4 replies to this topic

Furlock #1 Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 63190 battles
  • [EWOKS] EWOKS

So the new version comes out.

BEAUTIFUL.

Everything got better in my case. Better aim, better accuracy, more damage... nice.

Maps... some are even stunning. Very nice.

And then today, when your crap mm goes again against your playerbase. 10 and later 7 matches lost in a row. Crazy and useless noobs ruining each and every match. 0:15, 3:15, 2_15--- and so fk on.

I'm not talking about low tiers. Tier9 is high enough.

So you messed it all up again. All the happiness and willingness I was experimenting flushed down into your toilet of manipulation of the game.

How can you be so silly? How can you not think about separating racing suiciders from people who enjoy the game? Don't tell me you can't. Of course you can. Would be very easy to put the low performance players all together and let them play against each other. Do you think that these untrained and unskilled players will give you more money than those who play outside of the arcade-bucket?

All the beautiful maps now again start to look as cosmetics, when they could have been a wonderful start for reconquering the market, getting lost playerbase back into it, stabilize your economy and so on.

Really? Don't you get it? A beautiful home, and then you destroy it with your total lack of elegance, honor and intellect. Such a nice work of the developers, when we thought they wouldn't be able to do it. So nice... and then your executive board and managers literally defecate on it, screwing it all up with an even more violent and unfair mm.

At least I had two wonderful days playing, until you favored the brainless hordes again. Now I know what it is like playing a wonderful game. I now know that I was right, and I also know now that your dirty fingers will mess up even paradise.

I feel pity for you.

Kindest regards,

M.

AliceUnchained #2 Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:02 PM

General

• Player
  • 38414 battles
  • [322] 322
Of course, obviously youlosing games is Wargaming's fault... Let me guess, when you win it's all you and your prowesses?

OIias_of_Sunhillow #3 Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:03 PM

Major

• Player
  • 24570 battles

So, you lost a few games, and it's WG's fault.

Tell me, is it WG's 'fault', when you win a game, or is that all down to you ?

Balc0ra #4 Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66299 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Maps are new, different, most don't even look the same. So it will be the norm for a few days.

View PostFurlock, on 23 March 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

How can you be so silly? How can you not think about separating racing suiciders from people who enjoy the game? Don't tell me you can't. Of course you can. Would be very easy to put the low performance players all together and let them play against each other. Do you think that these untrained and unskilled players will give you more money than those who play outside of the arcade-bucket?

I'm amazed you think skill will prevent lemming and yolo fails. As it has been proven several times before. It won't prevent it, just reduce it. And when you change the maps so drastically on top of that. I suspect even the perfect MM of "players who enjoy the game" would still not prevent it. As I've seen people with higher WR's then you yolo or make terrible mistakes as the lay of the land has changed.

Then again.. If it's that easy I suspect you have the perfect formula for it? Or are you just going by bad vs good? Like everyone worse then you and jobs done?

Asklepi0s #5 Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

• 6902 battles
This thread has been closed by the moderation team due to not being constructive.

Also tagged with brain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users