Jump to content


MT-12 OBJ 260


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

asfairos1997 #1 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25750 battles
  • 13
  • [U-L] U-L
  • Member since:
    11-10-2011

Deal 3k damage.

Set a vehicle of the same tier or higher on fire.

 

Which tier is better for this ? 

And should i focus certain vehicles like lights or russian meds ?



Keyhand #2 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:41 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 59697 battles
  • 5,131
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    10-25-2011
I am guessing tier 9 would be best suited as you just play and hope to set someone on fire, the MM is not too bad, the dmg is not an issue and you can just focus on playing well.

SuNd4wN #3 Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 7469 battles
  • 133
  • Member since:
    03-23-2016

View PostKeyhand, on 26 March 2018 - 07:41 AM, said:

I am guessing tier 9 would be best suited as you just play and hope to set someone on fire, the MM is not too bad, the dmg is not an issue and you can just focus on playing well.

 

Agreed, also perhaps a medium would be best due to you generally getting more shots in, giving you an even higher chance for the burn. Failing that could always try a HE gun as this also gives a higher chance, maybe even a T49 could work out well.

_Crusad3r_ #4 Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:33 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29124 battles
  • 1,582
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-22-2012

View PostSuNd4wN, on 08 April 2018 - 10:20 AM, said:

 

Agreed, also perhaps a medium would be best due to you generally getting more shots in, giving you an even higher chance for the burn. Failing that could always try a HE gun as this also gives a higher chance, maybe even a T49 could work out well.

 

OP: I need help with Medium Tank 12 mission

SuNd4wN: Maybe a medium would be best

OP: Yeah no sh*t

SuNd4wN: Maybe a T49 would work out 

OP: 

Spoiler

 



Y_O_L_0 #5 Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 19186 battles
  • 906
  • [LGEND] LGEND
  • Member since:
    12-27-2012

View Post_Crusad3r_, on 08 April 2018 - 12:33 PM, said:

 

OP: I need help with Medium Tank 12 mission

SuNd4wN: Maybe a medium would be best

OP: Yeah no sh*t

SuNd4wN: Maybe a T49 would work out 

 

 

The Obj. 260 would also work.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users