• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Trevez #1 Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:42 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 32327 battles
  • [TAC] TAC

Hi All,

So after the release of 1.0 and the fact i played 3 games the other day and was EXTREMELY bad im tempted to give the game another go.

What im looking for...

Chill clan, somewhere with people that can make me laugh. Ideally a British clan, but not majorly important.

I stream 1/2 a week (normally pubg) but id want a clan that will let me stream some team battles.

If interested please hit me up in game and ill check it out when i can.

Trevez

armandvalentin2002 #2 Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5717 battles
  • [RIDF] RIDF

Hello,

Join the Royal International Defence Force Today! We are a friendly bunch of people looking to expand and grow. We do skirmishes often and enjoy platooning. You are not expected to join skirmishing every time but join in every now and again.

If you would like to join our clan, discord is required for skirmishes.

Here is the link to our server:

https://discord.gg/9Nxstg8

If you have any questions or would like to get to know us before you join, then you can come talk to us on discord or send me a message in game.

Hope to see you soon!

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55666 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active uk based clan that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun. Please come and have a chat with us. Our Team Speak details are: 85.236.100.96:11157 P/W bull.

NTRS_Jordi #4 Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41 battles
  • [B1C] B1C
Left u a message in game mate

lotusblossom #5 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31284 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/585583-brt-6-17th21st-lancers-recruiting/

or clan page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details

Big5Hunter #6 Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41412 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Band of Fathers (BOFhttp://eu.wargaming....lans/500005756/

Band of Fathers is an established several years old English speaking clan of British, European and International players. Many of us are parents but this is not a requirement, a mature attitude is. We are principally a social clan who play the game for fun and like to chat whilst doing so, whether in platoons or in clan based team games. We impose few commitments upon our members, there are no requirements for skill, tanks or times. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game. We use Discord for our voice comm needs in Platoons, Strongholds, or just shooting the breeze. We are the kind of clan that likes to help fellow members.

We play strongholds most nights, and/or we play clan wars several times a week when a campaign is active, but purely for some fun teamwork and a for a bit of variety (we have real life to deal with and so do not have the time to take Clan Wars seriously). Stronghold and clan wars attendance is optional and we have a number of players who only join platoons. The human element is the most crucial. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish, including quiet solo play-time, as long as there is co-operative play with other clan members and you are reasonably active on Discord.

To join our clan you must meet the following requirements:

1. Minimum age: 25

2. Minimum of one tier six tank.

3. Discord must be installed*.

5. Must speak English.

4. A friendly and mature attitude.

6. We do not care about your stats. Ever.

(If you do not have Discord installed it can be used via a web browser.)

*Our discord channel code is cHnZMNU

If you are interested in joining our clan you can apply via the wargaming.net clan portal ensuring to leave a message introducing yourself. Alternatively you can contact myself or another officer (prefereably via Discord or by sending a message via the forum). If you join our Discord channel and I am not available feel free to contact any other officer or leave a message after the tone. If you do not have at least one tier six tank we may still consider you if you can talk us into it.

If you are new to voicecoms and do not have a microphone we are a friendly bunch and will make some allowances. But please do then make the effort to join our Discord channel and leave a text message introducing yourself.

Happy tanking!

Outfielder #7 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24082 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
Good to see you back ingame Sir! :honoring:

Ceeb #8 Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:47 PM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30079 battles

Can only echo Robs ramblings above.

I Could certainly  recommend BULL if you want a social clan.

We are multinational and have a laugh. take the pi$ $

Have a look, come on TS and stay a while, see if you fit in spend a few days and get to know us all

http://forum.worldof...are-recruiting/

Leg3n_d #9 Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 54139 battles

Hello and welcome back. Its a great time to return to the beautiful game. 

E-bay are steadily gaining members.  We are an International clan.  We would like you to be on of the primary members. 

Please keep us in mind when making your decision.

http://eu.wargaming....aign=wot-portal

62.104.20.200:10090

Appel001 #10 Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 17687 battles
  • [WHO] WHO
Feel free to have a look at our ts and see if you like it: whywho.eu 

FireflyDivision #11 Posted 31 March 2018 - 11:45 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 23773 battles
  • [L-REM] L-REM

View PostTrevez, on 24 March 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

What im looking for...

Chill clan, .

http://s2.quickmeme....ac7e1a712a1.jpg

What happened to the Trevez that set up Relentlesstm regimes?

Lenorra #12 Posted 02 April 2018 - 05:29 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 28683 battles
  • [PZNT] PZNT
PM sent :girl:

Timewarp76 #13 Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 19061 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi We're always looking for new members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. Fee free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!   

PUNISHER989_EU #14 Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3507 battles

View PostTrevez, on 24 March 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Hi All,

So after the release of 1.0 and the fact i played 3 games the other day and was EXTREMELY bad im tempted to give the game another go.

What im looking for...

Chill clan, somewhere with people that can make me laugh. Ideally a British clan, but not majorly important.

I stream 1/2 a week (normally pubg) but id want a clan that will let me stream some team battles.

If interested please hit me up in game and ill check it out when i can.

Trevez

Welcome back. Well RANGI is mostly full if Brits and mixture of others, me being one of them, South African:izmena:, but ya, solid bunch of guys, good for a laugh and very active in CW and Strongholds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users