Jump to content


Re-Roll

ReRoll Re-Roll Re Roll

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Re-Roll or NOT (12 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Re-roll

  1. YES (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 25.00%

  2. NO (9 votes [75.00%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Hide poll

RektusProfundis #1 Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:22 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39630 battles
  • 38
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

Can someone explain to me how does this work?

What do you keep from a re-roll?

Should we try to do it?



K_A #2 Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:33 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13577 battles
  • 4,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
Basically, you erase all your tanks, all your crews, all your credits, all your free xp, and all your stats. IIRC you get to keep what you have in your depot, and any premium tanks and gold you had, and of course premium account time. No reason to throw away years of grinding tanks and crews just to make your stats look fancy by erasing the first 10,000 badly played games from the face of the earth. Everyone will spot you as a reroll from a mile away and will mock you for it as in the hierarchy of players, rerolls are right down there at the bottom, only slightly higher than pathological griefers and confirmed cheaters.

RektusProfundis #3 Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39630 battles
  • 38
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

View PostK_A, on 27 March 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

Basically, you erase all your tanks, all your crews, all your credits, all your free xp, and all your stats. IIRC you get to keep what you have in your depot, and any premium tanks and gold you had, and of course premium account time. No reason to throw away years of grinding tanks and crews just to make your stats look fancy by erasing the first 10,000 badly played games from the face of the earth. Everyone will spot you as a reroll from a mile away and will mock you for it as in the hierarchy of players, rerolls are right down there at the bottom, only slightly higher than pathological griefers and confirmed cheaters.

 

So we loose all our free xp? I thought we didn´t...

I never thought about doing it untill i saw the account of N1_KEBAB... (FAME)

I´ve sent him a message for him to try to explain to me how does he have an account with 2.5k battles and only tier 9´s and 10´s in the garage.

I thought he had kept his free xp and went through the lines directly to 9´s and 10´s.

If you don´t keep the free xp how did he do it?

Do we have special players in this game? wich are given special conditions?

He has no other tanks so how did he grind to those top tanks?

Can you or anyone explain this to me?

 

 



K_A #4 Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13577 battles
  • 4,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostRektusProfundis, on 27 March 2018 - 06:44 PM, said:

 

So we loose all our free xp? I thought we didn´t...

I never thought about doing it untill i saw the account of N1_KEBAB... (FAME)

I´ve sent him a message for him to try to explain to me how does he have an account with 2.5k battles and only tier 9´s and 10´s in the garage.

I thought he had kept his free xp and went through the lines directly to 9´s and 10´s.

If you don´t keep the free xp how did he do it?

Do we have special players in this game? wich are given special conditions?

He has no other tanks so how did he grind to those top tanks?

Can you or anyone explain this to me?

 

 

 

You take a tier 8 premium, play a whole bunch of team battles because those aren't counted on your stats, convert all that XP and free xp your way up that way. Then when you have a tier 10 ready, you just convert the XP from that to get others.

RektusProfundis #5 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39630 battles
  • 38
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

View PostK_A, on 27 March 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

 

You take a tier 8 premium, play a whole bunch of team battles because those aren't counted on your stats, convert all that XP and free xp your way up that way. Then when you have a tier 10 ready, you just convert the XP from that to get others.

 

Sorry my friend... thank you for your answer... but did you read what i´ve written?

He has no other tanks apart from 9´s and 10´s...

Even his 907 has only 242 battles. And it´s his only special/reward/premium tank.

I have almost 37k battles and i understand how things work. 

How did he free xp or convert xp to get all those tanks with only 2.5k battles???

This N1_KEBAB account is what i can´t figure out.

Take a look at his account and after that try to explain it to me... you or someone else.

 

 


Edited by RektusProfundis, 27 March 2018 - 08:14 PM.


K_A #6 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:29 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13577 battles
  • 4,666
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View PostRektusProfundis, on 27 March 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

 

Sorry my friend... thank you for your answer... but did you read what i´ve written?

He has no other tanks apart from 9´s and 10´s...

Even his 907 has only 242 battles. And it´s his only special/reward/premium tank.

I have almost 37k battles and i understand how things work. 

How did he free xp or convert xp to get all those tanks with only 2.5k battles???

This N1_KEBAB account is what i can´t figure out.

Take a look at his account and after that try to explain it to me... you or someone else.

 

 

 

Like I said, any team battles he's played won't show up anywhere on his stats, so he might easily have a tier 8 premium or three (most likely more than three), and he could have played thousands of team battles with them but since he hasn't played them in randoms at all, even the tanks won't show up anywhere in his account stats. He's created that account with the sole purpose of having the best possible WN8 he can have at high tiers, so he'll for sure use any and all methods possible, costly or not, to do it.

Edited by K_A, 27 March 2018 - 08:32 PM.


SiliconSidewinder #7 Posted 27 March 2018 - 08:31 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 27177 battles
  • 3,900
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

as KA said, teambattles don't count into your battlecount, so you can generate free xp with your eligable premiumtanks without them ever showing up in the Tanks list.

The answer to the question why anyone would go to such lengths and costs is the reason why nobody respects rerolls.

 

 

Though I know a few players that are no rerolls as such but look a lot like it, for example people with a bit of mony to burn who have a original account on another server.

 

edit: NOOOOO catch that ninja!

 

 


Edited by SiliconSidewinder, 27 March 2018 - 08:32 PM.


Aikl #8 Posted 27 March 2018 - 09:37 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 25163 battles
  • 4,237
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostRektusProfundis, on 27 March 2018 - 07:12 PM, said:

(...)

Take a look at his account and after that try to explain it to me... you or someone else.

 

 

 

While you've already got an explanation, you can actually see in-game what he's done in the Team Battles mode - it's just not 'counted' in the stats used for WN8:

Spoiler

 

TBs are generally extremely good for grinding tanks and credits, in particular when you're fielding really good players versus the usually 'casual' TB teams.



RektusProfundis #9 Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39630 battles
  • 38
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 27 March 2018 - 07:31 PM, said:

as KA said, teambattles don't count into your battlecount, so you can generate free xp with your eligable premiumtanks without them ever showing up in the Tanks list.

The answer to the question why anyone would go to such lengths and costs is the reason why nobody respects rerolls.

 

 

Though I know a few players that are no rerolls as such but look a lot like it, for example people with a bit of mony to burn who have a original account on another server.

 

edit: NOOOOO catch that ninja!

 

 

 

That one for me it´s new. Always learning.

The tanks even if not played in random don´t show up on the player´s tank list?

I thought that every tank that the player has show up in the player stats list.

Even tho it doesn´t count for stats the tank should appear in the list.

Ok if that´s the case that guy is a nutjob... all for stats... that´s not normal.

Just my opinion.

 

 

EDIT:

I went to check and that´s true... i have a L-60 that i never played and it doesn´t appear in my tank list in my stats page.

So it means that he sold all his special/reward/premium tanks and went to buy them again just for them not to show up on his list?

OMG he´s really not normal...

 


Edited by RektusProfundis, 27 March 2018 - 10:11 PM.


RektusProfundis #10 Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:05 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 39630 battles
  • 38
  • [GOP] GOP
  • Member since:
    05-27-2013

Thank you guys for all the answers. I´ll not be doing a re-roll if i just stay with my special/reward/premium tanks in my garage.

                     NOT WORTH IT             







Also tagged with ReRoll, Re-Roll, Re Roll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users