Contour lines of tanknat aim...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Synopsis0 #1 Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 38300 battles
The contour lines of tanks when you start too aim them why must be so large ?... I mean its usefull you see behind the rock them when they are half behind them,or you can see them entirely in boshes when they are spotted.But the lines are too large , new maps cool , tanks looks cool and when you aim them , its a damn Minecraft design with tanks.Why they cant make it tiny ? 1920x resolution when you zoom it looks like minecraft pixels... A big damn red line and then tank can be barely seen from 200 -300 m , just the red lines , hey ,its a tank.... Can i fix it somehow ?

SABAOTH #2 Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

Major

• Player
  • 36793 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostSynopsis0, on 23 March 2018 - 10:00 PM, said:

The contour lines of tanks when you start too aim them why must be so large ?... I mean its usefull you see behind the rock them when they are half behind them,or you can see them entirely in boshes when they are spotted.But the lines are too large , new maps cool , tanks looks cool and when you aim them , its a damn Minecraft design with tanks.Why they cant make it tiny ? 1920x resolution when you zoom it looks like minecraft pixels... A big damn red line and then tank can be barely seen from 200 -300 m , just the red lines , hey ,its a tank.... Can i fix it somehow ?

Many have potato pc, small screens, laptops etc.

In my laptop is barely visible (finally I can see it after turning on colorblind mode)

Iirc there is an option in the setting to change the hud and maybe contours too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users