Freezing/Taking a long time to load/Invisible tanks. Well.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

daisydan1994 #1 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15663 battles
  • [SHAKY] SHAKY

Played on the test server with the same graphics settings as on 1.0 and It's no issue with my PC as it can run 1.0 at ultra easy peasy. 

I load into the game after the countdown 8 times out of 10 which didn't happen before 1.0 or on test server

When I finally make it into the game it freezes for 3-5 seconds while I start driving

I've lost so much HP from driving into tanks that are completely invisible.

But at least the game looks good right.....................

Balc0ra #2 Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:43 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66239 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

If you did look at some of the topic titles on the front page, you would notice others have the same issues. And WG posted today that they are aware that a few have issues with loading times, even on high end hardware. So they are working on it.

If you did bother to look at the support page, and their twitter feed. You would know that. As that's what that page is for.

Edited by Balc0ra, 22 March 2018 - 06:44 PM.

daisydan1994 #3 Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15663 battles
  • [SHAKY] SHAKY

Or I shouldn't have to do that. Instead they should bring the game out when it's bug free. After all that's what the test server is for. How to you bring a game out and it be x10 more buggy than the test server?! 

Game sounds are also intermittent which just adds to the shite this company gives us. I'd be fine if it was one, maybe two things that needed sorting but this is 4! Major things that impact the gameplay. They have no defense

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users