What do you wish the most?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Anhaedra #1 Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:46 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54371 battles

Hi!

As the title says, im just curious about what you people think this game needs the most, or at least what could make you satisfied the most. If i can ask write here the one most important thing you wish WG should implement/improve/remove/etc. Im also curious about the reasons, so 1-2 sentences about your wish(es) are welcome. Im sure that we all can say many aspects how the game could be better for someone.

I wish a SERIOUS shot dispersion buff. I know that there are many irritating parts of the game, especially in connection to RNG. Damage and penetration rng are brainblowing sometimes. But i do feel that the most annoying thing in the game is the insanely unreliable guns... i mean the accuracy and further, the shot dispersion. Sometimes i feel in "those bad battles"(when it feels that u can do nothing to win as everything seems to be on the enemys side), that a more reliable shot dispersion could help a lot if someone needs to carry a game. Those perfectly aimed shots which miss 2-3-4 times in a row, and could turn the battle, make me very frustrated.

WG seems to be thinking in something for something, so what do you think what could we give for a better shot dispersion? Or what do you think it could even worth? Or is there even a solution? Do you guys feel similarly about shot dispersion? WG says that it is fun that you cant rely on your gun.... I think it is purely BS. What direction is the game going in that sense? In the next step we wont even have an aiming circle just 2 dices, throw and if have luck, you get something for a mouseclick: a detrack, a bounce, some damage, etc?

So what do you think could make the game more fun for you, or what could make you more satisfied? Whats the most important thing for you?

Thanks

Anhaedra  

JocMeister #2 Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:54 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20631 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Most desperate thing that needs fixing is the abysmal 7-5-3 MM which has completely ruined T8.

Sfinski #3 Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29804 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
Death to arties.

jack_timber #4 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31243 battles
Buff to artys, just to counter the statement above:)

Anhaedra #5 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54371 battles

View PostSfinski, on 25 March 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

Death to arties.

I may deserve gallows, but i like to play arty.. :D

Edited by Anhaedra, 25 March 2018 - 09:04 AM.

TacticusMK2 #6 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15671 battles
  • [DUAL] DUAL

A stable game client. 

Aside from that, a fixed tier 8 MM. Tier 8 is unplayable.

_funitoo__ #7 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1126 battles
You mean what is it I desire more than anything in the World?

Anhaedra #8 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:17 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54371 battles

View Post_funitoo__, on 25 March 2018 - 08:07 AM, said:

You mean what is it I desire more than anything in the World?

-_- ....... yeah, in the world...of tanks. Scoffing makes many ppl happy. But for those with less ability of comprehension: 

What do you wish the most in world of tanks? You know this a WOT forum, so it is not that hard to make connection between a thread and the game.

Edited by Daxeno, 25 March 2018 - 10:50 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to the font being too big.

RamRaid90 #9 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:25 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 19727 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Removal of the awful platoon weighting system.

Platoons should get the same MM weight as solo players. Punishing playing with friends is just plain stupid.

SABAOTH #10 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

Major

• Player
  • 36433 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

Income of premium tanks back to pre-nerf 0.8.7 :coin:

View PostUDTX, on 26 September 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

WG is nerfing everything! they should nerf theyr ignorance and attitude...

Aikl #11 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Split between two: Having a more decent (i.e. not 3-5-7, +2 can be acceptable however) matchmaking system or changing maps (that allow flanking and discourage basecamping/corridor-sidescraping and other non-gameplay elements).

Alfa84 #12 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12976 battles

Its sad that game have so many beutiful made tanks and maps are also good and again being totaly ruined by boting, aimboting and other small things about WG dont care cuz they bring money. Well one day that will pass and Ull beg people what to change.

what to change?

1. u cant have tier 8 premium tank, for example, if you dont have anu tier 8 that u grind for

2  stock tanks should not have +2 tier battles. What can they do there huh? +1 tier

3. ban all bots - u noobs know who they are

4. much painfull punshments for reports and cheating including perma bans

5. disable mods (aimbot ofc)

Theres more and more shits that u have atm in game. We can talk about it day and night and I know  you wont do anything but here I lost 5 min of my time on you

Edited by Alfa84, 25 March 2018 - 10:11 AM.

Anhaedra #13 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 54371 battles

View PostAlfa84, on 25 March 2018 - 09:06 AM, said:

I lost 5 min of my time on you

Nobody obliged you.

Anyway, maximum agreement on 2.,3.,5. Good points, which could make real improvement.

Apparently, some WG guys read forums sometimes, who knows, maybe one day they will implement something what ppl want. 

kaneloon #14 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26717 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC
I wish they build a EU3 server where you can't shoot gold ammo.

Aikl #15 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:36 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostAnhaedra, on 25 March 2018 - 09:11 AM, said:

(...)

Apparently, some WG guys read forums sometimes, who knows, maybe one day they will implement something what ppl want. 

The thing about 3-5-7 is that it's really cool if you're not very good at the game and get to be on top. It's about selling the 'occasional awesome', not necessarily making sure all fifteen players are having fun (that would arguably be detrimental for encouraging grinds, but still).

Maps are made in certain ways for similar reasons. This game largely caters to a more 'casual' playerbase. That means it can't be based on skill alone, which requires a rather simplistic map design that doesn't harshly punish mistakes to go along with the matchmaking and RNG.

If you want 'casual' players to have fun, it's a really good idea to make most of the game a giant slotmachine, at the risk of alienating those who enjoy improving and doing really well. Those are arguably important for the game too, creating breakthroughs and (sometimes) contributing to the teamwork due to experience and situational awareness. Vice versa, most good players are likely more than happy that not every game is against players with equal skill (both better and worse are good for different reasons).

As a 'dedicated' player, I think some 'casual' elements are fine, or even good. However, when the tank, ammo, map, matchmaking and RNG are all more important than 'skill', it makes the experience extremely uninteresting. Less harsh matchmaking would allow me to have more sway in every battle (hence why I, and many others, enjoy tanks with preferential (+1) matchmaking). More advanced maps would allow me to have more options for flanking or harassing enemies. Premium ammo is perhaps a necessity, but annoying when the difference is so big - and it becoming almost mandatory due to map design and certain new tanks. RNG is arguably a bit too extensive (accuracy, penetration, damage to modules and damage to HP are all subject to RNG), but accetable enough (though most would likely not mind using accuracy to enforce vehicle roles a tad; it makes little sense for a small-gunned light tank to have .45 accuracy for instance).

Anyway, developers seemingly get some feedback, but they're fairly entrenched in the thinking outlined above. Most of those playing the game are kind of used to it anyway. It's still fun to play WoT, but it's pretty much constantly balancing on an edge.

Troubledove #16 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:46 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 41987 battles
I wish I had 50 points less iq so everything WoT caters would be awesome.

Erwin_Von_Braun #17 Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 36168 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAnhaedra, on 25 March 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

Hi!

As the title says, im just curious about what you people think this game needs the most, or at least what could make you satisfied the most. If i can ask write here the one most important thing you wish WG should implement/improve/remove/etc. Im also curious about the reasons, so 1-2 sentences about your wish(es) are welcome. Im sure that we all can say many aspects how the game could be better for someone.

I wish a SERIOUS shot dispersion buff. I know that there are many irritating parts of the game, especially in connection to RNG. Damage and penetration rng are brainblowing sometimes. But i do feel that the most annoying thing in the game is the insanely unreliable guns... i mean the accuracy and further, the shot dispersion. Sometimes i feel in "those bad battles"(when it feels that u can do nothing to win as everything seems to be on the enemys side), that a more reliable shot dispersion could help a lot if someone needs to carry a game. Those perfectly aimed shots which miss 2-3-4 times in a row, and could turn the battle, make me very frustrated.

WG seems to be thinking in something for something, so what do you think what could we give for a better shot dispersion? Or what do you think it could even worth? Or is there even a solution? Do you guys feel similarly about shot dispersion? WG says that it is fun that you cant rely on your gun.... I think it is purely BS. What direction is the game going in that sense? In the next step we wont even have an aiming circle just 2 dices, throw and if have luck, you get something for a mouseclick: a detrack, a bounce, some damage, etc?

So what do you think could make the game more fun for you, or what could make you more satisfied? Whats the most important thing for you?

Thanks

Anhaedra 

Personally?

I would love to see better balanced teams.

Win or lose, a 15-1 beating is just boring.

Daxeno #18 Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

• 130 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M

Thread cleaned. Please avoid non constructive conflicts. Thank you.

Daxeno

ThinGun #19 Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32877 battles
What would be REALLY awesome would be a requirement that ALL players have to go on some sort of induction course before they are allowed onto the real game - just to learn the basic mechanics of gameplay, plus an overview of the roles of the different tank classes.  Plus a stern warning about (a) not team killing (b) not firing half your ammo into a rock before you've left spawn © not parking in front of TDs and (d) keeping out of peoples' way until you know what you are doing.

I would certainly have benefited from it, and, evidence from my own eyes suggests that 99% of all other noobs would benefit too.

Blubba #20 Posted 25 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51645 battles
Rebalance certain high tier ultra armoured behemoths which leads me onto a rebalance of premium ammo (or just limit it) and now that we have thousands of figures on the MM, take a new look at it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users