stats win rate help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ElCid2 #1 Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 24185 battles
  • [-BSE-] -BSE-

Hello!  I have over 20 k battles and a 47% win rate. I lost a lot of games in the past because i had a trash PC ( 15-20 fps with 200+ ping sometimes). I couldn't do much for my team so i basically lost almost every single game. I just bought a new PC and I am currently struggling with my win rate.

I feel i can get at least at 50%-55% because i know hot the game works, but i can't really add it in my gameplay. Could you give some advice for increasing it, maybe play with me so i can learn faster?

evilchaosmonkey #2 Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 16539 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

On a non-serious note..... try seal clubbing, these two seem to be popular at the moment.

Tier 2. M2 light tank.

Tier 3. Pz S35 749 with full gold ammo layout. You will still make a profit.

And if seal clubbing isn't your thing re-roll.

Being serious, turn replays on, go away for 2 hours upload them to wot replays and provide the links here.

Forum can't help without seeing what you're doing wrong.  Not being very good myself, I won't be contributing else you'll end up as bad as me.

Homer_J #3 Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27085 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostElCid2, on 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

I couldn't do much for my team so i basically lost almost every single game.

No, you lost just over half.

Changing your overall win rate will take time.  If you play well you will get back to 50% in about another 20000 battles.  If you play extraordinarily well then you will do it in less.

If you want to see if you are really improving then use one of the stats tracking sites and look at your last 1000 battles, anything less could just be down to luck.

LordMuffin #4 Posted 30 March 2018 - 09:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 47010 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostElCid2, on 30 March 2018 - 09:19 AM, said:

Hello!  I have over 20 k battles and a 47% win rate. I lost a lot of games in the past because i had a trash PC ( 15-20 fps with 200+ ping sometimes). I couldn't do much for my team so i basically lost almost every single game. I just bought a new PC and I am currently struggling with my win rate.

I feel i can get at least at 50%-55% because i know hot the game works, but i can't really add it in my gameplay. Could you give some advice for increasing it, maybe play with me so i can learn faster?

Knowing how the game works is only partly important when you want to win.

More important is your ability to respond to different scenarios in the battles in the most efficient and choosing the option which gives your team the highest chance of winning.

kk40270 #5 Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43175 battles

View PostElCid2, on 30 March 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:

Hi

Iam currently trying to improve my wr because as much i can. I like winning more than losing, so that is a reason why i try it. Iam top 200 in wot hall of fame atm. I play 99% solo and not use any prem things. I think that iam a good player and with some tanks great, but not in top 200. Not even close. But here is my tips what u can do.

1. Dont grind too much. Max 1-2 line. I dont grind nothing anymore.

2. Find your tier where u play well. My tier is 7. Tier 10 is not the tier where fun and skill is.

3. Dont play with too many tanks. I play 90% with 3 tanks.

4. Play only with fun tanks. If u dont like some tank, dot play with it. 

5. Platooning is not helping atm unless u play full tier10.

6. Dont play stok tanks, use free exp for modules and always use 100% crew.

7. I play tanks wich are quite op and thats why i dont care if iam bottom or top tier ( ltg, t71 and oni ). I have learned these tanks well and i have 4-5 skills crew in them.

Iam sure that if u do all those 7 u will improve your wr, but u must play better also. I cant tell u tips for better playing u must learn them youself. 

Ps. Try always somethig new. Go different places, do somethig odd or even stupid. U will fail 9 times out of 10, but that 1 sucsess will give u 1 new route, place or manover what u can use in future.

kk40270

VeryRisky #6 Posted 30 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

General

• Player
  • 17107 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Focus on you current, not historic winrate.   But moreover focus on the winrates in individual tanks as each is it's own challenge.

Really just take a moment after each battle and ask yourself:   What could I have done differently in that battle to help improve the result?

Don't waste time working out who else to blame, just look at what you did right, what you did wrong and what you could have done differently.

Tom_Deekanarry #7 Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4640 battles
Don't activate Personal Reserves, they are Cursed!

Also tagged with stats, win rate, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users