For WG stuff

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

donthappybworry #1 Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 46961 battles
  • [HEAL] HEAL

I am just wondering how do you menage players who harassing arty by pointing their gun in front of arty gun,and when arty fire kills himself. There is a Video on YT about platoon of two who practice that often, in fact 3 different games are in that video with same guys in platoon doing that to arty players.So they are not banned,there is no team damage or team kill for report or for ticket.Also all videos are uploaded on wot replays.Anyone pays attention to it ?

https://www.youtube....h?v=W4PA4GNRwR4

Homer_J #2 Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:32 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Press ESC, return to garage.

Or fire randomly in arcade view so you can avoid their guns, from an obvious arty position hoping the enemy arty will trace you and hit them.

I've only had one person try it though, and he ended up with his FCM 50t on fire when the flank collapsed.

Edited by Homer_J, 24 March 2018 - 03:33 AM.

dronology #3 Posted 24 March 2018 - 03:48 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21407 battles
  • [-BDF-] -BDF-
They should be banned forever: http://forum.worldof...llies-for-life/

spamhamstar #4 Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:01 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64313 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

They probably care just as much as they do about people who don't use the search function on the forum & insist on creating duplicate threads instead.

You can't seriously expect WG to watch every replay on the wot replays site & then take retrospective action against anyone they notice breaking any rules? 

If this happens to you, the correct course of action would be to raise a ticket & attatch the relevant replay, highlighting that it is an issue that falls outwith the normal report procedure.  If it happens to someone else & you've only seen a replay then why would you care?

_snowfIake__ #5 Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:54 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27106 battles
Thanks for sharing, I tried it but couldn't get it to work. Maybe this video will help me. 

Pandabird #6 Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:52 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 33973 battles
  • [KOFF] KOFF

Usually they park sideways to me allowing me to simply turn and ammorack them.

What follows is glorious chat rage.

Just keep an eye on minimap that nobody is parked too close to you, never splash allies and stay away from the circle of insta blue. One tk every 100 games or so is np and won't cause a ban of any sort.

If someone is sitting too close while you are clicking
Pretend you are aiming somewhere far, hold right button when you change back to third person and it will look like you are still aiming somewhere far away. If his gun barrel is touching yours it's a troll.

Turn while reverse, simply aiming gun as low as you can. timing is of utmost importance to take him by surprise. 

And no i don't feel bad whatsoever. They are not actively participating in the battle anyway, no harm done.

Edited by Pandabird, 24 March 2018 - 08:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users