

View PostJigabachi, on 22 March 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

The thing that many people don't understand is the fact that many people complain BECAUSE they like the game. It's just certain things, changes or directions they don't like.

Some of those people you talk about are those who further the game and keep it on track.

It's feedback after all.

​Granted, but if they complain about the company that makes the game as well, they definitely have to uninstall.

LordMuffin #23 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 48094 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostJigabachi, on 22 March 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Graphics might be 2018, which is good, but gameplay took quite a few steps back. That part of the game is 1998 now...

Hell no, the gameplay experience (being challenging for the player) has take many many steps back from the big games of the late 90's.

WoT is considerably simpler to play and understand then for example BG 1&2 and ToB, SC:BW, Diablo 2 etc.

In the mentioned games you as a player could be significantly more innovative in strategy, tactic etc then is possible in WoT.

View PostTechnocrat_Prime, on 22 March 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

​I have EVERY reason to doubt your claim. Your stats are terrible, your battlecount is at 1757 and the only proof we have that you are more than that is your big mouth. Now, either own up or shut up.

Yes, his stats are lackluster for a reroll with 24k prior games.

But your stats, recent AND overall, ate pretty much what you get if you afk every [edited]battle.

I could play this game 1 handed in any tank of your choosing and get way better stats then you have.

View PostAgent_327, on 22 March 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

No, win rate have nothing to do with rights to criticize the game. And even with your supposedly played 28k games you are still a noob compared to Technocrat_Prime's amount of battles :teethhappy:

And why do you even want to play a game that you clearly despise?

Yes, you can criticise the game.

But when it comes to game balance,  map balance, game mechanics and similar stuff, your view, and others of your calibre and lower should be completely ignored,  because you simply don't know what you speak about nor what the consequences will be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users