Game balance after patch 1.0

balance drawing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SoRRy_2_kill_U #1 Posted 25 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3599 battles
Along with the new 1.0 update I was hoping that drawing of random battle will be changed as well. But nothing like that happened. Still we can see 3 SPG on open field maps along with 5-6 TD. So we have active no more then 6 tanks on field if hopefully they not camp. I can't understand the way of thinking of developers from WG - why they are community argue proof to change that. If they really think that lots of TDs and SPGs make game more enjoyable? When there is no movement during battle one can go to watch TV then get back and still be alive. All of this guys stay in the bushes and just wait. So funny? I don't think so. I even don't want to talk about privileges of premium players cose I can understand that those guys support game development with his money but it so frustrating if battle after battle you are on the bottom of tiers tree. Usually difference is 2. But as I said finally I can understand that this is the price that game is free to everybody. (WG should remember however that those free players are also important part of the game cose they make a WoT is a massive online game. Massive=money for WG. So more respect please.)

Edited by SoRRy_2_kill_U, 25 March 2018 - 02:59 PM.

Aimless #2 Posted 25 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 22664 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
We will even see an increase of SPG. The area you can sh** on with them got much bigger with the rework of the maps.

SoRRy_2_kill_U #3 Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3599 battles
Right. What is worse after about 60 battles after patch I can see very sharp that more and more people start to camp. And as you said: even more SPGs and TDs per battle.

Steve8066 #4 Posted 25 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11199 battles

View PostSoRRy_2_kill_U, on 25 March 2018 - 05:32 PM, said:

Right. What is worse after about 60 battles after patch I can see very sharp that more and more people start to camp. And as you said: even more SPGs and TDs per battle.

by making maps flatter and more open, you turn them into either a corridor, or a campfest, you dont make better maps.

Also tagged with balance, drawing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users