comming back to the game afther 3 year to find out its litterly a pay to do damage

armor penentration damage

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

xholygodx #1 Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:15 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17636 battles

Hey there,..

my name is xholygodx and i started playing this game back in 2012,. i left the game around 3 years ago because my interrest in the game was gonne,... i happen to come across this game again and though like let give it a try,.. just to have the worst 4 houre game experiance i have ever had in my life,... tryed to grind some credits for a new tech line,... and needed 1.3 million soo i picked the lowe and started up a game,... yet i managed to do 400 damage in a single game,.. reason,.. i could't penentrate any of my enemy tanks,...  even shooting a tier 10 medium tank in its side,... with premiun ammo 4 times,... (flat in its side) just would't get in,...

type 4 heavy,... okay i admit,... i have no idea where there weakspots are ore what the  armor is of that thing but even is its [edited]i could't pen the damm thing,...  

did this game turned in to a game that you have to use the (premium ammo) constantly to do some damage,... what happend to the weakspots like gunner port ore view port??  just wtf happend in the last 3 years,...  i mean ofcosre i lost some knolegde of the game and don't know how the new tanks works,.. but cameone this is just insane,... i used to be a good player with a weekly stats of 65-67 % win ration and 3000 win-8,...  soo i know about angling tanks and weakspot etc etc,.... well if weakspots are still a thing,...

but honestly on how the current state is i am not having fun at all i am not willing to spend my credits on gold ammo just soo i can do some damage,...

and also whats up with the match maker,... i played lowe like 10 times today,... and all of them where in tier 10 battles,...

ow and also,... what the heck did yha guys do to the elc amx,... ore the really old name,... just ELC it used to go 70-80,... now its barly doing 40 kmph what the freak is up with that? its 

PUNISHER989_EU #2 Posted 29 March 2018 - 07:29 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 3155 battles

Three years?

Bruh, you are so far behind its frightening. yes alot has changed from three years ago. you are going to need to brush up on how to play the game again. Weak spots have been re-balanced. 

with the light tank rework all light tanks got rebalanced due to only received 2+/- mm now, although the ELC speed nerf hurt, its still a little B@gger to deal with. 

250swb #3 Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:17 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20777 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

'Ah, the good old days, I knew the game when..........'

Glad you found the game has evolved in the intervening years OP, because if it hadn't evolved and kept players interest it could have died. But now you find everything is wrong, the game should have atrophied, and you are 'having a strop' about it. And the answer is....... well pretty much the same as any beginner would be told, even though you are a good player with 18,000 battles, drop down the tiers and don't rush, read up on the new tech trees, and very quickly you will understand the new features and MM. Whether you agree with the state of the game after that is another thing, but at least try to understand what it is you are complaining about first.

Rage_Quit_Inc #4 Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:26 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5211 battles
  • [RQI] RQI

I had the same had like 18 months off and yes its changed a lot and not all good, still fun but needs some adjusting don't think you can play for free now as WG are greedy morons.

As the dinger above said start low learn the new maps as they WILL catch you out as there has been much flattening and where you could get to dead ground before will leave you in the open now. be prepared to fire Premium ammo FACT tier 8 is cancer MM I find tier 9 the sweet spot when your ready and I credit grind at tier 6 with to me at least the best balance of MM and ability to fight higher tiers with standard ammo.

Welcome back and take it slow its still fun to play but you have to accept WG will have their hand in your wallet the greedy Belarussian sausages!

Dragonlordcv #5 Posted 29 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23966 battles
Why oh why did you ever came back ??? Resume what u did the past 3 years mate.

xholygodx #6 Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17636 battles

View PostDragonlordcv, on 29 March 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

Why oh why did you ever came back ??? Resume what u did the past 3 years mate.

I stared playing an FPS game but the game is deying atm because of bad bad developers,... 90% of those veteran players left that game and well i dicided to leave it aswell

View Post250swb, on 29 March 2018 - 08:17 AM, said:

'Ah, the good old days, I knew the game when..........'

Glad you found the game has evolved in the intervening years OP, because if it hadn't evolved and kept players interest it could have died. But now you find everything is wrong, the game should have atrophied, and you are 'having a strop' about it. And the answer is....... well pretty much the same as any beginner would be told, even though you are a good player with 18,000 battles, drop down the tiers and don't rush, read up on the new tech trees, and very quickly you will understand the new features and MM. Whether you agree with the state of the game after that is another thing, but at least try to understand what it is you are complaining about first.

yeah i fuguered as mutch,.. playing low tier atm,....going to give it a try to relearn the game again,....luckerly i don't carre about win-8 soo having some bad game well soo be it,.... time to join the random noob club i ques XD anyone good some good video's about the new tanks and how to deal with them?

HassenderZerhacker #7 Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:32 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23543 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View Postxholygodx, on 29 March 2018 - 07:15 AM, said:

my name is xholygodx and i started playing this game back in 2012,. i left the game around 3 years ago because my interrest in the game was gonne,... i happen to come across this game again and though like let give it a try,.. just to have the worst 4 houre game experiance i have ever had in my life,... tryed to grind some credits for a new tech line,... and needed 1.3 million soo i picked the lowe and started up a game,... yet i managed to do 400 damage in a single game,.. reason,.. i could't penentrate any of my enemy tanks,...  even shooting a tier 10 medium tank in its side,... with premiun ammo 4 times,... (flat in its side) just would't get in,...

type 4 heavy,... okay i admit,... i have no idea where there weakspots are ore what the  armor is of that thing but even is its [edited]i could't pen the damm thing,... 

actually the Löwe is ideal for farming credits, and all the more with the current event giving 5000 or 10000 extra creds every battle.

type 4 is a tough nut, but if you get it from the side, Löwe can pen, you need to aim for the upper hull, not the tracks which are very strong.

heavy tank armor has been buffed, which I think is a good thing.

Ceeb #8 Posted 29 March 2018 - 09:55 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 30073 battles

View PostPUNISHER989_EU, on 29 March 2018 - 06:29 AM, said:

. Weak spots have been re-balanced. 

Oh I laughed my socks off....

Type 4/5 - 268-4 say "Hi what weak spots?"

xx984 #9 Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:02 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 50839 battles