Jump to content


Crew training/retraining discount


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tank276 #1 Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50479 battles
  • 582
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

Hello commanders.

Any idea when a crew training/retraining discount event will be available?

I have 29 crew members waiting to train to new vehicles I have unlocked and purchased (O Ni, Emil 2, AMX AC 48, Pz VII, WZ 111 1-5A, E100, T10, IS-M)

Cheers



Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 39069 battles
  • 5,249
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttank276, on 24 March 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

Hello commanders.

Any idea when a crew training/retraining discount event will be available?

I have 29 crew members waiting to train to new vehicles I have unlocked and purchased (O Ni, Emil 2, AMX AC 48, Pz VII, WZ 111 1-5A, E100, T10, IS-M)

Cheers

 

Probably not for a while - just had one fairly recently if memory serves.

 



tank276 #3 Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 50479 battles
  • 582
  • [KEKE] KEKE
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 24 March 2018 - 06:48 PM, said:

 

Probably not for a while - just had one fairly recently if memory serves.

 

 

No, it was not recent. About 4 weeks ago there was a discount on dropping crew skills, not retraining for another vehicle. Thats why I ask, I think it has already been fairly long.

But thnx



Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 24 March 2018 - 07:54 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 39069 battles
  • 5,249
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Posttank276, on 24 March 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

 

No, it was not recent. About 4 weeks ago there was a discount on dropping crew skills, not retraining for another vehicle. Thats why I ask, I think it has already been fairly long.

But thnx

 

If it goes the same way as last year, you're in for a long wait I'm afraid.:(

But, you never know, they may surprise you. :)



c0keb0ttle #5 Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:01 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 18162 battles
  • 1,264
  • Member since:
    10-05-2012

How on earth are we supposed to know?

 



Homer_J #6 Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • 31,317
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010
Just retrain them, what's a few tens of thousands of credits.

SABAOTH #7 Posted 24 March 2018 - 08:54 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 36858 battles
  • 2,915
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Posttank276, on 24 March 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

Hello commanders.

Any idea when a crew training/retraining discount event will be available?

I have 29 crew members waiting to train to new vehicles I have unlocked and purchased (O Ni, Emil 2, AMX AC 48, Pz VII, WZ 111 1-5A, E100, T10, IS-M)

Cheers

 

Be patient Lebowski, patient.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users