Strage things in or not in my garage

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

HuLKSMa5H #1 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23592 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

Hi, I've noticed a few odd little things since patch 1.0 Just little things that I couldn'r be absoulutly sure of like bits of kit going missing strange loadouts of ammo in some tanks stuff like that. Anyway I passed it off as being me and my bad memory but.......

Today I saved enough money to but the obj257 (curious and its unlocked). So I did, without crew as I had a nice crew from an ST1 I sold a couple of months ago. Guess what ?? yup the crews missing not just mia in another tank but gone altogether. F it I though I've done something with them oh well. (pretty sure I haven't). I then goto upgrade all parts (because there unlocked) and fall 30k short of buying the top gun. I goto my depot and look for stuff to sell. What do I find there ?? a lone t44 engine no other modules shells nothing. Where the actual chuff did that come from. I had a T44 yeah Like 3 years ago and I have emptied my depot may times since then and have sold everything I could. To me in my own lil corner it's poss proof I've been messed about with and calls into doubt all the little things I've let pass. Forget MM issues, OP gold tanks, or any other issue we seem to have with WoT this BS could be the thing that turns me away.

Pissed off.

H

vuque #2 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 16810 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ
Are you playing with the vanilla client? If not, I suggest you to check it out without mods.

Dava_117 #3 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17621 battles
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
They rightfully diserted. Who would sell ST-I to buy that turd 257...

HuLKSMa5H #4 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23592 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostDava_117, on 26 March 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

They rightfully diserted. Who would sell ST-I to buy that turd 257...

I didn't, I sold it months ago and had the crew in barracks. They didn't have a clue where the next posting was going to be! When I catch up with those fellows its the saltmines for em!

HuLKSMa5H #5 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:23 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23592 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View Postvuque, on 26 March 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

Are you playing with the vanilla client? If not, I suggest you to check it out without mods.

how would they have any impact on what is or isn't in my garage? I'll try without and see but I'm not hopeful tbh.

HuLKSMa5H #6 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23592 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View Postvuque, on 26 March 2018 - 06:10 PM, said:

It's as I though, no change. raise a ticket I hear you say. Whats the point though, some BS copy paste reply as always.

TBH even this is giving it to much energy right now.

Like I said b4 its stuff like this that goes unchecked or is poorly poorly delt with thats driving the nails in!

H

vuque #7 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 16810 battles
  • [YOQ] YOQ

View PostHuLKSMa5H, on 26 March 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

It's as I though, no change. raise a ticket I hear you say. Whats the point though, some BS copy paste reply as always.

TBH even this is giving it to much energy right now.

Like I said b4 its stuff like this that goes unchecked or is poorly poorly delt with thats driving the nails in!

H

Sorry to hear that but I really need to tell you to create a ticket for customer service to investigate. They can check what happened through the logs and get back to you with the correct answer.

Edited by vuque, 26 March 2018 - 07:45 PM.

HuLKSMa5H #8 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23592 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View Postvuque, on 26 March 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Sorry to hear that but I really need to tell you to create a ticket for customer service to investigate. They can check what happened though the logs and get back to you with the correct answer.

Brother I hear you. A few of us have been down that road b4 and it ends up being our crap memory versus whatever CS want to say. And usually its something like "your a pleb we have records and your wrong." End of discussion. So why bother. Already know the outcome.

Delete this thread Vuque its just not going to go anywhere from here buddy. Thanks for the replies.

H

edit typo.

Edited by HuLKSMa5H, 27 March 2018 - 11:10 AM.

Balc0ra #9 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62857 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
You sure you have unchecked all the barracks and depot filters etc? 

Lycopersicon #10 Posted 26 March 2018 - 07:57 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 10537 battles

Are you sure those blokes are not hiding in some some long forgotten premium tank? Have you tried viewing the barracks with the "show everyone no matter where they are" option?

Just yesterday, I was convinced for a minute that I must have had dismissed two of my Swedish men, because they were simply nowhere, but in the end, it still turned out that I was having a brainfart and the men were sitting in the barracks and having a giggle at me.

Edited by Lycopersicon, 26 March 2018 - 08:00 PM.

HuLKSMa5H #11 Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23592 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 March 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

You sure you have unchecked all the barracks and depot filters etc? 

Yes, double checked and verified that stuff aint where it should be. In doing so I find yet more strange occuancies, mi lil AC1 Sentinal I got fee at chrimbo. I cannot be sure but I'm sure about my habits and it was loaded out with equipment and consumables and a variation of ammo's. I know this because I've taken it out for a wizz about a few times and wouldn't go into battle without loading the tank up first and also it's still got the camo paint job. Why would I give it camo and not load the tank itself? makes no sence. Now it's barren, no equipment, no comsumables, and no variation of shell load out just camo and 130 AP shells. The more I look the more it feels like I'm living in an ever so slightly different universe to the one I'm used to.

View PostLycopersicon, on 26 March 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

Are you sure those blokes are not hiding in some some long forgotten premium tank? Have you tried viewing the barracks with the "show everyone no matter where they are" option?

Just yesterday, I was convinced for a minute that I must have had dismissed two of my Swedish men, because they were simply nowhere, but in the end, it still turned out that I was having a brainfart and the men were sitting in the barracks and having a giggle at me.

Hi Lyco buddy :) I hope ya well? I'm glad you found those sneeky lil Sweeds. I didn't however find my ST-1 crew anywhere! I believe they have done one over the Alps on foot into Switzerland.

Aikl #12 Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:22 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostHuLKSMa5H, on 26 March 2018 - 06:23 PM, said:

how would they have any impact on what is or isn't in my garage? I'll try without and see but I'm not hopeful tbh.

It's basically the WoT equivalent of rebooting. Do it. Keep in mind that mod functionality can't be guaranteed, and a bug that dismisses crew could be possible. In that case any 100%+ trained crew should've been in the 'dismissed' tab, of course.

Keep in mind that mods can control a lot of stuff, including mounting/demounting/purchasing camo patterns. Wouldn't be surprised if they could, technically, also get rid of crew. Funny thing is, you're not the first one to post about something similar.

This guy doesn't mention mods (IIRC), but had some purchased stuff disappear and restored by support:

http://forum.worldof...8-did-you-ever/

This guy had some crew disappear (not trained to 100%; wouldn't have been recoverable), and just so happens to use XVM too:

http://forum.worldof...6#entry15560816

Of course, the customer service is probably able to see an 'event log' for crew dismissal and whatnot. A mod throwing the crew out would make it look like you did it yourself, and seeing as mods are on your own risk...

Lycopersicon #13 Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 10537 battles

View PostHuLKSMa5H, on 26 March 2018 - 10:08 PM, said:

Yes, double checked and verified that stuff aint where it should be. In doing so I find yet more strange occuancies, mi lil AC1 Sentinal I got fee at chrimbo. I cannot be sure but I'm sure about my habits and it was loaded out with equipment and consumables and a variation of ammo's. I know this because I've taken it out for a wizz about a few times and wouldn't go into battle without loading the tank up first and also it's still got the camo paint job. Why would I give it camo and not load the tank itself? makes no sence. Now it's barren, no equipment, no comsumables, and no variation of shell load out just camo and 130 AP shells. The more I look the more it feels like I'm living in an ever so slightly different universe to the one I'm used to.

Hi Lyco buddy :) I hope ya well? I'm glad you found those sneeky lil Sweeds. I didn't however find my ST-1 crew anywhere! I believe they have done one over the Alps on foot into Switzerland.

Hi hi, I'm doing fine, if not much in the game.Looks like the old flock is going strong.

Now I'm gradually coming to the suspicion that you have accidentally logged into someone else's account :D

IncandescentGerbil #14 Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35597 battles
I hear too many grasshoppers in my new garage. I'm thinking or raising a cricket.

250swb #15 Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:20 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20814 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostIncandescentGerbil, on 26 March 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

I hear too many grasshoppers in my new garage. I'm thinking or raising a cricket.

WG will send you an empty jam jar, have fun.

Baldrickk #16 Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 29077 battles
  • [-TAH-] -TAH-
I've had this happen too. Returning crew to a vehicle pulled them out of the ether without disabling mods.
Without a tank to return them to, safe mode, assign them, and then you can use them as usual.
The problem is the auto crew relocation bit thinking they are still assigned to their old tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users